• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♔. King of Kings - Out of Character Chat

tumblr_inline_nr8cqdqreq1rwt71l_250.gif

Hello lovely beings! How is everyone? I finished my exam yesterday so I'm extremely happy! I will be here and there this weekend since it is Mother's Day tomorrow so that means I'll have to run some errands. I'll also be working tomorrow as well!

Nevetheless, I'll be catching up on some things and hopefully shape up and have King of Kings in order!

I hope finals or whatever endeavors you are on right now becomes successful and you make it back to us safely!

tumblr_nc0z5heV6H1r9manco6_250.gif

Another announcement: A male ruler being made by Athens Athens is currently being worked on and finished! Also, because the RP has been going slow and I don't mind the ratio plus the character sheet is almost finished, diwa diwa 's candidate will be able to join in the fun as well! So we have two candidates in the process of being made and finished! Yay!

tumblr_mxbgx0uDhH1s1hbz9o2_r1_250.gif

Another update: Once I post my characters and everyone has posted at least 2-4 times, a time skip will be involved! I will let you know of that time skip so you guys can adjust accordingly to your post!
[The first time skip will skip to the festival's third day and a thievery will be involved! If you're interested in being the target, let me know!]

tags: stellar.nova stellar.nova , PixieDust PixieDust , Kent Kent , @Faulkner Williams , Athens Athens , diwa diwa , nymphadora. nymphadora. , AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , Aukanai Aukanai , Ronan Ronan , revalia revalia , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna

P.S. Please like so I know you've read this!

GUYS, FOUND A FEW SECONDS TO DROP BY! I AM NOT OUT OF THIS YET!

I have been bombarded with chemistry exam which is split into two! Tomorrow and next Tuesday.
My replies will be worked on Tuesday.

However if anyone is waiting for my replies and want to proceed - with other interactions. Feel free to go ahead- just give me a heads up please!

I look froward to post with you again lovellies :O

200.gif

Hello everyone! A little update is in order! So currently, I know some people are waiting for another person to reply and some are also quite busy due to life! Which is totally understandable considering I have a huge writer's block and I'm a little under the weather.

However, unfortunately one of our lovely male rulers had to drop out of this RP due to not being able to post consistently cause of real life. But that's a okay! Our male ruler Noa and our handmaiden Jitara made by PixieDust PixieDust will be currently NPCs in this universe! Don't be afraid to jump back in when you think you can dear!

So because of this change, she may or may not have contacted you guys, but let me know if you need help with any transitions or the likes!
revalia revalia , Ronan Ronan , @Faulkner Williams

tumblr_n1h4hb1Kk51qgx323o1_r1_500.gif

As for everyone else, I know what's going on because I've been updated constantly by you guys as well! Thank you for doing that! It definitely 100% makes things easier on me as a GM and the Co-GMs to know where everyone is so that we can know when and where to move the story along or if we need to put it on pause for a little bit.

So, with that being said, should we do a poll? This is the current update on the members:

Ronan Ronan : At a skating competition ?

revalia revalia : Won't be back until Tuesday, May 30th due to exams.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork : Waiting on Kent Kent and there's understandable reasons if she can't post as she only has access to Internet at school or church

Kent Kent : Currently writing his post(?)

@Faulkner Williams : Classes and waiting on a reply from Ronan Ronan

nymphadora. nymphadora. : Internet connection has been buggy and is in the current process of moving

stellar.nova stellar.nova : Currently juggling through other things and writer's block

deer deer : currently having a writer's block and slowly writing Serena/Sophia and waiting on a reply from revalia revalia

diwa diwa : Currently quite busy with work and will be finished CS as soon as possible and will join the IC

Athens Athens : Currently sort of having a writer's block but limited laptop access to write

Aukanai Aukanai : one of her character is waiting on reply from nymphadora. nymphadora. , but is also juggling through work and the likes

Dominaiscna Dominaiscna : Waiting on deer deer for Sophia , but also waiting on Kent Kent

So with all of the members currently busy with their own life or personal engagements, should we keep this RP on hold until everyone's schedule is able to much free-er? Or just continue in this RP as it's already slow paced?

Please like and comment to this post! Thank you!

You guys are the best! Real life > Roleplay. Make sure you guys take care of your health and do whatever you gotta do!

Last edited:
Alice: .....Well now. Things will be dreadfully boring without Noa actually doing things.
Alice: *shuts herself in her room and refuses to come out*

I'm perfectly fine if we continue. Slow pace is fine by me. However, if the statuses of everyone else remain the way they are, it might be best to put it on hold?

Crucial on top of things as always me sees.

As for me, I am personally fine with either option so I'll go with whatever suits everyone else.

Soon I too will be going into exams but with because we don't have too much on the syllabus at the moment, I still have time for rps. And holidays will be coming in june/july for me so yay

Next week shall lighten up for me.
In regards to my posts, I was waiting on stellar.nova stellar.nova to post for Giul before I post for Marcel. Though if Star bab gets to time to discuss with me, I could post for Marcel first~

In regards to my posts, I was waiting on stellar.nova stellar.nova to post for Giul before I post for Marcel. Though if Star bab gets to time to discuss with me, I could post for Marcel first~
I planned on getting Giuliana up today. Also I am fine with the slow pace option deer deer , but if you think it is necessary to put it on hold, then I am still here.

