• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kill One Hundred Gods

Alice Riverden - The Eastern Wastes - Inside the fort
amalgam girl.png
Alice laughed lightly at the machine's 'interpretation' of her once they finally decided to move on and reached the checkpoint, feeling much more calm in the darkness than the harsh sunlight as the system finished scanning them, but as they proceeded forward the sound of a malfunctioning security system sat at the back of her mind. She for one wondered how the system could be messing up so deep into the fortress, and one so critical too. It seemed like sabotage from someone inside, or some dumb luck of whatever managed to find it's way to the power source of the machinery.

"I'd like to humbly suggest that we search the med bay first. We might be able to find some helpful supplies while we're there. Afterwards, the barracks for the same reason, couldn't hurt to get some additional firepower or safety measures just in case something goes a little wrong." she chirped to their elven leader, slithering to the nearest wall and leaning against it, overtly relaxed and friendly in posture and tone.

The air seemed to hold a strangely pungent yet unfamiliar smell, which made her wonder if the others could tell it was there too or not, but either way there wasn't any reason to talk about it given the lack of information they had, it would just confuse both her and the group to try and speculate any more than they already had. It made her feel uncomfortable.
Interactions: Uasal Uasal
Mentions: none

• Eva Akkala: Abandoned Stronghold

Huh, what's that smell..?

Eva sniffs the air a bit, confused by the ozone smell and noting no one else had mentioned it. She blew it off as well, as, being from a country still largely using gas lamps and steam power, she had no idea that the smell originated from an electrical fire in the making. She would throw in her two cents to the discussion.

"I'm thinking we should clear each room, though I'd guess whatever hit this place is probably up in the command center, might be worth a look right away."

Meanwhile, Eva's vex will have already phased through the wall and begun exploring. Being at least marginally intelligent, it floated its way into the air ducts of the building and began to explore the ventilation system, looking through grates to take in any information that may be of note. Having gone directly above Eva, forward and to the left, it most likely would have found its way to peak into the barracks, and would look through the grate to find anything worth reporting back. It did not bother to look behind it at any point while traveling through the ventilation shafts.

As the group ventured inward, Danu was once again subjected to Richards 'dickish' behaviour. The man was fond of bringing up Danú's age yet out of the entire group he was the most childish, a simple no would have sufficed, how was Danú to know he hadn't the materials needed in his satchel! Ignoring him Danú progressed forward with the rest of the group and as the question arose on the topic of where the group would search first Danú was already set on one specific area. The med bay. The med bay was always to be searched first in a situation such as this, it was protocol and enough rules had been broken already today. That and as Alice said it wouldn't hurt to secure the save something goes wrong.

With that in mind, Danú moved to take the lead, motioning for Adam to follow close behind "The med-bay is a priority as far as protocol goes. Securing it also provides us with the obvious benefit of medical supplies should the place not be ransacked... which is unlikely. Once we finish in the med-bay we can see about securing the barracks followed then by the security office. We will proceed with caution, but for Richard's sake.... if you see a compass let him know. The great chemist forgot his at home and I'd like to know if this interference is magnetic or not.". Okay perhaps Danú didn't quite ignore Richard.
Everyone Everyone The Black Knight The Black Knight Noble Scion Noble Scion Birdsie Birdsie

• Eva Akkala: Abandoned Stronghold

Hey where'd my... didn't I... Shit.

Eva knew she forgot something, and immediately started doing a headcount of everyone nearby, not noticing anyone missing at first, but immediately going to check the dossier. Aside from Kappa and Cecil, which she swore she had pointed out being missing before, no one was gone. Her clouded memory came along with that hangover-like feeling associated with summoning, so perhaps she just summoned something and forgot? She recalled the time she farted out a Vex, not a good day, that one.

"Hey, guys? Did anyone see something flying around? Might'a looked like a little fairy or a sting ray? I think I might'a summoned something by accident just now, none of you have seen any vexes, right?"

1594078323736.png
Brax Valtaa
He listened in silence as the group decided to move forth anyway, and watched them all as they filed into the fort leaving himself, Noh, and the one known as Adam. He was still for a moment more, then without a word turned and followed the group into the fort. He wasn't sure what he expected, but he was certainly interested in seeing how this group would fare against the threat that was arrayed against them. Would he help? Who knew. If there was an opportunity to take this thing out, Brax would relish in taking it down.

It didn't take him too long to catch up with the group, and joined them wordlessly. If nothing else, this would be an excellent chance to observe the interaction between the monster and this group, and it seemed to be a win win either way. If the monster won, Brax would flee the place knowing there was very little to stop it. If the group won, Brax would consider offering his services to them; it wasn't every day a group of godslayers came marching across the land.

Birdsie Birdsie Birdsie Birdsie Epiphany Epiphany Epiphany Epiphany Noble Scion Noble Scion Noble Scion Noble Scion Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Churl Churl Churl Churl Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel Space Buddha Space Buddha Space Buddha Space Buddha [IMG alt="Selee-01"]https://www.rpnation.com/data/avatars/s/74/74925.jpg?1571180239[/IMG] Selee-01

Brother Dylas Gresh
Abandoned Stronghold

"Hey, guys? Did anyone see something flying around? Might'a looked like a little fairy or a sting ray? I think I might'a summoned something by accident just now, none of you have seen any vexes, right?"

Dylas checked his notes.

“A... vex? Well, you summoned something earlier before we entered, but I haven’t seen a second one. Has it found anything?”

He paused as he looks at his notes. Now that he thought about it... when had he seen Eva summon something? It was in his notes, with a crude sketch, but such a sight should be more memorable to him, right? Hm. Disconcerting.

Interactions: Space Buddha Space Buddha

Taliesin - Abandoned Stronghold

Taliesin watches the priest talk about a missing entity. Clearly the man was insane, there certainly was no entity that he had seen. If the man was mad, what use was he has a suicide scout?

“Alright everyone let’s just go forward and get this over with.”

He motions to Team B, to follow him as he goes down the hallway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back