• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kieran Academy for the Supernatural

KroNicc115

The bender of Time and Space.
Do you believe in the mystical dimension where normal people have the abilities to light things on fire, freeze things instantly, cause lightning strikes, or even create tornadoes? Well there is such a place. In an alternate dimension set years from our modern time is a land very similar to that of our earth. Some say it is just an ancient tale told to kids as a bed time story. It is all too real however. In the dimensions version of the united states is home to the only academy designed for people with these supernatural abilities. None other than Kieran Academy for the Supernatural. The school is owned and operated by Chancellor Hisago Kieran. Known to many as one of the dimensions only demi-gods. He forged this school with his own hands and in the next coming months is the schools first year. Hisago has sent a letter to almost every child known to have supernatural abilities and welcomes them to his school in its opening year. The letter reads as follows:

Welcome to Kieran Academy.

Hello my future pupil. My name is Hisago Kieran. You may or may not heard of who I am, but I am one of the worlds only and strongest demi-gods to live. I have turned from the life of evil, such as my brothers before me, to create a place where children such as yourself can live and be educated on your abilities. If interested in joining the academy for its first years, please fill out the following information below and ship back to the school. Once the letter is sent you have been entered into the school. We hope to see all of you next month!

- Hisago Kieran.

(The below thing to fill out is the CS for your character.)

Your choice, do you believe you can become something great and harness your abilities at Kieran academy? The sign that letter and ship it off!

Day 1: Kieran Academy opening day.

Hisago was in his office looking out of the window. The time was 6 A.M. He was awaiting the students arrival, today was going to be a very momentous day for him and this school. All of the teachers were ready to educate the students, as was he. Takao and him would be running the Dark arts class at the beginning of the day. Hisago prepared his papers to give to each student which contained their schedules and homerooms. He knew the power of each student and was hoping they would love the school. It would be a place for them to get away from their everyday lives and come here to focus on their powers and knowledge.

Takao entered the room and looked out the window with Hisago, then up to him. "Umm..Hisago..You know its only six right? The students won't be here until eight." Hisago laughed and looked down to his son. "Yes, yes I know Takao, I'm just very eager to see all of the bright young minds coming to our school, I'm sure you are ready to meet new people as well my star pupil." Takao groaned at the word pupil. "Star pupil, sure. Thank you for letting me attend the school and helping you with the dark class Hisago. I think it will be very interesting to see all of the kids who are intereested in darkness such as I. Now i'm heading downstairs to get the lobby prepared for the students, I'll see you down there before eight Hisago." Takao waved and ran off out of the door and too the lobby.

The lobby was very large with white tiled floor and white walls, almost like a normal high school. In the middle of the floor was the schools logo.((Still in the process of looking for a logo, I'd love suggestions)). Their were tables set up for the students to sign in and a banner above that read 'Welcome!'. Takao could hardly contain his excitement for this momentous day. Finally..kids just like him with supernatural powers. He wondered if anyone would be as strong as him..The best part is..The students would have to pass a mystery entry exam..A fight with him.

A gentle mixture of the thumps of steps and clicking nails filled the otherwise quiet and still air. The teen drew in a gentle breath of the misty air and closed his crimson eyes a moment as he strolled down the cobblestone pathway, his familiar canine companion excitingly prancing beside him, halting ever minute or so to inspect ands sniff a new encountered section of land; at this action the white haired boy silenced his steps and awaited for the animal to stop it's task and instead catch up with its owner.

Then once more the rhythmic pattern of their steps would fill the air, a slightly irritating occurrence that happened often during their travels to the school.

Just ahead of the two stood the towering school building, the newly formed structure blocking the dawns brilliant colors and the gradual suns appearance.

At the sight of the academy once more the oddity which was emotion began to swirl within the males chest and trail along the exterior of his veins, though his expression remained blank and his movements lacked hesitance.

