• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kieran Academy for the Supernatural

Skye was now fired up. She grinned at the boy, noting How strong he is. She suddenly grabbed him by the neck, bashing him quite hard into the ground. She fisted him hard in the gut, before she tossed hint in the air, sending him crashlanding.

"I see you are quite upset about it. It's just a simple pizza. Get over it." She smirked at him as she flexed her muscles once more.

@Peaceswore

Alex landed in a handstand before landing on his feet. "A simple pizza!? I worked really hard making it absolutely perfect! I-I could never remake it even with my powers!" He shouted as he charged her again. This time he sent a kick to the back of the knee when she kneeled he slammed his other knee into her face twice before grabbing her by the hair and and lifting her up. He proceeded to throw five punches and finished with a jump kick to her chest. "That wasn't a simple pizza. And if you ate I and still called it simple!" He just clenched his fist tightly just getting even madder.

Skye laughed evilly at the boy as she quickly grabbed both of his arms, bashing her head against his, then punched him hard in the stomach, before she jump- kicked him in the chest, sending him flying close to Andrew.

"Yes, get angry about it. Let me see How strong you are." She grinned as she rotated her arms..

@Peaceswore

Andrew went over to him and picked him up "come on champ ya got this!" He then shoved him back into the fight "its just a girl you can do this!!"

@Peaceswore

When Andrew helped him up he elbowed him in the gut and shot him a glare showing he was mad at him for helping her take his pizza. He then ran forward when he was directly in front of her he did a handstand and kicked her in the chin sending her up a bit. He then sweeped her making her fall on the back. He got up and kicked her four times in the gut and then raised his leg to stomp on her head, making a dent in the earth. When he did this he smirked and wiped the blood from his face. @Dark Child @Penance

"Quite fired up as I am." She suddenly grabbed him by his shirt, slamming him very hard into the ground as she fisted him hard in the gut. She lifted him in the air, landing a solid punch in his chest, sending him a good distance from her.

Skye smiled noting How strong he was. She realised that only certain things triggers his powers and strength.

@Peaceswore

Alex landed on his back and began coughing from the blow. He stood up getting tired from all of this fighting. He took another deep breath and charged Skye he kicked her in the back of the knee once again making her fall he then grabbed her by the hair and slmmed her face into a nearby tree twice, causing a crack in it. He then kneed her in the gut before turning around and elbowing her in the chest he than kicked her in the face and backed off now panting heavily as he tried to stand up straight.

@Dark Child

Skye got up, a small smile on her lips. She brushed the dirt off her clothes, as she observed the boy before her.

"Alex, I believe you are quite ready. You are truly strong and I respect your strength. Are you okay though?" She went towards him, deciding that the spar is now over.

@Peaceswore

Takao clapped at the fights that had just occurred. "Very well to the three of you, you all did an amazing job, I think me, Jace, and Kat have some work to do if we are to be ready by the end of the month." Takao smiled and shot a wink over to Skye.

Skye turned towards the familiar voice, her cheeks became instant red. Her heart sped a bit, as she saw him winked at her.

"Hi... uh... have you found a new teammate, Takao?" She looked at him briefly before turning her face away from him. He had no idea How much she wanted him to-.... 'Think straight, Skye' she had a mental battle before turning back towards him, not looking at him directly.

@KroNicc115

Even though the fight was over Alex was still mad and now pretty tired. He didn't look at anyone before creating a phone and using it to travel to his room. He went to his fridge and was disappointed to find it seriously wasn't there, but then an idea came to him. '...Did I hide the pizza?' He wondered since it is him and he is very protective of his pizza. If he new Andrew was coming over or if he got worried someone may try to take it, there is a high chance he hide it.

After looking around a bit he noticed a plate sticking from under his bed. He walked over and pulled it out noticing it was his pizza. "Yay! You live!" He said happily as he took a bite. He happily ate the whole thing in under four minutes. 'Best slice ever.' He thought happily before grimacing. He was just now feeling the pain of all the brutal attacks from earlier. He shakily stood up as his legs began to shake not wanting to carry his body to where ever he wanted to go.

