• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kimberly University of the Arts.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
After Lea returned to Bren, he would begin to purr and nuzzle the others hand, his mind finding comfort in the other's hand. He looked at the picture before stopping. "Mhm.." He would reply beforw looking at the other. "Nice" he said while finding the time to put his mask back on. He clearly liked to keep his face hidden.
Xavier noticed that lea would always hide his face. Before he said anything he blushed from lea nuzzling his hand he thoguht he was actually pretty cute.,”W-why do you hide your face? It’s like you’re hiding your beauty from the world and your pretty cute I feel I didn’t say so myself.”

"Ha, I did college online. I still have a few classes left for my degree in child development. I'm co-majoring in psychology though." She said with a smile, walking slow to enjoy the other's company. "Like any typical country babe I know Guitar. Lea taught me bass guitar and drums recently though so I guess thems as well." She grabbed with a happy smile and a laugh. "I bet you can play a cool instrument, maybe even sing"
-She smiled.- " That is so cool! I play the cello and piano and no I cant really sing." She said shyly as she tugged down Anna's hat around her wavy brown hair.

"And you are definitely a babe." She whispered slightly not really audible or noticing she said it out loud.

Xavier noticed that lea would always hide his face. Before he said anything he blushed from lea nuzzling his hand he thoguht he was actually pretty cute.,”W-why do you hide your face? It’s like you’re hiding your beauty from the world and your pretty cute I feel I didn’t say so myself.”

That definitely made Lea blush. He wasn't used to men speaking to him a such a manner but his past crept into his mind and his blush wiped off of his face, his body becoming cold as he removed his glasses but not his mask. "N-no reason.." He muttered before getting up. He got his knees to open his backpack that sat on the floor, searching through it from something. He pulled out a pill bottle and opened it, taking one before scribbling down something on a notepad, dropping both back in the bag before rising to dust off his pants. He pulled a black full face mask with on small and one large buckle strap and took his glasses before putting it on, adjusting the top strap around his forehead which also his his cheeks. and the lower one around the back of his neck. It had some black fabric attached to hide his neck . Two thin pieces of lace covered the eye holes, allowing him to see without people getting a good look at his eyes. There were no facial features on the mask, just the eye holes. He looked over at Bren, a small smile hidden under the mask. The mask was designed for him, as he was fond of hiding his face. He had gotten it as a graduation gift from the special ed department at his high school.

-She smiled.- " That is so cool! I play the cello and piano and no I cant really sing." She said shyly as she tugged down Anna's hat around her wavy brown hair.

"And you are definitely a babe." She whispered slightly not really audible or noticing she said it out loud.

"I bet that cute face of yours could sing if ya tried honey." She teased as they kept walking. Anna pushed a red hair out her own face before stopping for a moment. "How about i drop off these boxes and check in on Lea first then me and you can go look at your room." She said with a smile. Unlike Lea, she was so proud of how she looked. She was a curvy country girl whose entire body was freckled from years of working outside in tiny overalls and her dad's old shirts cut off like crop tops. She had definitely heard what the other had said.

"I bet that cute face of yours could sing if ya tried honey." She teased as they kept walking. Anna pushed a red hair out her own face before stopping for a moment. "How about i drop off these boxes and check in on Lea first then me and you can go look at your room." She said with a smile. Unlike Lea, she was so proud of how she looked. She was a curvy counry girl whose entire body was freckled from years of working outside in tiny overalls and her dad's old shirts cut off like crop tops.
(Uh oh leashes bout to walk into Bren and lea.....)

That definitely made Lea blush. He wasn't used to men speaking to him a such a manner but his past crept into his mind and his blush wiped off of his face, his body becoming cold as he removed his glasses but not his mask. "N-no reason.." He muttered before getting up. He got his knees to open his backpack that sat on the floor, searching through it from something. He pulled out a pill bottle and opened it, taking one before scribbling down something on a notepad, dropping both back in the bag before rising to dust off his pants. He pulled a black full face mask with on small and one large buckle strap and took his glasses before putting it on, adjusting the top strap around his forehead which also his his cheeks. and the lower one around the back of his neck. It had some black fabric attached to hide his neck . Two thin pieces of lace covered the eye holes, allowing him to see without people getting a good look at his eyes. There were no facial features on the mask, just the eye holes. He looked over at Bren, a small smile hidden under the mask. The mask was designed for him, as he was fond of hiding his face. He had gotten it as a graduation gift from the special ed department at his high school.
Bren would take a big breath he would blush and move in a for a kiss landing in lias forehead.”I-I- wanted to do that for a bit already...” Bren would have the cutest smile ever blushing.

"I bet that cute face of yours could sing if ya tried honey." She teased as they kept walking. Anna pushed a red hair out her own face before stopping for a moment. "How about i drop off these boxes and check in on Lea first then me and you can go look at your room." She said with a smile. Unlike Lea, she was so proud of how she looked. She was a curvy counry girl whose entire body was freckled from years of working outside in tiny overalls and her dad's old shirts cut off like crop tops.
-She ducked her head slightly, her hair curtaining over her face to hide the blush creeping up her face. She nodded slowly and smiled. She looked up to look at Anna with her green eyes.- "That sounds good. Tell Lia I said hi." She said quietly and shifted her bag slightly.-

Bren would take a big breath he would blush and move in a for a kiss landing in lias forehead.”I-I- wanted to do that for a bit already...” Bren would have the cutest smile ever blushing.

Now Lea was very glad he was wearing the mask as it kept the other's lips from touching his skin. He backed away and fell onto Anna's bed like a scared cat. He started whining and hitting his fists against the bed. He was scared.

