• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kimberly University of the Arts.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
-She had many things stacked in her arms as she hurried out her dorm, crashing into Anna again and her papers and books went flying out of her arms. She looked up and turned slightly red.- "Im so sorry.. again." She said quietly as she looked at the ground straight after.

-She bent down and started to pick up the music sheets and books that were splashed across the hallway. God she had to stop being so clumsy..-

Priss quickly knelt down beside this new girl, helping her pick up her papers with a chuckle, noticing it was the same girl they ran into earlier. "Hi! Haven't seen you around before. Are you a freshman too?" Priss offered a friendly smile, handing over the other girl's papers and belongings she had picked up.

"Oh, hey!" Priss grinned at the newcomer as she stood to face him. "Bren, is it? My name's Priss. This is Lea and Anna," Priss answered, motioning to her two new friends as she introduced them to the new guy and girl.

Priss quickly knelt down beside this new girl, helping her pick up her papers with a chuckle, noticing it was the same girl they'd ran into earlier. "Hi! Haven't seen you around before. Are you a freshman too?" Priss offered a friendly smile, handing over the other girl's papers and belongings she had picked up.

"Oh, hey!" Priss grinned at the newcomer as she stood to face him. "Bren, is it? My name's Priss. This is Lea and Anna," Priss answered, motioning to her two new friends as she introduced them to the new guy and girl.
-She smiled slightly as Priss helped her pick up her papers.- "Thank you and yea im a freshman. My name is Amethyst but I go by Thia." She said in a quiet soft voice and looked at Anna.

'So thats her name.. Ill keep that in mind." She thought to herself, before stood straight up and brushed off invisible dirt on her art smock.

Last edited:
Priss grinned in response to the Thia's introduction. "Wow, what a beautiful name. Both of them," She giggled, referring to her full name, along with the cute shortened version. Priss studied the girl curiously, taking note that she was dressed a bit more sharply than the average student about campus. "I love your style, by the way. Really chic." Priss gave a quick nod of approval at Thia's outfit. Even with her paint-covered smock, she seemed to give off an elegant, sophisticated vibe, with her crisp white blouse. "You found your dorm okay?

Priss grinned in response to the Thia's introduction. "Wow, what a beautiful name. Both of them," She giggled, referring to her full name, along with the cute shortened version. Priss studied the girl curiously, taking note that she was dressed a bit more sharply than the average student about campus. "I love your style, by the way. Really chic." Priss gave a quick nod of approval at Thia's outfit. Even with her paint-covered smock, she seemed to give off an elegant, sophisticated vibe, with her crisp white blouse. "You found your dorm okay?
-She smiled.- "Thank you! And yes I did." She said taken aback by these girls complements and she studied her slightly as well.

"You also look really nice." She said with a smile.

"Thank you!" Beaming, Priss blushed as she looked down modestly at her own ensemble: a fitted black v-neck sweater and black jeans, acid washed with a few fashionable rips and tears.

She turned her attention back to Lea for a moment. "Okay, I think..." Priss glanced over Anna's shoulder to take a peek at the room number printed on the paperwork she was holding. "Yeah, this is your building here. So your room would be right here." She pointed to the glass plaque posted nearby that displayed a map of said building, indicating the exact floor and location of their dorm room. "I'll leave you guys alone to get settled," Priss gave a quick nervous laugh, as she was sure they must be dying for a break from her incessant chatter by now.

Last edited:
Yes, Lea was quite literally dying but it wasnt from her presence as he had begun to get used to her. It was everyone else that scared him so as soon as he was told where he could find his room, he raced off and left Anna. He wasnt one for staying aroud in a crowd.

Anna sighed softly. "Thank you Priss and hello Bren. I'm sorry he seems scared he just doesnt like strangers at all. Maybe stop by in a bit?" She said with a smile and scribbled the room number down twice on a sticky note in her pocket. She ripped it in half and handed one to Priss and one to Bren. She smiled bfore racing off after Lea who she could here whining from a ways away.

She got to him and let him in the dorm. He ran in and to the bathroom, throwing up immediately. People, especially males, made him nervous. So nervous sometimes he just puked.

He had gotten a dorm and would normally have had a dorm mate but due to his condition and constant need for Anna, she had payed to be his roomate so their rooms was his dorm. Believe me, Anna wished she didnt have to stay all the time. She really wanted him to get a dormate but she was proud none the less that he had talked to Priss. Thats a step in the right direction.

