• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kimberly University of the Arts.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

dirt

bitch
Roleplay Type(s)
To whom it may concern,

Welcome to Kimberly University of the Arts, otherwise known as KUA. Congratulations on being one of the very few people who made the cut, we are extremely happy to have you this coming year!

The moment you park in the garage, proceed to the check-in table. There, you will be given a key to your dorm (WITH an AC and heater), where you will be spending your nights. Then, you are free to roam the campus for as long as you would like. Feel free to enjoy some food and beverages at our wide assortment of buffets in our dining area. You may also check out our concert halls, gift shops, cafes, fields, fountains, ponds, and more.

HERE AT KUA, WE OFFER:

• Visual arts
    • Sketching
    • Sculpting
    • Painting
    • Ceramics
    • Photography
    • And more
  • Performing arts
    • Singing
    • Dancing
    • Acting
      • Musical Theatre
      • Non-musical theatre**
    • Miming and Circus Acts
    • Puppetry
    • Concert Band, Orchestra, Jazz band, Symphonic Band, Marching Band
    • And more
Thank you for applying, and congratulations! We hope you enjoy your school year.

-She looked up at the massive school and breathed in deep. She knew she belonged her but couldnt help but feel nervous. She didnt want to meet bunch of new people. She wanted to be in her studio back in Tacoma working with one of her friends who was now like family, Dale Chihuly. She enjoyed being his apprentice and was excited when he recommended her to view this school. She shifted her cello to her shoulder and started to walk into the building. She went to the office and signed her forms saying she was here for the year. She was wondering around the school, looking at all the fliers on the wall when she bumped into someone and she dropped her duffle bag that was clutched in her hand. She bent down, her brown/blond hair curtaining over her face as she bent down. She picked up the duffle bag and brushed her white blouse with her free hand. She was lucky she didnt drop her cello. She looked at the person with a glare.- {Who wants to be the person that I bumped into?}

Damien read through his acceptance letter one last time before he would get out of his car. He was still in shock that he had beaten out all those people, but also nervous that he'd embarrass himself in front of anyone. After all, there was no way he was the best, and he could quite possibly be among the worst. He may have been the best at his high school, but this was a whole other level. He shuddered a bit just thinking about the possibility of severe embarrassment.

He finally decided to get out of his car and start heading inside. He texted his parents a quick "I'm here," before walking to the trunk of his car and opening it. He then pulled out a guitar case, slinging the strap around his shoulders. He soon after pulled out two suitcases, dragging them both to the check-in table at the entrance. Two professors were there, and after Damien showed them his passport, he was given a key to his dorm. He smiled and gave both professors a nod and a "thank you," walking across the field to one of the dorm buildings.

His dorm room was actually rather large for a dorm room. There was a bed on one side and a bed on the other, and an AC-heating system. Damien looked down and noticed the blue carpeted floor, which wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but he personally loved the texture. He set all of his stuff down. "So this is where I'm going to be living for the next year..." he murmured, astonished. He decided to leave his dorm room and explore the campus, he was interested to see the concert halls in person... and he'd heard amazing things about the food.

-She looked up at the massive school and breathed in deep. She knew she belonged her but couldnt help but feel nervous. She didnt want to meet bunch of new people. She wanted to be in her studio back in Tacoma working with one of her friends who was now like family, Dale Chihuly. She enjoyed being his apprentice and was excited when he recommended her to view this school. She shifted her cello to her shoulder and started to walk into the building. She went to the office and signed her forms saying she was here for the year. She was wondering around the school, looking at all the fliers on the wall when she bumped into someone and she dropped her duffle bag that was clutched in her hand. She bent down, her brown/blond hair curtaining over her face as she bent down. She picked up the duffle bag and brushed her white blouse with her free hand. She was lucky she didnt drop her cello. She looked at the person with a glare.- {Who wants to be the person that I bumped into?}
I'll do it))
~
Damien stood still for a minute, looking around. This place was massive. He let out a soft sigh, it was nothing like his home back in upstate New York. He started to walk again when suddenly, someone bumped into him. He stumbled backward a bit but regained his balance. He looked down at the girl he had bumped into. "Oh, god... I am so, so sorry.." he muttered before bending down in an effort to help her.