Alice: .....Well now. Things will be dreadfully boring without Noa actually doing things.
Alice: *shuts herself in her room and refuses to come out*

I'm perfectly fine if we continue. Slow pace is fine by me. However, if the statuses of everyone else remain the way they are, it might be best to put it on hold?
Crucial on top of things as always me sees.

As for me, I am personally fine with either option so I'll go with whatever suits everyone else.

Soon I too will be going into exams but with because we don't have too much on the syllabus at the moment, I still have time for rps. And holidays will be coming in june/july for me so yay
I planned on getting Giuliana up today. Also I am fine with the slow pace option deer deer , but if you think it is necessary to put it on hold, then I am still here.
Im also busy on life aswell, I'll try to make a post as soon as possible
okay, darlings! thank you for letting me know!

currently, I'm thinking of just keeping this slow pace rather than putting it on hold since it's not that you guys lost interest, it's just life is currenty > than here, which is 100% a-okay!

so, once we have the majority of the members back here safe and sound, i'll progress the RP, how does that sound?
until then, there's no pressure in posting at all, and you can go at the rate that's best for you!

let's just all keep in touch though cause i'm a talker! hehe.

edit: i will be here and there from friday, may26th - monday, may29th since i'll be out of town. nevertheless, just PM or hit me up on discord if anything!

okay, darlings! thank you for letting me know!

currently, I'm thinking of just keeping this slow pace rather than putting it on hold since it's not that you guys lost interest, it's just life is currenty > than here, which is 100% a-okay!

so, once we have the majority of the members back here safe and sound, i'll progress the RP, how does that sound?
until then, there's no pressure in posting at all, and you can go at the rate that's best for you!

let's just all keep in touch though cause i'm a talker! hehe.

edit: i will be here and there from friday, may26th - monday, may29th since i'll be out of town. nevertheless, just PM or hit me up on discord if anything!
i'm still interested! the moving trucks are coming for a while since they messed some things up so my schedule is slowly starting to clear up!

i'm still interested! the moving trucks are coming for a while since they messed some things up so my schedule is slowly starting to clear up!
OH NO, i hope you guys are able to get things situated. good luck dearie. i know moving can be stressful! no worries, i understand! i'm glad you're still interested!

OH NO, i hope you guys are able to get things situated. good luck dearie. i know moving can be stressful! no worries, i understand! i'm glad you're still interested!
haha thank you! we're moving everything there first and then moving to the new house so things may get slow for a while but i'll try my best < 3

Life will be free-er after June 26th for me. I'll try to sneak in a post when I can, but I have my hands full with less than a month to go to nationals.

deer deer So my mom has officially told me that she won't be able to get us Internet by the end of the school year, but she said we will have it for the summer. (Quite contradictory, but whatever.)
Anyway, after the morning of June 8th (EDT), my presence here and on Discord will be more iffy than before. I'm sorry :(

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork : ah, no no, it's quite understandable love, I definitely know your situation! Thank you for letting me know!

images

Hello hello, lovelies! With a lot of thought and seeing how everyone is currently scattered with no real stability, I will have to say that King of Kings will be on pause. I have plans for us to start back up again at the end of June - beginning of July. If it doesn't happen, another note will come up. You guys are free to continue keeping in touch with me here or on our discord chat! If you guys are in a middle of writing a post, please feel free to post if you wish, but the roleplay won't advance until a further date.

However, once this pause is lifted and everyone is still around and interested, I plan on going straight into the action! No more delays so we can get the show on the road!

Thank you for your patience and interest! Please like this so I know you have read this! Thank you!

tags: stellar.nova stellar.nova , PixieDust PixieDust , Kent Kent , @Faulkner Williams , Athens Athens , diwa diwa , nymphadora. nymphadora. , AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , Aukanai Aukanai , Ronan Ronan , revalia revalia , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna

64830fe0-f7ee-0133-f195-0aacbc4f5d01.gif

tumblr_n1bozp8FQD1qkfp1ro1_500.gif

Hello everyone! Whoa, it's been awhile since you've last heard from here isn't it? Well, guess what? I have plans on rebooting this rp of ours! Yay! But first, a lil housekeeping!

If you're still interested in the roleplay, please like this post!

Now that that's over with, here's a little tea!

I will be making new threads for this roleplay. Which means I will be accepting new applicants if the majority of us aren't interested anymore or just inactive! So yay for more people! Things will be slightly different however, because you guys are my original players and characters, you guys are obviously already accepted into the reboot. So yay, no need to fret over working on your characters again cause your characters are already approved and accepted!

So, when the IC begins again, there will definitely be a scene change! We will go right smack into the drama by going to the day of the banquet so everyone's characters are already settled and in Imperium Renata! Yay!

Anyways, if there's anymore updates, I'll let y'all know! So like this post if you're still interested! If not, I totally understand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back