"We were early, do you think they'll still let us in?" Grace spoke up timidly feeling uncomfortable for disrupting the silence which had formed thickly on the campus. Though when he didn't receive a reply he came to notice that no longer his animal stepped by his side, the boy tugged at the drawstrings of his vibrant red coat, a sign of irritation as he turned around. "Chap." The dog seemed to grow alert at the tone realising the agitation of her owner though to others Grace would simply sound bored.

Grace then pointed abruptly to his own side which was where the dog was supposed to be, which was when Chap frantically complyed.

Finally after continuing on in uninterrupted silence they came to the sign in room. With a soft sigh of unnotable emotion Grace stepped up to one of the tables quietly, the click of Chaps nails entering his ears so he knew his canine friend was following.

In a quick amount of time the boy signed in, once finished he readjusted his grip on his violin case and stepped back with a mumbled thank you, wondering where he was meant to go now.

Ink woke up rather drowsy. In fact, really drowsy. He turned his head slowly and looked at the clock. It read 7:35 am. He blinked. Then Ink realized that he need to be at the sign up of the school at 8. He shot out of bed and got ready as fast as he could. He snatched his electric guitar and headphones and sprinted out of his dorm. Ink looked at his watch again. 10 minutes..damn Ink thought. As descended a flight of stairs and ran down the hallway that led to the school. As he ran he came across some girls by which he stopped. "Hey, you don't suppose we could get together for lunch today do you? You've got awfully beautiful eyes," he said with a confident half smile. The girls only looked at him out of surprise. Ink knew he was short on time so he signaled and mouthed the words 'call me' before he ran off to get to the sign in sheets in time. As Ink approached the sign in, he jotted his name down hurriedly and continued inside. He checked his watch and had a couple minutes to spare. Ink let out a sigh of relief. He looked around at all the people that were arriving. Ink wore a huge grin on his face. He put his headphones on and began listening to some music.

Nylah exited the car nervously and waved goodbye to her mother, she began walking to the sign in, she did what they needed her to do there and proceeded to the school building, a small yawn escaping her mouth. She looked to her right and saw a group of boys just stating at her. She looked ahead nervously Andy continued to walk, she saw a boy listening to music, she glanced at him for a couple seconds and continued to walk trying to avoid eye contact with anyone.

Ayumi woke up to the abrupt stop of the bus, apparently they were at her destination. She grabbed her bags and looked at her watch. Damn it! The bus ride took a little longer than she expected and she only had 20 minutes to find the school. She rushed out to grab a taxi, but none of them would stop. "Just my luck," She mumbled to herself. When she was about to give up hope, a taxi finally decided to stop. She now only had 10 minutes to find the school. She gave the taxi driver the address and she finally got to the school with 2 minutes to spare. Now, that she actually got to the school she was ready to turn back. And she almost did, but the taxi was already gone. She took a huge breathe and slowly approach through the gates of the school.

"You can do this!" Ace smiled to her. Ayumi stopped in her place and turned around, "Ace! What are you doing here?" She exclaimed. Ace was one of her ghost friends that came and visited her every once and while when he wasn't haunting other people. "Just thought you needed some words of courage," He smirked, "Anyways I have places to be!" The next thing she knew Ace disappeared and she was by herself again. Well now that is over, she continued through the gates of the school with her suitcase being wheeled behind her. She looked to see a sign pointing to where she was suppose to register and she headed towards it. 'Here I go, It's now or never,' She thought to herself while signing her name.​

Ink noticed that a girl had glanced at her. He smirked and took off his head phones. He walked up to her with a confident expression. Ink leaned up against the wall and ran his hand through his hair. "Hey, what's your name. I must say, you've got awfully beautiful eyes," he said with a smirk. His guitar hung loosely at his side and his headphone were around his neck.

@LunaCrosby

Nah stopped when the boy had suddenly talked to her "o-oh uhm me, I'm nylah, and thank you" she said shyly, her face going a bit pink 'why is he, of all girls, talking to me' she kept thinking to herself, her heart starting to beat a little faster from being a bit nervouse.

