• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kinetic Demons group RP idea

Valentina Aeternum

~A Goddess of Story~
Hiya first of all, thanks for looking at this! I was distracted by writing a bunch of things and decided to see if anyone would be interested in an idea like this. As for the idea, look below~

It’s the modern world with heavy elements of fantasy, there’s a tournament that’s held every year where people with kinetic powers and allied demons fight for a chance at; for the demons, winning their freedom, and for the people a wish. It can be any number of things, there’s no real limit to the wish. Of course this is a tournament watched by the entire world, so the winners earn fame or infamy, depending on their tactics...of which there are no real rules. An entire city is built expressly for the purpose of running these tournaments, damages are repaired after the tournament and if the repairs aren’t done by the time the tournament rolls around again it’s abandoned.

However, what no one really knows is even though sometimes a tournament participant is “removed from the field” or “drop off the radar” they aren’t gone from the city, though it’s illegal to live within the city sometimes new participants will find previous competitors. Of course this is all rumors and there has been no evidence of this thus far. Now it’s that time of year again and people; who have either sought out the kinetic demons or been forced to make a pact with them are being gathered to begin a new tournament. However it goes haywire when the characters meet a previous participant and are told a dangerous secret about the tournament.

Your characters are participants and the demons aren’t solely connected to your character so I’m thinking, we can do this one of two ways. Have a human as an individual player and their demon as an individual player, or the player can create and control both their demon and their human character. Once we have some players we’ll decide how we want to do it. Now when I say Kinetic demons, the demon gives your character a kinesis type power specifically. Haemokinesis and things like that, and real quick there are lots of these abilities so I’d like to avoid having the same powers. If it comes down to it though two people can have similar powers, but only two. I do hope that won’t be the case.

Now rules are basic.
1. Nothing OP
2. No Godmod
3. Be respectful
4. Follow rpn rules
5. Don’t be afraid to message me and ask questions about anything you need to chat about.

Also if you’ve got Discord (I hope you do) Here’s a link to the chat server.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

I made it ahead of time cuz it’s easier to get my attention on Discord than on this site. So please join me and once we’ve decided how to do the human/demon pairings thing I’ll make a character sheet skeleton. Anyway thanks for reading all this, if you’re interested please let me know! Hopefully I’ll see you later.

Interested, but the discord link is invalid.

Edit: And it's now and only now I realize that this is three months old.

Last edited:
━✦━✦━
maybe i can?...
━✦━✦━

I think we’d need to get the OP’s permission first and uh... they haven’t been active in 3 months.

━✦━✦━
hm... i'll send them a message before doing that and add in a personal twist to it?
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
hm... i'll send them a message before doing that and add in a personal twist to it?
━✦━✦━
Maybe that would work??? I did a quick read through Roleplay Rights and it’s fairly vague (or maybe I just didn’t understand it much).

I’m gonna see about contacting staff for this, you try and get onto putting a twist to it.

━✦━✦━
ooo, do you wanna help me? it would be great if i get some help to get some details put into this.
━✦━✦━

Users who are viewing this thread

Back