• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kieran Academy for the Supernatural

Alex was sitting down and watching the fight, a bit surprise at how hard they were going at each other. "Th-They don't expect me to fight like that...right?' He mumbled as he watched. He then heard other people and jumped slightly as he looked around before smiling when he saw it was Kat. He waved at her, Jace, and Takao before turning his attention back to the fight. Slightly worried that he was likely next.

Skye grabbed both hands in midair, crushing the rocks in Andrew's hands. She held her gaze against his, as she fist him hard under his chin. She grabbed him from hitting the ground, sending another punch in his chest. She still held onto him, her eyes glinted dangerously.

"Ah.. but for How long? How long can you keep up?" She bashed him hard against the ground, causing it to jerk slightly. She held him by the forehead, her fingers pressing harder against the flesh.

"Tactics are quite useful in a battle... However..." she bashed her forehead against his, his blood spilling everywhere. "..if your body cannot keep up, you've only lost the game." She kicked him a good distance away from her, as she stood to her feet.

@Penance

Andrew laid on the ground blood everywhere still smiling "see that's what makes me a stubborn person" he slowly stood back up "my body says 'nope I give up' while my mind says..." He then ran over to her and dropped kicked her in the teeth then grabbed her by the hair and slammed her through a nearby tree then grabbing a limb from the tree he hit her with it repeatedly then stabbed her with it. Satisfied he walked away "It says 'you punch like fly'"

To say that Skye was amused would be an understatement. She remained on the ground, an eery smile appeared on her lips. She laughed deeply as she stared at Andrew with cold eyes. She stood to her feet once more, as she twisted her neck and arms as if nothing had happened.

"I like that....Now, Let's get serious." Suddenly, Skye grabbed him by his neck in a death grip, slamming him hard into the ground which collapsed with him beneath the earth. She jumped into the deep as she landed on his chest hard with her feet pressing him harder into the hole. She held him by his head, slamming him harder into the ground.

"Now, I need to see how serious you are about this. It seems your body betraying your mind. Prove me wrong." She kicked him harder in the gut, before she backflipped out the deep hole.

@Penance

To say that Skye was amused would be an understatement. She remained on the ground, an eery smile appeared on her lips. She laughed deeply as she stared at Andrew with cold eyes. She stood to her feet once more, as she twisted her neck and arms as if nothing had happened.

"I like that....Now, Let's get serious." Suddenly, Skye grabbed him by his neck in a death grip, slamming him hard into the ground which collapsed with him beneath the earth. She jumped into the deep as she landed on his chest hard with her feet pressing him harder into the hole. She held him by his head, slamming him harder into the ground.

"Now, I need to see how serious you are about this. It seems your body betraying your mind. Prove me wrong." She kicked him harder in the gut, before she backflipped out the deep hole.

@Penance

Andrew laughed "I'm used to my body betraying me about a lot of things but that's a whole other story" he grabbed a rock and threw it hitting her in the face. Immediately he jumped out, put his fists together and hit her with it on the back of her head. "My turn to make a deep hole!" He started jumping hard onto her face until they started sinking down making a deep hole. He then slammed her through the wall of the hole and started rapidly punching her upward until they busted out of the ground causing another hole. He then kicked her away. "your turn"

The group walked up and saw Andrew and Skye fighting, it seemed to be getting intense. Takao walked up to Alex who was sitting looking a bit uneasy for some reason. "Hey man, is everything okay? You seem nervous."

Alex had forgotten they others were there so he jumped when Takao came up to him. "When did you g-get her? An I'm fine...sort of. At this rate they will kill each other. I hope they don't expect me to fight that brutally. All I know how to do is throw a few punches, kicks and a few things I learned in my video games." He started of talking normally but ended up mumbling and hiding his face behind his knees. @KroNicc115

Takao kneeled down beside Alex and patted him on the shoulder. "Listen my friend, I know it may seem like you are weak now, but you will release that power someday. Release it an hone that energy deep down inside of you, I'm always here to help a friend in need." Takao smiled brightly.

Alex looked at Takao and gave him a small smile. Though really he knew how to use his powers, but he never went all out since he was too afraid that he may hurt or kill someone. Even if he gets the crap beaten out of him or his opponent says he can handle it, he is still too scared to do a thing. "T-Thanks for the offer." He muttered before his attention turned to the fight. "Bu I could never be that brutal...at least not now." He mumbled barley audio able.

Takao chuckled as he looked over to Skye and Andrew fighting. "Yea they have a very brutal way of fighting, not going to lie. My way of fighting is to give your opponent no choice BUT to lose. You surround them with hazards, and in case that fails follow it up with absolute brute strength."

(YO seriously i just noticed this but where the hell is @Federoff ?)

Skye stood to her feet again, her muscles twitching from all the excitement. She sped towards him, as she kicked him hard in the chest. She quickly grabbed him by the face, slamming him hard into the ground, a few rock shards scattered randomly around them. She elbowed him in the neck, then punched him hard in the face.

