• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: AU Roleplay - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I may not be able to reply for a while since I'm at work. Since I don't want to slow things down, just say that my character is late waking up.

Just letting you guys know, I've added two more people to our roster! I did intend for two Knights and two Mages when this roleplay started up, and because of that coupled with some people arriving asking for spots I've decided to re-open those two spots for the two people.
Baron Baron
IkutoForever2222 IkutoForever2222
Their characters will be settled in after the Radiant Garden fiasco is finished.

Our characters could chat for a bit while we wait for them to post. Also, my pic for Alisa looks pretty scary, like when you piss her off, you know you're dead.

So just so I'm clear, where are the knights of Goofy and the mages of Donald going to be starting??
Radiant Garden, they will be the first to intercept and attack the Heartless that have just been summoned there. The Wielders will get there during the battle to help out, as well as begin their journey alongside the mages/knights.

Nero*Jumps on Alisa's back and presumes to piggyback ride on her*MY NOBLE STEED. XD
Nero can't show off his keyblade haha XD He's probably looking at everyone like "What are those things?"

Yeah its a compliment. Like the most innocent and trusted characters are the white mages unless they turn a complete 180 and change sides to the darkness

Yeah its a compliment. Like the most innocent and trusted characters are the white mages unless they turn a complete 180 and change sides to the darkness
Ahhhh thank you XD I didn't initially get the reference. But now it makes sense!

Yeah, I do like making innocent and trustful characters, ones with big personalities too. Your typical cliche anime protagonist with a big heart if I might say. That's probably my sin in roleplay XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back