@rapjack123

Ink looked at her, smiling for a moment. Hey she's kinda cute he thought to himself. "Well me name's Perry Ink, but just call me Ink," He said, taking his guitar and strumming a few notes. "I can use sound however I like," Ink said, his voice echoing. "Might I ask what kinds of stuff you can do?" He asked, smiling confidently.

@LunaCrosby

"Well I van use telekinesis and I'm a fire wielder" she said holding up her hand which had a spark of fire in it. "Its not that cool though, if anything its lane compared to everyone else's" she says while shrugging.

@rapjack123

"No I think that power is pretty awesome. You'll be able to make quite the lights how I suppose huh?" Ink said, grinning. His confident expression grew a little more arrogant. "So what do you say, we exchange numbers and we could get together for lunch, talk a little bit, get to know each other more?" Ink said, with a smirk etched on his face.

@LunaCrosby

"Hmm,sure why not" she shrugged and wrote hers down on a peice of paper, giving him the peice of paper she checked the time "any idea how long it is until the classes start?" She asked a bit confused.

@rapjack123

Hisago began to walk down the stairs to the main lobby, the students were all piling in to the large room. It was so exciting to see all of the smiling faces! He turned to Takao who was walking beside him. "Takao the megaphone if you will?" Takao handed Hisago the megaphone and smiled as he looked to the other student who would be joining him, he was ready for the fight of his life. Hisago turned the megaphone on and it made a loud noise, nothing too harming to the hearing though. He spoke into it in a normal tone of voice. "Good morning students and welcome to Kieran Academy! Who am I you ask? Well my name is Hisago Kieran, I am the chancellor here at this school and I am very excited to see all of your bright and wonderful faces. As I am sure, you all already signed in and are wondering where you are to go, well if you form a neat line infron of the desk, I will ask your name and such and you will get you schedule for the day. Once you receive your schedule, report to the gymnasium for your introduction exam featuring my son Takao." Takao waved at the students and took the megaphone from Hisago. "This entrance exam is none other than one you have done at any other old high school. Here at Kieran Academy we like to see your powers physically, not based off of what you can say, I will put your abilities to the test. It is all in good fun however." Takao gave the megaphone back to Hisago and proceeded to the gym to wait for the students.

"Well it was nice meeting you but I should head to the desk where the line will form, I don't want to have to exit forever" she said waving goodbye and heading to the desk, hoping to be the first their she walked quickly.

Ink grinned and watched as the girl walked away. What was her name again Ink wondered as he pocketed her number. His thoughts were distracted as he noticed a man giving a speech. Another desk signup? Ink sighed as he got in line. He simply put on his headphones and listened to music as he passed the time.

After signing in at the sign in area, Ayumi heard someone talking on a megaphone. Now Ayumi knew what she supposed to do next. Once she got to the front desk she got nervous, most of her abilities were mental not physical. How was she supposed to prove she had these abilities? I guess once she got into the actual situation it would come to her. Waiting in line for her turn, she could feel the nervousness coming off of other student which was gathering on top of hers. "Oh god," She whispered to herself. She was going to be sick as she started to grab her stomach. She inhaled and exhaled knowing she needed to focus on her own emotion only to get rid of the others trying to gather inside her too. Once she was completely relaxed she hoped and prayed somehow or someway she was able to prove she had the ability she said she did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Takao stopped in his tracks as he sensed the girl's anxiety. He turned and walked over to her and pulled her to the front of the desk. "Ayumi your name is? Let me see..ah here." He reached into the stack of papers and pulled out the girls schedule. "I was the same way as you, still am in fact. I know what kind of abilities you have, Show me what you can do right here and now. I'll be able to tell what it is and how you do it." Takao taped into the girls mind by touching her shoulder waiting for her to continue. "Don't be nervous by the way, if you can't show me your abilities its not like you can't get into the school, we just want to see what kinds of different abilities people have. My name is Takao by the way" He smiled brightly as he looked at the girl.