-Sje watched Lea and Anna walk off to their dorm so she decided to go to the Library. She wanted to figure out a new way to Glassblow and really wanted to try it. She needed to find the room to. She reached the library after walking for awhile and gasped when she saw how big it was.-

-She walked around for awhile, running her hand on the books shelved so neatly and walked to the art section. She pulled out a book on glassblowing.- "Bingo!" She thought as she went to sit down at a table under the sun with a mass window.

Last edited:
Yes, Lea was quite literally dying but it wasnt from her presence as he had begun to get used to her. It was everyone else that scared him so as soon as he was told where he could find his room, he raced off and left Anna. He wasnt one for staying aroud in a crowd.

Anna sighed softly. "Thank you Priss and hello Bren. I'm sorry he seems scared he just doesnt like strangers at all. Maybe stop by in a bit?" She said with a smile and scribbled the room number down twice on a sticky note in her pocket. She ripped it in half and handed one to Priss and one to Bren. She smiled bfore racing off after Lea who she could here whining from a ways away.

She got to him and let him in the dorm. He ran in and to the bathroom, throwing up immediately. People, especially males, made him nervous. So nervous sometimes he just puked.

He had gotten a dorm and would normally have had a dorm mate but due to his condition and constant need for Anna, she had payed to be his roomate so their rooms was his dorm. Believe me, Anna wished she didnt have to stay all the time. She really wanted him to get a dormate but she was proud none the less that he had talked to Priss. Thats a step in the right direction.
Bren would be confused from lia no would see the sticky note, (huh I’ll go check that out.) Bren would eventually get to the dorm and would knock on the door,”Anyone in here?” Bren would enter the room seeing lia.

Her brow furrowed with concern when Lea ran off. She looked to Anna, confused, but nodded when she explained what was going on. "Thanks!" She flashed a friendly smile to Anna, taking the sticky note from her. "Go get settled in, I'll catch you guys later."

Priss wandered off after the group dispersed. She dropped into the cafeteria to grab some tea and decided to sit for a spell. Settling at a table, she slipped her earbuds in and grabbed her knitting from her bag, quietly working away at it.

Bren would be confused from lia no would see the sticky note, (huh I’ll go check that out.) Bren would eventually get to the dorm and would knock on the door,”Anyone in here?” Bren would enter the room seeing lia.

Lea sat on his bed, knees up to his chest. Anna had left to get their stuff from the car. Lea glanced up at Bren, his mask and glasses off to reveal his gorgeous gray eyes that were clouded by tears and his lips in a strong frown. The male had clearly been wearing eyeliner and lipstick as both ran down. He had a large stuffed hamster in his arms and Petal on his head. He scooted back as Bren entered, finding himself in a corner.

-Sje sighed as she finished reading the book. It was growing dark and she needed to go get her glassblowing equipment from her car. She left it earlier so she could bring in her duffle bag and cello. She returned the book and shivered slightly as she walked outside. She trotted to her black small SUV and popped the truck, taking out her large bag.-

-She noticed Anna and closed her trunk and walked over to her with a smile on her face. She was still in her white blouse and black leggings but her Art smock was hanging loosely around her waist and her bag slung around her shoulder.- "Hey Anna!" She said quietly but loud enough to hear her.

Anna looked up, setting a box down from the hatchback of her jeep. "Oh hey, are you OK from earlier?" She asked with a smile before going back to placing items onto a dolly. She has multiple cardboard boxes, each labeled. Art Supplies...Homey Stuff...Memories...Cosmetics. Normal stuff. There was one box that would stand out though. It was labeled with a purple marker and alot of stickers. 'Twitch Supplies'. Anna closed the hatchback, 3 boxes and a few large bags still inside.

Anna looked up, setting a box down from the hatchback of her jeep. "Oh hey, are you OK from earlier?" She asked with a smile before going back to placing items onto a dolly. She has multiple cardboard boxes, each labeled. Art Supplies...Homey Stuff...Memories...Cosmetics. Normal stuff. There was one box that would stand out though. It was labeled with a purple marker and alot of stickers. 'Twitch Supplies'. Anna closed the hatchback, 3 boxes and a few large bags still inside.
"Do you need help? And yea I'm ok. " She asked.

-She shifted her bag of supplies to over her shoulder and gestured to the back if her jeep.-

"Do you need help? And yea I'm ok. " She asked.

-She shifted her bag of supplies to over her shoulder and gestured to the back if her jeep.-

"I'm all good but thanks for asking." She said with a smile. "Although your free to come help me put stuff away." She added on. She wore a large black cowboy hat atop her head which she gingerly placed on the other's head as a hit of encouragement to follow, begining to walk away.