I'll do it))
~
Damien stood still for a minute, looking around. This place was massive. He let out a soft sigh, it was nothing like his home back in upstate New York. He started to walk again when suddenly, someone bumped into him. He stumbled backward a bit but regained his balance. He looked down at the girl he had bumped into. "Oh, god... I am so, so sorry.." he muttered before bending down in an effort to help her.
-She looked up at the male. She was still glaring but she smoothed it over, assuming it was a accident. It could have also been her fault as she was not paying attention. She shifted her cello on her back again.- "Its quite alright. Im also sorry. I was not paying attention." She said and smiled.

"I should have never left Tacoma.. might as well make friends though.." She thought. -She closed her eyes then opened them again.-

"Im Amethyst but I go by Thia." She said and almost stuck out her hand but didn't.

-She looked up at the male. She was still glaring but she smoothed it over, assuming it was a accident. It could have also been her fault as she was not paying attention. She shifted her cello on her back again.- "Its quite alright. Im also sorry. I was not paying attention." She said and smiled.

"I should have never left Tacoma.. might as well make friends though.." She thought. -She closed her eyes then opened them again.-

"Im Amethyst but I go by Thia." She said and almost stuck out her hand but didn't.
Damien gave a soft smile and shoved his hands in his pocket. "Damien. And again, I'm sorry. I was also... not paying attention," he admitted.

Damien gave a soft smile and shoved his hands in his pocket. "Damien. And again, I'm sorry. I was also... not paying attention," he admitted.
-She smiled- "Thats a nice name! Wanna be friends?" She asked. "This school I feel is going to get competitive and it would be nice to have a friend." She was still smiling but she knew all to well about past betrayals and competition.

-She knew she could come out on top as she was working with some people to help her. She looked around for a second, trying to focus her thoughts back to the boy apparently named Damien in front of her.-

-She smiled- "Thats a nice name! Wanna be friends?" She asked. "This school I feel is going to get competitive and it would be nice to have a friend." She was still smiling but she knew all to well about past betrayals and competition.

-She knew she could come out on top as she was working with some people to help her. She looked around for a second, trying to focus her thoughts back to the boy apparently named Damien in front of her.-
Damien nodded in agreement. "Yeah, this school is definitely going to get a little competitive... it's hard to say who's on top right now. And sure, we can be friends," he said, smiling warmly.

-She smiled brightly, a little bit more relieved to have a friend that's not like a father. She tugged on her white blouse a little bit.- "Au revoir Damien. See you around!" She said as she quickly stepped to the side. Her black cello case bouncing on her back as she walked to a corner and turned out of veiw and into a dorm. She unlocked her door and claimed her side. She hung up her posters and many pieces of famous compositions and located her way to the art room.-

Damien gave the girl named Thia a warm smile and made his way to the concert hall.
~
sorry if this is too rushed, i have to go do some work haha))

Damien gave the girl named Thia a warm smile and made his way to the concert hall.
~
sorry if this is too rushed, i have to go do some work haha))
Oh no your fine! Im trying to get a design project done as well!)

-She sat down within the art room, taking it all in and smiled slightly. She put on her smock she brought with her. The first thing she wanted to locate was a canvas and her paints she loved. She found them and eventually got to work on a fading sunset with a garden and a weeping willow below with a house in the distance. She painted on the clouds a little after the paint dried and managed to get the light to look cascaded in all the right spots. She was proud of this piece mainly for just doing it in a short time. She tucked the piece away to dry but left her smock on. She wanted to find the library and get books. She walked out of the art room and to the so called direction of where she was wanting to go.-

Lea

As She drove closer and closer, the male got more and more anxious until he started to wiggle in his seat. "Why is the building getting so big???" He whined and wiggled more. "Calm down kiddo, I'll be with you this whole time. You will be OK. Once we get your stuff in the dorm room we can go get food. I bet they have good tamales." Said the woman who drove, her eyes glancing to the nervous boy who had begun to slow down and look around. "Its kinda pretty.." He muttered, begining to him a song to himself. The woman smiled. "Mi amor, do you think you will make any friends?" She asked. Lea sat up from his slumped position and sighed before coughing. "No." He replied in the most honest tone.