"I see... Not bad..." she then slammed his head deeper into the hard ground, causing his blood to seep through his hair. She stood away from him, glaring intently at him.

"You are truly strong. I respect your strength."

@Penance

Andrew gets up and stretches his aching body "that's all I ask. Doesn't mean I'm done yet!!" He then kicks her in the gut and then grabs her by the hair and drags her threw dirt and rocks then slammed her on the ground and bashed her head in the ground a few times until finally backing away "bout done?"

Skye stood up once again, wiping blood from her forehead and head, tasting it. She licked her fingers once more, before she smiled at him.

"Ah... you did well. I believe you are quite ready." She looked over to Alex who was beside Takao. Her cheeks flared, as her heart pumped even more than it was. 'When did they get here?' She thought. She quickly took her eyes from him, as she glared at Alex.

"You, Alex, Let's train..." she twisted her neck in anticipation, awaiting the boy.

@Peaceswore

Alex froze at that comment and he was pretty sure his heart stopped in that instant. He looked at Skye and felt very small when she pretty much glared at him it was as if he were an ant an she was a giant. He opened his mouth to say something but clamped it shut as he began to quiver slightly. "I-I d-don't know h-how to..to fight l-like that." He mumbled as he shrank back a bit obviously frightened by the brutal fight. @Dark Child

Lillian had just been arriving to campus realizing, yet not caring, that she had been late. Nothing ever really started until she arrived anyway. Of course she had arranged to have her personal belongings delivered to her assigned dorm room, so she was left with little to do. She began to wonder the grounds, getting a lay of the land. She pushed her long silky brown hair behind her shoulder as she eyed a few boys gawking; she smirked. Maybe this place won't be too bad after all, she thought. No one seemed too threatening to her. This would be a total cakewalk. Thinking of cake made her stomach growl. "It had been a long ride up, perhaps I'll go find something to eat," she muttered, looking around for the cafeteria.

Skye sighed as she softened her features. She realised How much Alex and Andrew meant to her. She smiled at him reassuringly.

"Alex, I won't go full force at you if you wish that. I'll allow you to go full force. We need you to be strong Alex. There's no need to be scared." She stared at him intently, placing her hands into her pocket.

@Peaceswore

Alex was still pretty terrified, but he got up and walked over to Skye. "O-Okay...are we also doing this without powers?" He asked meekly. 'I don't want to be dead weight...though I doubt I can get as strong as those two.' He thought as he rubbed his shoulder waiting for her answer.

(Don't worry, I've been here, I'VE ALWAYS BEEN HERE! xD , just haven't really had a chance to post, also I'm trying to think of a good post to put as neither of my three characters will be fighting in the competition)

Alex stood there unsure of what to do. He was at a huge disadvantage since he had never really seen how strong he was physically. 'What do I do? throw a punch? A kick?' He wondered he took a deep breath and charged forward he sent a four punches to her face and then sent a pretty strong kick to her solar plexus. "Sorry I know my attacks are weak, but I really am at a lost as to what I should do." He said to her as he got ready for her conter. @Dark Child

Skye smiled at him as she kicked him in the chest.

"Don't worry, just give it your all. Pretend that I ate all your pizza and never gave you any." An evil smile escaped her lips, hoping that the tactic would somehow boost him.

@Peaceswore

"My pizza?" He asked as he titled his head at the mention of his favorite thing in the world (Sorry @Penance) he remembered something. He had one last slice of his favorite pizza left in his fridge, but when he went to get it earlier he noticed it was gone. He knew for a fact he didn't eat it since he left a note on there telling him not to eat it till a certain time. He hoped that Andrew didn't take it and after that comment (and the fact he really was mad about the pizza) he grew slightly angry. "Where you the one that ate my last slice of my favorite pizza?" He asked as he looked down his hair covering his eyes giving him an ominous look. (If she said she did he will fight like nobody's business xD I don't think any of you understand his love for pizza)

(OMG...I'm dying... xD )

Skye grinned evilly at the boy before her. She folded her arms as she stared at him intently.

"In fact, I Was the one who persuade Andrew to steal your pizza (sorry @Penance xD ) so that I could have it for myself. It's my fault." Skye laughed evilly at the boy, hoping that the tactic would come to fruition.

@Peaceswore

(Sorry im late!! Fucking notifications!!) andrew sat by the other on lookers and laughed "you fucked up now skye!! Dont mess with his pizza!!

At this Alex tightened his fist and sent a death glare at Andrew as if say 'you're next' then without a second hesitation he ran at Skye. He kneed her in the gut, then headed butted her on the bridge of her nose. He the uppercutted her and righted hooked her. Before she could retaliate he grabbed her head and slammed it into the ground causing a crack in the earth. And he then kicked her hard in the gut sending her flying. After all of this he stood his ground a weird aura coming off of him as he cracked his knuckles. "That was my favorite pizza! And it's not easy to get it just right!" HE exclaimed getting noticeably pissed. @Dark Child @Penance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back