• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kinda Mystery Plot (Open for ideas)

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
Okay okay okay, so before I get to the main course, an appetizer. Basically some guidelines for what I’m looking for in regards to a partner.

First of all, I’d would really appreciate if you can put some thought into your posts so that they contribute and add to the story. That doesn’t mean to make it long, necessarily, just as long as it gives me something to work with. Second, I always appreciate good grammar and spelling, that way I actually know what you’re trying to tell me. I do understand making a mistake sometimes, so I’m not asking for perfection. Third, if you start losing interest, don’t just vanish. Let me know and we can try to resolve the problem to make it interesting again.

I think that’s about it for the rules. Now for the meat.

The story begins with your character waking up in the middle of a forest, lying in snow with a young rabbit girl in their arms (my character, of course). Neither of them can remember anything. They don’t know who they are, who each other is, where they are, or what they were doing. Everything is blank. With nothing to go on, they decide to stick together to try and find out who they are.
4B4D11C9-0DDB-4941-BCC9-FC4C85B54FC5.jpeg

So, yeah, that’s it. We can talk it out beforehand to maybe decide who they are and how they lost their memories, or we can just make it up as we go. A warning for that though, I’ve found that I’m not too good at making things up as I go, so I’d be relying on you for that. Ah, also, this is set in a high fantasy world, so magic, anthro/furries, monsters, and hybrids are all very much a thing. So, creativity is not limited here.

Anyway, if you’re interested or have any questions, send me a PM or just comment on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back