She just sighed and pulled into the garage before parking. Lea hunkered down until she came around to get him out since his hands were so shakey they couldn't unbuckle the seatbelt. Once he was out she pulled on his backpack and took Petal out of her cage, setting her gently on his shoulder. "Don't move your shoulder or you might knock her off" She said to the male. Lea nodded and began to walk, staring at his feet with his assistants hand on his arm to keep him safe.

Once they reached the check in counter the assistant, whose name has been revealed as Anna, handled it all for him. Lea took the key before ticing and dropping it. Anna just smile and picked it up. "Mi Amor, I think you need some more rest." She said before leading him along. He stayed silent, a mask hiding his frown and quivering lips.

Lea wore a simple outfit of black jeans with a chain, a baggy blue shirt with the word "Aware" written all over it in sharpie, a black mask to hide his lower half of his face, and sunglasses to hide his eyes. He wore blue converse with a similar style to his shirt, this time with the word "Unaware". A typically teenage dress except for the whole covering of the face. Even Petal was wearing sunglasses.

Priss sighed to herself, idly staring at her phone screen. A new year at Kimberly already. She'd been hanging around the check-in area, killing some time by scoping out some of the new students. It felt strange to say she was a sophomore now, as it seemed like just yesterday she was checking in to begin her own freshman year. Leaning against a wall, she scrolled quietly on her phone, looking up every once in a while to discreetly people watch.

She spotted a woman walk by after checking in, perking up when she saw the raven-haired guy trailing after her. Priss blinked in suprise when she saw he had a bird on his shoulder, and if that wasn't curious enough, the parrot was wearing its own little pair of sunglasses. It was such a cute sight, she couldn't help but make a beeline for the pair. She slowly leaned in a bit towards the boy to take a closer peek at his little companion, careful not to make any quick movements for the bird's sake.

"Oh my gosh! I like your bird. Soo cute," Priss giggled, keeping her voice low in an effort to not scare the parrot. Though much of his face was covered, Priss could tell from his body language that the fellow seemed to be extremely nervous, or in some sort of obvious distress. She naturally backed off of him, her brow furrowed for a moment in worry that she'd offended him by invading his personal space; something she'd accidently done plenty of times before. "I'm sorry.."

She cautiously offered a warm smile and a small wave from a repectable distance away. "Hi! My name's Priss. Are you freshmen?" She glanced between the pair, amber eyes sparkling with a friendly energy. "Welcome!"

Last edited:
(Oh crap, is Petal a bird? Lol sorry, I think I just assumed bc the CS said he had one!)

Priss sighed to herself, idly staring at her phone screen. A new year at Kimberly already. She'd been hanging around the check-in area, killing some time by scoping out some of the new students. It felt strange to say she was a sophomore now, as it seemed like just yesterday she was checking in to begin her own freshman year. Leaning against a wall, she scrolled quietly on her phone, looking up every once in a while to discreetly people watch.

She spotted a woman walk by after checking in, perking up when she saw the raven-haired guy trailing after her. Priss blinked in suprise when she saw he had a bird on his shoulder, and if that wasn't curious enough, the bird was wearing its own little pair of sunglasses. It was such a cute sight, she couldn't help but make a beeline for the pair. She slowly leaned in a bit towards the boy to take a closer peek at his little companion, careful not to make any quick movements for the bird's sake.

"Oh my gosh! I like your bird. Soo cute," Priss giggled, keeping her voice low in an effort to not scare the bird. Though much of his face was covered, Priss could tell from his body language that the fellow seemed to be extremely nervous, or in some sort of obvious distress. She naturally backed off of him, her brow furrowed for a moment in worry that she'd offended him by invading his personal space; something she'd accidently done plenty of times before. "I'm sorry.."