-She ducked her head slightly, her hair curtaining over her face to hide the blush creeping up her face. She nodded slowly and smiled. She looked up to look at Anna with her green eyes.- "That sounds good. Tell Lia I said hi." She said quietly and shifted her bag slightly.-

Anna smiled and turned around, walking quickly. She didnt even fully look into the room, she just rolled the dolly in, closed the door and ran off to meet with her new waifu. She hugged her around the waist with a smile. "Hey Cowgirl, your not from these parts are ya?" She said in her most country accent before chuckling and releasing the other.

Now Lea was very glad he was wearing the mask as it kept the other's lips from touching his skin. He backed away and fell onto Anna's bed like a scared cat. He started whining and hitting his fists against the bed. He was scared.
Bren would freak out and would hide in a corner freaking out his father abusive sayings would get into him mainly saying it was all of his fault,”Its all my fault it’s all my fault it’s all my fault” he would say uncontrollably breathing hard he felt like he wasn’t having a panic attack. He would be crying.

Anna smiled and turned around, walking quickly. She didnt even fully look into the room, she just rolled the dolly in, closed the door and ran off to meet with her new waifu. She hugged her around the waist with a smile. "Hey Cowgirl, your not from these parts are ya?" She said in her most country accent before chuckling and releasing the other.
-Her face was bright red and she knew it. She tensed slightly from the physical contact as she never really grew up on it. No girls have ever really flirted with her and she didnt know if it was or not but she was sure it was. She shook her head slightly to respond to her question. She heard noises from Lea and Annas dorm and knew it wasnt good.- "You might want to check on Lea. I think something is wrong." She whispered slightly.

-Her face was bright red and she knew it. She tensed slightly from the physical contact as she never really grew up on it. No girls have ever really flirted with her and she didnt know if it was or not but she was sure it was. She shook her head slightly to respond to her question. She heard noises from Lea and Annas dorm and knew it wasnt good.- "You might want to check on Lea. I think something is wrong." She whispered slightly.

"Neither am I honey" She said before taking the others hand. "So, take me to your room. I can help you uhh..never mind I don't know if my 5'4 self can be of any help but I could let you listen to Lea singing." She said with a massive smile.

"Neither am I honey" She said before taking the others hand. "So, take me to your room. I can help you uhh..never mind I don't know if my 5'4 self can be of any help but I could let you listen to Lea singing." She said with a massive smile.
-She smiled slightly.- " I think you should check on him. Ill be ok." She said and let go of Annas hand walking to her dorm.-

-She smiled slightly.- " I think you should check on him. Ill be ok." She said and let go of Annas hand walking to her dorm.-

"He's fine, believe me if he needed me he would be hitting his panic button and-" then her phone went off and she sprinted off to Lea's room, bursting in. She fell onto her bed and pulled Lea into her lap, holding his arm behind his back to keep him from harming himself. "Calm down kitten, calm down." She said before petting him.

Bren wouldn’t be freaking out driving his nails into his legs,”IM SORRY DAD IM SORRY SIS IM SORRY DAD” Bren would be freaking out which was rare he only did if he saw his dad, or had a nightmare.

Anna looked at then and stood up, carrying Lea with her as she sat down. She held onto Lea while pulling Bren over. "You guys are OK, its OK. Calm down then we can go get ice cream or sushi or something. All three of us." She said in a gentle, calm, motherly voice.

Bren wouldn’t be freaking out driving his nails into his legs,”IM SORRY DAD IM SORRY SIS IM SORRY DAD” Bren would be freaking out which was rare he only did if he saw his dad, or had a nightmare.
-She heard screaming and ran into the room and straight to the room and threw her bag down. Crawling over to Bren and made shushing noises as she tried to comfort him. She removed his hands from his legs so he wouldnt make himself bleed. Her eyes were filled with understanding and said nothing beside her shushing noises. She was next to Anna as she tried to also soothe them.-

Anna looked at then and stood up, carrying Lea with her as she sat down. She held onto Lea while pulling Bren over. "You guys are OK, its OK. Calm down then we can go get ice cream or sushi or something. All three of us." She said in a gentle, calm, motherly voice.
“I-ice cream?” Bren would give his attetion to her.

-She looked at Anna and smiled and then at Bren.- "Yes ice cream. What ever flavor you want. I'll even pay." She whispered slightly.

“I-ice cream?” Bren would give his attetion to her.

"I guess the four of us can go for Ice cream. Will you boys promise to stay calm for us?" She asked. Lea would nod before getting up and moving to the floor put on his normal mask and sunglasses. "Lea do I need to redo your makeup?" She said, moving to the floor with him. He nodded and took off his sunglasses. "Eyeliner only? If I do this you have to leave off the glasses." She said. He nodded again. She wiped his eyes with a tissue before getting out his eyeliner and doing it for him. He tapped his middle finger while doing it.

-She watched Anna do Lea's eyeliner. She turned to Bren.- "Do you wear or want make up too?" She asked quietly.

-She knew how to do some makeup but wasnt all that good at it but could.-

-She watched Anna do Lea's eyeliner. She turned to Bren.- "Do you wear or want make up too?" She asked quietly.

-She knew how to do some makeup but wasnt all that good at it but could.-
Bren would nod,” I only do my finger nails though nothing facial” he would look at lea and blush,”I’m sorry lea I shouldn’t have done that I’m sorry for kissing you it was stupid...” Bren would look at the floor sadly.

Bren would nod,” I only do my finger nails though nothing facial” he would look at lea and blush,”I’m sorry lea I shouldn’t have done that I’m sorry for kissing you it was stupid...” Bren would look at the floor sadly.
-She smiled but nodded. She understood what he meant.- " Are you ok now.. I heard you yelling.. And that's nice of you for apologizing." She whispered slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back