• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♔. King of Kings - Out of Character Chat

There are less people in the Renaissance period, but don't let that stint your creativity. A country can big as big as Russia but with a very small number of people; and likewise, you can have a country as small as Sri Lanka, but with 50 million people!
True

my bad, i worded that wrong. I meant to say how big would the population have to be to be a "big population" for the Middle Ages and vice versa for a small and medium population.

There are less people in the Renaissance period, but don't let that stint your creativity. A country can big as big as Russia but with a very small number of people; and likewise, you can have a country as small as Sri Lanka, but with 50 million people!

Thank you for helping, love!

Dominaiscna Dominaiscna : Definitely what Ronan has stated! You can make it as big , medium, small as you would like it to be.
[[ I don't expect an exact population number so you're free to make up a population size or go according to the exact number of approx. how many people were alive back in Bohemia in the Middle Ages]]

I have a feeling I may open up another thread so we can showcase your work honestly!

It would be an extra pages thread for drawings of characters or even maps and the likes such as mood boards!

What do you think?
How about people just communicate with me through this thread or PM? They can request things and I'll deliver! The additional thread can be a place where writers showcase things about their country that aren't mentioned in the CS (or something they want to add to their CS), i.e. a map of their country, moodboards, et cœtera. (~:

How about people just communicate with me through this thread or PM? They can request things and I'll deliver! The additional thread can be a place where writers showcase things about their country that aren't mentioned in the CS (or something they want to add to their CS), i.e. a map of their country, moodboards, et cœtera. (~:
Sounds good to me dearie!

Me has a problem, i never described appearances, i have no idea what to do.
Hmmm. That is going to be tough because there are lots of ways to describe someone's appearance, such as if they have thin lips, sharp noises, a strong jawline, etc.

One way you can describe your character's appearance, as how I do is:

Genieive has long, wavy, golden-sunkissed hair that flows all the way to her waist line. Her eyes are as blue as the ocean.. etc, etc. Using comparisons and symbolism in appearances works!

You would describe using adjectives and the such so that way when someone reads your character's appearance they can imagine how they'd look without a picture representation.

Hmmm. That is going to be tough because there are lots of ways to describe someone's appearance, such as if they have thin lips, sharp noises, a strong jawline, etc.

One way you can describe your character's appearance, as how I do is:

Genieive has long, wavy, golden-sunkissed hair that flows all the way to her waist line. Her eyes are as blue as the ocean.. etc, etc. Using comparisons and symbolism in appearances works!

You would describe using adjectives and the such so that way when someone reads your character's appearance they can imagine how they'd look without a picture representation.
But i do have about 7 pictures for the character, that will all be placed among the character sheet...

Do i really need to describe her in two paragraphs, where i will literally just look at the pics and describe what i see?

But i do have about 7 pictures for the character, that will all be placed among the character sheet...

Do i really need to describe her in two paragraphs, where i will literally just look at the pics and describe what i see?

Having just a picture of someone's face doesn't provide a good enough picture sometimes.

Like when you read a book, the author tends to describe how tall a character is, what their build is like (slim, athletic, etc). You can also describe what type of clothes they wear and such. Considering the time period of this RP, it helps us all to imagine what your character is like. :)

Having just a picture of someone's face doesn't provide a good enough picture sometimes.

Like when you read a book, the author tends to describe how tall a character is, what their build is like (slim, athletic, etc). You can also describe what type of clothes they wear and such. Considering the time period of this RP, it helps us all to imagine what your character is like. :)
The height and weight are seperate points of the cs, just as the clothing style is... The images arent all just of teh face too.

I would like a written appearance to see how well you are in writing descriptions of what you see and how you bring it to life in your writing.

So, although there's going to be pictures of what your character looks like, I would definitely like to see those paragraphs and how you will describe her!

I would like a written appearance to see how well you are in writing descriptions of what you see and how you bring it to life in your writing.

So, although there's going to be pictures of what your character looks like, I would definitely like to see those paragraphs and how you will describe her!
Okay, then you will get what you ask for.

A quick warning. It wont be good. Most likely 2 short paragraphs of badly written description that dont bring anything to live. But I´ll try.

Okay, then you will get what you ask for.

A quick warning. It wont be good. Most likely 2 short paragraphs of badly written description that dont bring anything to live. But I´ll try.
Thank you love!
All I ask is if you try!

Alright, below are easy examples of photoshop things I can do. It is not exclusive to just these things; anything you've seen online: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, et cœtera I can do. Some different things that I screen-shotted and pulled from my website so if they look a little wonky, it's because they're screenshots, not the actual thing (I can't be bothered to dig through laptop folders right now, haha). Also this should be obvious, but please don't steal. (~:
2j5z0uf.png

102oysk.png

28tb3ap.png

opz0ia.gif

314xcb8.png

Alright, below are easy examples of photoshop things I can do. It is not exclusive to just these things; anything you've seen online: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, et cœtera I can do. Some different things that I screen-shotted and pulled from my website so if they look a little wonky, it's because they're screenshots, not the actual thing (I can't be bothered to dig through laptop folders right now, haha). Also this should be obvious, but please don't steal. (~:
2j5z0uf.png

102oysk.png

28tb3ap.png

opz0ia.gif

314xcb8.png

I saw "Kiss, Kiss" and immediately thought "KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!" XD

Also I just noticed your status picture is Natsu (? I don't watch/read it) from FairyTail. I had a FairyTail project once where I had to pull manga-caps and make a collage banner. It was pretty cool. I'll have to see if I can find it again. (~:

Also I just noticed your status picture is Natsu (? I don't watch/read it) from FairyTail. I had a FairyTail project once where I had to pull manga-caps and make a collage banner. It was pretty cool. I'll have to see if I can find it again. (~:

Ah, Natsu! Yes, he's one of my favorite Todd Haberkorn roles! ^^ And Fairy Tail characters in general hahaha
That sounds so cool! ^^

I used to have a gif of him as my cover photo before the update XD

Another additional thing: I posed my CS sheet. I'd love some feedback on it, and I would love to have some pre-established relationships (allies/enemies/et cœtera) with other characters prior to the start of the role-play. I already have a fantastic thing going with Egypt and Cyprus, so if anyone else is interested, shoot me a PM! (~:
Or y'know ... if you just wanna talk fun things or photoshop, that's cool, too. I don't bite.

Another additional thing: I posed my CS sheet. I'd love some feedback on it, and I would love to have some pre-established relationships (allies/enemies/et cœtera) with other characters prior to the start of the role-play. I already have a fantastic thing going with Egypt and Cyprus, so if anyone else is interested, shoot me a PM! (~:
Hey dearie! I'll give you some feedback, if needed, when I get home! Using mobile really sucks since I can't see the big picture blaaahs.

But sounds like a plan dearie! Usually I would say wait until the characters are accepted before beginning to plan relationships but then again, the hype is real so , go for it! Heheheh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back