She cautiously offered a warm smile and a small wave from a repectable distance away. "Hi! My name's Priss. Are you freshmen?" She glanced between the pair, amber eyes sparkling with a friendly energy. "Welcome!"

When Petal felt the girls presence she let out a soft "Stranger" towards the male who stopped and glanced at her, holding his breath under his mask. Anna rubbed his arm and he finally breathed out before clicking at his bird who snuggled her face into his cheek. Anna smiled "Hello there miss. I'm Anna and this is Lea. He's a freshman, I'm just his assistant." She said with a smile. Her cheeks were splashed with freckles. She dressed in a shirt and overalls so not very professional of an assistant.

Lea nodded, staring at the ground so he could take off his glasses. Anna pushed his head up, his gray eyes locking onto Priss. He had a my little pony bandaid across his nose and another one his forehead. "Do you know where exactly the dorms are? The lady at check in didnt exactly explain too well." Anna said.

Lea was too busy trying to get his glasses back on to hear them. He had began shifting his shoulders back and forth and mumbling "Bullseye" under his breath. Priss could mostly likely hear at least the eye part as it was louder.

"Lea, calm down she's safe. Its just one person, calm down." Anna began to speak in a southern accent which made the boy physically perk up and look at her, his body still twitching nervously. Lea glanced at Priss, offering a shakey hand. "L-lea.." He mumbled.

"Hey, Anna!" She nodded as the woman explained her position not as a student, but an assistant to the young man beside her. Priss couldn't help but smile even more as the friendly redhead spoke, finding her
freckled face adorable. She could tell she liked Anna right away; she gave off such a warm and caring vibe in the way she patiently reassured her friend, and gently tipped his head up from staring at the floor.

When Lea's gaze was gently forced to meet her own, Priss was momentarily stunned by how pretty his grey eyes were, how beautifully they stood out against his skintone and black hair. She offered a gentle smile, admiring his eyes while he fumbled with his sunglasses and put them back on. She looked away blushing slightly, as she hadn't meant to stare at him for that long. Luckily, her attention was drawn back on Anna when she asked about the dorms, and Priss quickly offered to show them where they were.

Priss watched curiously as Lea began softly murmering to himself, waiting patiently as Anna tried to coax him into relaxing a bit in her presence. He seemed very shy, which Priss found totally sweet and endearing, and was delighted when he finally offered his hand in greeting. "Nice to meet you, Lea!" She smiled brightly, gingerly taking his hand for a couple seconds. "Come on, I'll help you guys find your dorm."

Priss ambled along as the three walked towards the dorms, chattering the pair's ears off about life at the school. She was clearly thrilled to have not one, but two potential new friends.

"Whoa, I really like your shirt!" Priss leaned toward Lea a bit as she walked, just noticing the pattern on his shirt appeared to be hand written. "That's so cool! I'd totally wear that," She grinned with a small nod of approval. "Are you a fashion major?" She asked, looking curiously up at his face, oscured as he was by his glasses and mask.

"Hey, Anna!" She nodded as the woman explained her position not as a student, but an assistant to the young man beside her. Priss couldn't help but smile even more as the friendly redhead spoke, finding her
freckled face adorable. She could tell she liked Anna right away; she gave off such a warm and caring vibe in the way she patiently reassured her friend, and gently tipped his head up from staring at the floor.

When Lea's gaze was gently forced to meet her own, Priss was momentarily stunned by how pretty his grey eyes were, how beautifully they stood out against his skintone and black hair. She offered a gentle smile, admiring his eyes while he fumbled with his sunglasses and put them back on. She looked away blushing slightly, as she hadn't meant to stare at him for that long. Luckily, her attention was drawn back on Anna when she asked about the dorms, and Priss quickly offered to show them where they were.

Priss watched curiously as Lea began softly murmering to himself, waiting patiently as Anna tried to coax him into relaxing a bit in her presence. He seemed very shy, which Priss found totally sweet and endearing, and was delighted when he finally offered his hand in greeting. "Nice to meet you, Lea!" She smiled brightly, gingerly taking his hand for a couple seconds. "Come on, I'll help you guys find your dorm."

