• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: AU Roleplay - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler OOOH! I love how you had the backstory lead up to the awakening. Awesome!
A cookie means your characters are accepted!
Nothing to complain about on my side at least! I love her!

Lol, her version of Fire Barrage will be just Mine Barrage, basically her spinning her umbrella and mines just raining from the sky.

"Did you bring your umbrella? If not, then good luck to you."

Last edited:
When do we actually plan on starting the rp itself??
I'm hoping to get it started after we get two more Keyblade Wielders. If by tomorrow we can't get two more, I think I'll just have to re-arrange some stuff and start the roleplay then. :\ Sucks this isn't getting as much attention as I wanted, but I'm glad you guys decided to be in!

Probably when atleast the keyblade wielder slots are filled? Though I do have an idea. Maybe while we're waiting for more people we could do smaller rps with our characters interacting with one another inbetween important story events. Like showing how life is on the Gummi ship (or whatever vehicle they travel in).

Probably when atleast the keyblade wielder slots are filled? Though I do have an idea. Maybe while we're waiting for more people we could do smaller rps with our characters interacting with one another inbetween important story events. Like showing how life is on the Gummi ship (or whatever vehicle they travel in).
YOU'VE READ MY MIND!
Yeah, after the wielders wake up Mickey would have left them a note, saying he left a Gummi Ship for them to travel in.

It's pretty cool, also posted my CS. Hopefully, it's good. It could be like good relationship development between the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back