Alex ignored them and walked over to his phone traveling back to Skye and the others. When he got there he hugged Skye and began to tear up a bit. "I-I'm sorry! I-I shouldn't have done that. I-I th-thought you ate my pizza. I should have checked first. *sniff* I'm sorry." He said as he hugged her depressed that he may have hurt her over nothing. @Dark Child

Takao chuckled before he walked up to Sky and held her from behind poking his head around and sticking it on her shoulder. "We did find a third, her name is Kat. You three better be prepared, we won't back down." Takao whispers in her ear. "Even though I love you..we have to try our best."

Skye chuckled at the boy before her. She hugged him back rather gently as the boy began to ramble.

"It's okay. I purposely did that Just to see How strong you really were, although u had proven it to me during our previous fight." She smiled at the

boy as she held him even closer before pulling away.

@Peaceswore

Skye suddenly felt Takao behind her, as she blushed even more. She suppressed a moan, as her heart pumped faster than normal. She placed a shaky hand on his cheek, as a small smile appeared.

"Ah... we won't back down either." She turned her head kissing him on the lips gently.

@KroNicc115

Alex blushed a little at the compliment since he still doesn't consider himself strong. When he was let go he gave her another smile and wiped his eye before waking over to Andrew sitting next to him. "You wouldn't help her steal my pizza right?" He asked as he slow began to heal thanks to coping Skye. @Dark Child @Penance

Takao giggled and returned the kiss to Skye. He released it and looked over to Alex. "See Alex? I told you that you had the power inside of you, you just needed something to set it off. Do that at the war games and i'll be itching to fight you." takao laughed.

Skye felt proud of her teammates. She smiled to herself, as she stood beside Takao.

"So, will you be training with your teammates? I would love to see that." She smiled at him before taking the last apple from her pocket, bit it, tasting it's sweetness.

@KroNicc115

Peaceswore said:
Alex blushed a little at the compliment since he still doesn't consider himself strong. When he was let go he gave her another smile and wiped his eye before waking over to Andrew sitting next to him. "You wouldn't help her steal my pizza right?" He asked as he slow began to heal thanks to coping Skye. @Dark Child @Penance
Andrew slowly got back up after that kick to the gut and shook his head "no of course i wouldnt!!" He then gave him a reassuring hug "i wouldnt take my witle buddy's food!"

Alex smiled and pulled away from the hug. "Okay! Then I'm sorry for hitting you." He said nonchalantly not that sorry. "Now that's over with!....What should I do?" He muttered to himself as he placed his hand on his chin.

Andrew shrugged his shoulders "I dunno...wanna go eat some more pizza? Figured you could use some after all that"

Alex looked at Andrew and a second barley passed before he grabbed his hand and dragged him to the cafeteria. "Since you didn't tell me it was a lie you have to pay. And if that isn't enough of an excuse then you have to pay since you didn't warn me how much that was going to hurt." He said though muttered the last part, when he said that outloud a huge blush covered his face and he had a hard time getting rid of it. @Penance

Andrew laughed as he was dragged "oh come on it wasn't that bad!!" He then got close to his ear and whispered "besides you know you like it" satisfied with embarrassing alex he went over the casier and bought two plates of whole pizzas, gave one to alex and sat at a table still grinning wide.

Alex kept his head down trying to hide his blush mentally cursing himself for failing at doing it. He found a table and waited for his pizza and as soon as it was set on the table he began to eat it happily. "Not as good as the one I made, but I still love it!" He said happily as he rocked back and forth on his seat. He glanced up at Andrew and saw him grinning which made him curious. "What? Do I have something on my face?" He asked as he use his forearm to wipe his mouth. @Penance

Andrew took a bite out of his pizza "oh nothing just laughing at earlier." Propping his feet on the table he patted alex on the back "ya did pretty good in that last fight"

"I did? She was holding back, I'm almost certain if she wanted to I would be six feet under." He muttered as he at his pizza. "We'll have to see...I guess." He let out a small yawn and continued to eat. After a bit he placed on his headphones and began to listen to his music.

Andrew shrugged his shoulders "true but you didn't pass out this time" he then noticed he wasn't listening and quickly pulled off one of the headphones "I'm talking to you punk!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back