Lea sat on his bed, knees up to his chest. Anna had left to get their stuff from the car. Lea glanced up at Bren, his mask and glasses off to reveal his gorgeous gray eyes that were clouded by tears and his lips in a strong frown. The male had clearly been wearing eyeliner and lipstick as both ran down. He had a large stuffed hamster in his arms and Petal on his head. He scooted back as Bren entered, finding himself in a corner.
Bren would be altered from Lea,”Hey it’s ok buddy I’m not near to hurt you....” Bren would sit by him.,”Your a shy little fella aren’t ya?” Bren would hold their hand trying to calm lia down,” It’s ok..,.”

"I'm all good but thanks for asking." She said with a smile. "Although your free to come help me put stuff away." She added on. She wore a large black cowboy hat atop her head which she gingerly placed on the other's head as a hit of encouragement to follow, begining to walk away.
-She blushed as Anna put the hat on her head. She nodded and followed Anna with a silly grin in her face. She hasnt grinned like this in a while at least not with others.-

-She blushed as Anna put the hat on her head. She nodded and followed Anna with a silly grin in her face. She hasnt grinned like this in a while at least not with others.-

"So, Freshie or?"She asked as she pushed the dolly along, a smile on her freckled face. She was defentitly happy to be out and about. She rarely got to talk to another female as most people Lea was friends with were males, even online.

Bren would be altered from Lea,”Hey it’s ok buddy I’m not near to hurt you....” Bren would sit by him.,”Your a shy little fella aren’t ya?” Bren would hold their hand trying to calm lia down,” It’s ok..,.”
Bren would tilt his head,”So what’s your name?” He asked curiously wondering the guys name.,”I’m sorry if you already told me I just forget things a lot..”

Lea started to twitch and squirm until the other touched him. He sniffled and hid his face more, just nodding. He clearly wanted to speak but his body wouldn't let him. His eyes were wide. He used his other hand to pull on his sunglasses before sitting up some so he could put on his mask. He was scared to take his shaking hand away from Bren. When asked his name, his first thought was his online fake one, but he figured he'd see the male too often to lie so he muttered out "Lea." before he jerked his hand away and ran into the bathroom, pulling his mask off to throw up again. Being alone with a stranger...he wasn't used to it anymore.

Lea started to twitch and squirm until the other touched him. He sniffled and hid his face more, just nodding. He clearly wanted to speak but his body wouldn't let him. His eyes were wide. He used his other hand to pull on his sunglasses before sitting up some so he could put on his mask. He was scared to take his shaking hand away from Bren. When asked his name, his first thought was his online fake one, but he figured he'd see the male too often to lie so he muttered out "Lea." before he jerked his hand away and ran into the bathroom, pulling his mask off to throw up again. Being alone with a stranger...he wasn't used to it anymore.
Bren would tilt his head, he would place his hand on leas hand,”Calm down it’s okay buddy look...” he would pull out a picture of his sister,”You see her,?” Bren would smile,”She’s my sister... she’s nice right?” He hoped the picture would calm him down.

"So, Freshie or?"She asked as she pushed the dolly along, a smile on her freckled face. She was defentitly happy to be out and about. She rarely got to talk to another female as most people Lea was friends with were males, even online.
-She was still smiling as they walked to the dorms. She shifted her bag again.- "Yea I'm a Freshie. I have completed a couple basic classes back in high school though. So I'm ahead. Do you play any instruments?" She said almost mindlessly as she looked at the red headed female.

-She was still smiling as they walked to the dorms. She shifted her bag again.- "Yea I'm a Freshie. I have completed a couple basic classes back in high school though. So I'm ahead. Do you play any instruments?" She said almost mindlessly as she looked at the red headed female.

"Ha, I did college online. I still have a few classes left for my degree in child development. I'm co-majoring in psychology though." She said with a smile, walking slow to enjoy the other's company. "Like any typical country babe I know Guitar. Lea taught me bass guitar and drums recently though so I guess thems as well." She grabbed with a happy smile and a laugh. "I bet you can play a cool instrument, maybe even sing"

Bren would tilt his head, he would place his hand on leas hand,”Calm down it’s okay buddy look...” he would pull out a picture of his sister,”You see her,?” Bren would smile,”She’s my sister... she’s nice right?” He hoped the picture would calm him down.
After Lea returned to Bren, he would begin to purr and nuzzle the others hand, his mind finding comfort in the other's hand. He looked at the picture before stopping. "Mhm.." He would reply beforw looking at the other. "Nice" he said while finding the time to put his mask back on. He clearly liked to keep his face hidden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back