• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kinda Opened?

So...about a year ago (I think) I had this M x M rp on another site and I personally happened to love it. However, that site went through some changes and the rp was abandoned. I have been debating posting this because I'm not sure if it's a good idea but well I really like this rp and I was hoping to bring it back with someone on here. I'll even link it so that you can read through it if you'd like. (It might be easier to understand if you read through it.) Basically the story is about two friends, YC works for MC as his personal butler. YC has a crush on MC but MC is already engaged to a woman. MC is still in the closet about his sexuality and realizes he cares about YC more than just a friend but goes through with the wedding anyway. Eventually YC gets married as well but the two of them remain friends. I know this sounds all over the place and I apologize, I just woke up and still need some breakfast in my system. Umm...if you have any questions let me know yeah? Also, if you'd rather be the master than the butler that's fine too.

Link Here

New Plot Idea!
So basically I had this RP on another site before it was closed down and I thought it was interesting at the time. Now, I like things to be as realistic as possible so this is something new for me: Character A moves out of their house and finally moves into this old looking apartment that can use a nice paint job on the inside. The apartment had various previous owners but for some reason each owner would just up and leave in a hurry without explanation. Turns out Character B still lives there, except character B is dead. Their ghost haunts the house because they lived there when they were alive and it's the only place that they feel safe in. Their death is not something they ever talk about. (But they will if character A is someone they're close with). Character A sees Character B for the first time a few hours after getting settled down, how will they react?

I do want there to be romance between the two, but I don't know how that will work exactly.
Maybe...maybe whenever the ghost you know, shows itself, maybe it can actually touch stuff so it could be able to kiss then but it would take a lot of energy from it. Oh! And maybe it could be kinda dangerous because maybe it could like...slowly take the other person's soul if they're not careful?
I dunno. That literally just popped into my mind. If you have any ideas as to how to make this work or if you are perhaps interested please do let me know.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update!
I realize now that I never truly talked about myself. It never occurred to me. Until now that is. I've been roleplaying since around 2005; do the math. I'm not amazing, I won't lie. However I always do my best to match my partner's posts. The minimum you will get from me is three paragraphs. I will never send you one sentence replies. I hate them. If you send me a sentence as a reply, I'll do the same. If you continue, I will drop the rp because that's just annoying. I am 27 now. Pronouns are They/Them, if you must know. I am a college student. I'm usually always in the mood for good mxm roleplays but I can do mxf roleplays as well. I don't have a preference. I guess I'd like my roleplay partners to be at least 18+ please. My characters are usually flawed. Perfect characters tick me off. I will rp either here through pm's or through Discord. If you want to rp in discord, let me know and I'll give you my name on there.

What I Expect From You

1. Proper grammar and punctuation. (We all make mistakes though so I won't get upset if you make typos or mistakes. Make them regularly and we'll have a problem.)
  2. OOC Chatting. (Please! I love talking to my rp partners. We don't have to talk about just the rp. We can talk about anything really. Let's be friends yeah?)
  3. Idea exchanges. (Sometimes I will message you to ask you what you think of the rp so far. If you have any questions or concerns, you need to let me know. Let's work out some plots together. If you have an idea for the story, feel free to tell me about it. I'm pretty easy to please so don't be shy!)
  4. Tell me if you don't want to continue our rp anymore. (I understand sometimes we lose interest. It happens to us all, just please let me know if you're not feeling it anymore. I promise I won't get mad and I'll extend the same courtesy to you.)
  5. Talk to me when you'll be gone for long periods of time please. (Life gets pretty busy sometimes. I get it. Just let me know so that I don't freak out okay? I'll do the same to you.)
  6. Just have fun! (I rp for fun. So please don't make it a chore for me. I've got quite a bit of rps at the moment. Sometimes I get burnt out and need a break. Please understand. Don't rush me, and I won't rush you.)
What To Expect From Me

1. Proper grammar and punctuation.
  2. OOC Chatting.
  3. Idea exchanges, plot building.
  4. I will let you know if I cannot continue our rp for whatever reason.
  5. I will inform you of lengthy absences.
  6. I won't rush you to post.

Pairings

Jock x Nerd
Prince(ss) x Prince or Assassin
Prince(ss) x Knight or Guard
Bully x Target
Stalker x Victim
Demon x Angel
Elf x Human
Student x Teacher
Patient x Doctor
Student x Student
Soldier x Nurse/Civilian

Plot Ideas
Muse A is dating Muse B. However they are constantly fighting. Muse C knows about this through their conversations with Muse A. Well, imagine Muse C's surprise and anger when Muse A arrives at their doorstep with a beat up face and bloody nose.
Coming home to a broken A.C. yet again, Muse A strips down to their underwear to stave off heatstroke and calls their friend to bring over a spare fan; Muse B (any relation to the friend) shows up with the delivery instead and is unexpectedly greeted by a half-naked Muse A.
Muse A is a solo parent. They’ve been a solo parent the whole life time of their child and they don’t regret how hard they have to work for it. Muse A is working two jobs, one during the day while their child is at school, and one from home in the evenings once their child goes to bed. They want the best for their child but they are definitely running on a lack of sleep.

To much of the outside world Muse A is a grump or a snarky person, but they never are to their child. They don’t mind the long hours, they aren’t looking for pity or for anyone to come along and save them. It’s just them and their child against the world

Muse B is the teacher of Muse A’s child. Muse B has been falling for Muse A since their child started in the class. They begin to find ways to get Muse A into class more often to talk to and see. Muse B is incredibly fond of the child as well as Muse A and one day eventually admits that the reason they called Muse A in was a pretense so Muse B could see Muse A again and invite them out for coffee.