Ayumi smiled and she could feel the relaxed and calmness radiating off of the boy. Which helped her relax even more, "The name's Ayumi but I guess you already know that." "Well here goes nothing," She exclaimed. Now how was she supposed to do this? She made herself completely calm and blocked out all sound while also closing her eyes. She then saw two figures standing behind Takao, she could tell it had to be his parents. This made tear her up a little, she knew what it was like losing your parents. They were in a different dimension a complete black room so Takao would be able to see what she saw. "Look behind you," She told him.

Ink was waiting in line, listening to his music, when he looked up and saw a girl get pulled over from the line. He raised his eyebrow. Curiosity got the best of him and he removed one of his headphones so one ear was exposed. Ink then amplified the sound to hear what was being said. They both seemed to be utterly concentrated but just as he got the right frequency and loud screeching noise blasted his eardrum. "Ack!" Ink cried out as he quickly covered his ear. "What the hell? It's like their in some sort of state that I can't listen to them.." Ink said, disgruntled. He stuck his pinkie into his eardrum to clear it out. Ink closed his eyes in frustration. I got no idea what they're doing but it's bugging me, Ink thought, dissapointed. He looked farther up and saw the other girl he was talking to earlier. Ink turned back to the person in front of him and put his headphones back on, his ear still hurting him from before.

Takao knew what she was doing, he felt his parents presence behind him and made him tear up. He raised his hand slowly and cancelled her abilities so they were back in their own dimension. "That..that's enough..Thank you for showing me your powers. You are a very remarkable person..and maybe soon..i'll have you do that again for me..It..felt good to know my parents are still watching me. And you m'lady officially have a new friend." Takao smiled and looked over to the clock, jeez it was almost time. "I've actually got to run to the gym. If you want you can come with me, I don't bite" Takao chuckled slightly and noticed the man trying to listen into his conversation with Ayumi. Takao looked directly at him and shut his music off with his mind and talked through his headphones. You're Ink I take it. I noticed the girl seemed a bit anxiou so I decided to help her. See you in the gym my friend, I can;t wait too see more of your abilities. Takao exited the mans headphones and waved.

"Ah what? Oi, quit screwing with my headphones bro," Ink said, annoyed. But he knew who it was. It was that guy that was talking to that girl at the front of the line. He smiled. Yea I can't wait to see more of your abilities too, Ink thought to himself. Now he was pumped, adrenaline rushed in his blood. He switched on some more fast paced music to get his mind set. He watched the line dwindle until he was at the front. Then he walked into the gym with a wide, and rather cocky, grin on his face. Ink took his electric and held it on his shoulders. As he entered the gym, he amplified his voice so it sounded like he was at a concert, speaking into the mic. "You ready to party?" Ink said.

Ayumi felt something tried to get onto their frequency and was curious of what it was. She took back in surroundings and smiled, "Your welcome and I would love to do it again for you sometime." With this little run in she felt completely better and wasn't as anxious anymore, "And You also I have a new friend." When Takao invited her to join him going into the gym she shook her head yes. She wasn't much for having friend but having his presence around made her feel relax. She watched him waved to someone and looked to where he was waving to see a boy. She wonder if he was the one trying to get on their frequency. She just shrugged it off because it wasn't like it was that big of a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Takao smiled and started to walk. "Well let's go then!" The gym was just down the hallway, the doors were big and white. He gripped the door handle on the left and pulled hard. Inside was a giant brown floors and a white wall. A stage was at the far side and it looked like a battle arena. "Welcome to the gym of Kieran Academy!" He took a step up onto the stage and reached his hand out to her. Takao wanted to show her where the test would commence.

Ink felt a wide smile come onto his face. He walked over to the arena and stepped onto it. Ink took his electric guitar in hand, sat down and tuned it. Then he jumped to his feet, headphones around his neck and guitar held ready to play. "This stadium is perfect for a concert of my magnitude. This will be the grand stage for a grand performance!" Ink said, rather arrogantly. His voice echoed loudly throughout the stadium, not afraid to reveal what his power was early on. "You ready?" Ink asked with a smirk, his fingers tenderly on the strings of the guitar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back