• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kimetsu no Yaiba: Dreams of Yokai [CLOSED]

simj26

Awful, Terrible, No-good Layabout
Ubayashiki and his Pillars, Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado, and their friends- their war against Muzan was a story that everyone would tell for years to come, even after their passing. Their journey, and their sacrifices, would be eternalized within pages forever. That would be for the best for all, to keep the light of hope within humanity forevermore, and to hold on to that light as tightly as they could.

I will tell of another story instead.

During the events that detail the Kamado remnant's journey, there was a genuine need for Slayers to swell the ranks against the overwhelming odds the demons presented. From there, an idea was born. Prisoners, particularly disgraced Slayers, would make up this so-called unit. In a bid to assist in the frontlines, as well as present a proper punishment to prisoners, these men and women would be deployed as Slayers once more. They were known as the Yokai.

Perhaps you have heard of them. Perhaps you have not. But now, I shall tell you their tale, so listen close.

-Excerpt from Murasaki Kyohei III's Dreams of the Yokai: Breath of the Unknown

Hey, all, as you can gather from the excerpt above, this is a Rashomon-esque retelling of most events that occur in Kimetsu no Yaiba, on the exploits of a unit of disgraced Slayers. Whether they are with the Yokai as part of a redeployment due to their failures or actions, or are Slayers who have committed crimes against their fellow man, player characters are part of this strange penal unit.

This rp follows the unit as they progress from the perceived scum that most see them as, to a unit whose name would drive most demons to worry, and for slayers who have heard of the rumor of their existence to have hope once more in their hearts.

Please be patient with me, I'm not a very clever or creative man.

Last edited:

EEP i forgot to post the character sheet page on this!

I understand Rashomon-esque but what do you mean by it in this RP?
It's supposed to take place in the background of, or at the same time in a separate place as certain events in the actual manga/show, giving an alternate view or story to the events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back