Priss ambled along as the three walked towards the dorms, chattering the pair's ears off about life at the school. She was clearly thrilled to have not one, but two potential new friends.

"Whoa, I really like your shirt!" Priss leaned toward Lea a bit as she walked, just noticing the pattern on his shirt appeared to be hand written. "That's so cool! I'd totally wear that," She grinned with a small nod of approval. "Are you a fashion major?" She asked, looking curiously up at his face, oscured as he was by his glasses and mask.
Not directly as Priss but since it mentioned you guys headint to the dorm I added it) -She turned the corner head to the dorms, before she stood up the library wanting to see a couple of her music pieces and what she needed to figure out for her Glassblowing practice. She was lost in thought as she ran into a girl who was with two other people. She snapped out of her thoughts and backed up.- "I-Im so sorry! I should have looked where I was going. I was lost in thought- I'm so sorry again." She said as she looked among the three people but mainly at the girl she ran into, mainly targeting her apology to them.

-She was now couple feet away from them and she tucked her bangs out of her face, behind her ears. She knew her smock was covered in fresh paint and hoped she didn't get any on the girls clothes. She shoved her hands into her smocks pockets.-

Last edited:

Anna was happy to chat back, very sociable herself. She was fond of people with an equal pep in their step thats why most found it odd that she took on Lea's case. She loved Lea from the moment he whispered his name in her ear and brought her flowers every day after recess. She glanced at the two before smiling.

Lea listened the best he could. As long as she didnt look at him and didnt direct too much attention to him, he was fine. Petal had most od his attention, as any movement had her alert. She was trained to look for anything that could disturb her human.

When Priss began to speak to Lea he got a bit nervous, his face red under the mask and glasses. "T-thanks..but no.." He replied in a shy tone. Anna looked at him then to Priss. "The fashion courses arent very mute friendly and they didnt really want me explaining stuff for him. He's taking Graphic Design and Metals though so i guess he'll be able to make some more cool jewelry. He made me an apple basket necklace for my twenty first birthday." She said, looking up at the male who let out a small chuckle. They had a mix of a parental and a close in age sibling like relationship. It was kinda adorable. Lea had hand designed most of clothes, sewing them anf everything. Anna had taught him the task as a way to calm his mind. He could sew for hours alone in his room, making dresses and shirts and designing shoes.

Not directly as Priss but since it mentioned you guys headint to the dorm I added it) -She turned the corner head to the dorms, before she stood up the library wanting to see a couple of her music pieces and what she needed to figure out for her Glassblowing practice. She was lost in thought as she ran into a girl who was with two other people. She snapped out of her thoughts and backed up.- "I-Im so sorry! I should have looked where I was going. I was lost in thought- I'm so sorry again." She said as she looked among the three people but mainly at the girl she ran into, mainly targeting her apology to them.

-She was now couple feet away from them and she tucked her bangs out of her face, behind her ears. She knew her smock was covered in fresh paint and hoped she didn't get any on the girls clothes. She shoved her hands into her smocks pockets.-

While Lea was being an embarassed lamb about his courses, Anna had begun to stare at this new girl, her slightly plump cheeks a bit red as she watched her, quiet but smiling. "Who was that dandelion in a field of sunflowers?" She asked quietly.

While Lea was being an embarassed lamb about his courses, Anna had begun to stare at this new girl, her slightly plump cheeks a bit red as she watched her, quiet but smiling. "Who was that dandelion in a field of sunflowers?" She asked quietly.
-She looked at this girl carefully as she whispered to the boy who was next to her. She couldnt hear them but she smiled slightly as she mumbled something and hurried off to her dorm. She reached her dorm and took off a couple of the music sheets and picked up a book about Glassblowing.-

Bren would take a big breath it’s his time to finally get away from his homophobic father. He would look at the group talking and would walk into the conversation,”Hello I’m Brenix but you can just call me Bren...” bren would look extremely adorable and cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back