How will Muse A react?
Muse A is the heir to a huge fortune and no stranger to the public eye. To avoid getting taken advantage of, they try to avoid relationships. Rather than having a string of one night stands, whenever they feel the need, they hire Muse B, a male prostitute who’s almost their exact opposite. Once the two are spotted together, the tabloids start speculating about their relationship. Though Muse A has never actually considered starting something real with Muse B, he seems smitten, and finds a way to pop into Muse A’s life even when he’s not on the clock. Texts turn into sexts and once feelings start getting into the mix, Muse A needs to decide whether they want to risk getting played by putting their heart on the line.
Muse A has been sheltered for most of their upbringing, coddled by loving but overprotective parents well into their teenage years. They’ve yet to experience most of the milestones that their same-age peers take for granted, like attending a school dance or getting their driver’s license. The only time that Muse A isn’t under the watchful eye of their parents is when they’re at school and even then, they’re under strict orders to come straight home once that dismissal bell rings. Muse B hasn’t resided with a parent/guardian since they were legally able to live on their own. They didn’t come from a nurturing environment, not even close, but they’re not looking for a pity party about it. Muse B fends for themselves in this world and they’ve earned a bit of a reputation for snubbing their nose at authority at every opportunity.

Muse A encounters Muse B one afternoon as they’re making their way to the bus. Muse A can’t help but stare with envy as Muse B mounts their motorcycle—able to ride off whenever and wherever they please. Muse B catches Muse A staring and they offer Muse A a ride. Muse A accepts, hastily snatching up their first little taste of freedom.
Muse A is young and naïve, always looking for trouble. They finally find it with Muse B, an older, cooler type that they encounter somewhere they have no business being with their fake ID. Muse B is attracted to Muse A on a physical level, but once Muse A’s age reveals itself, Muse B lays down the harsh truth: they’re not interested in anything beyond a one night stand and they’re definitely not what Muse A needs (and vice versa). Reluctant to let the opportunity to be with Muse B slip away, Muse A convinces Muse B to take them home. Lust clouds Muse B’s judgment and they let Muse A spend the night. In the heat of the moment, when the chemistry is so obviously there, Muse B says all the things Muse A wants to hear. Once it’s all over, however, Muse B’s attitude toward Muse A hasn’t changed–but Muse A doesn’t believe it’s a hopeless cause. Much to Muse B’s dismay, Muse A starts coming around to their place, hanging with their friends, finding little ways to push into their life in the hopes of showing Muse B how good they’d be together despite their difference in age. Muse B insists that their relationship will never be; yet Muse B can’t help sending mixed signals when they continue to fall into bed with Muse A.

Concept Ideas
A boy goes into coma and dreams of his life with a man by his side. When he wakes he can't see and only hears a familiar voice by his side.
The walls are paper thin and you just heard the brutal breakup of me and my ex. Now you're trying to comfort me through the walls and it's kinda awkward but it's also helping so?
The walls are paper thin and I'm not even sure how this started, but every night we have conversations about our day over dinner and at this point I don't know why I haven't just invited you over.
Forbidden Love between Hades and Persephone.
Night Vale Cecilos AU maybe?
Really want to use my OC princess Genevieve. Perhaps you have an OC you'd like to use? Setting would be fantasy of course.

Thank-you very much for reading this. Remember that you can always share any ideas you might have, whether it be plot ideas, concept ideas, or pairing ideas. I'm always open to ideas! We can combine some if you'd like, just let me know and we can probably figure something out. If it's not listed, don't be afraid to bring it up. Who knows, I might actually be interested!​

Last edited:
Hello! I’m possibly interested in the plot you wanted to revamp that came from another site, but I’m also open to simply plotting together and seeing what we can come up with!

If you’d like to PM me, that’d be great c: I’m currently at work until 2 AM so may be a bit slow to respond

Bumping this up. The semester is almost over so I feel like I can take on some more maybe.
Feel free to share your own ideas, I might like them. Casual roleplays welcomed.

Hello! I stumbled across your thread here and a few things caught my eye!​

• Prince(ss) x Prince or Assassin​
  • Demon x Angel​
  • Concept Idea 4​

Recently, I’ve been craving the historical drama kind of rp that I have done in the past.
I have also tried in the past to do the second pairing I listed above but it has never turned out well, always willing to try again though.
I’ve never done a roleplay regarding Persephone and Hades, but I have been slightly intrigued by the concept and dynamic of the two for some time.

I hope we can chat soon!! ❤​

Hey there,
If your still looking and not afraid of lengthy replies i’d be very interested in your plots 1,2,4 or a Hades and Persephone romance let me know.

Allycena Allycena Feel free to send me a pm whenever you can! If we choose the first one, I do have a princess character I would use but it all depends on which one you're feeling the most and what role you'd like to play. :angelD:
half-blood prince half-blood prince I can handle lengthy since I usually write at least three paragraphs. Maybe more depending on what I'm given to work with. Please pm me so we can further discuss! :angelD:

The solo parent plot. I have a oc who’s a single parent. And the student x student. I usually have my highschool /collage oc be a major part of a world class mafia. And the princess x guard/assassin. Please message me if your still looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back