• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kieran Academy for the Supernatural

75 percent...?! It sounded awesome! Although, very excessive... "Alright, spices!" Nao said, clapping his hands together. "So you guys had a pretty epic food fight?" He asked in awe.

Andrew laughed "yeah see how nice the school looks? It was worse before we had the fight. Then we had to repair everything and we made it look nicer" he said walking towards the kitchen doors "it was epic"

The song came to an end and Ink, disappointed that the song had ended, stopped his dancing. He looked at her for a moment, ecstatic just by watching Lily's beautiful eyes. "You dance just like an angel too..." he said, warmly and with a smile.

Takao chuckled as she brought him in for a kiss, He returned it happily and hugged her tightly. " Baby..don't get so worked up over the kid..Sue he's stupid..but you don't need to get so upset about it. I'll take care of him..because remember..I'm the headmaster of the school now and If he makes either one of us upset..he's practically gone" Takao probably wouldn't end up kicking him out..but oh well.

@Dark Child

Newtype said:
(Peaceswore knows heheh)
................................................................................................................................................................ Shut it.

(Okay I need all of my teachers to pick a class to teach. You can make up a subject I really dont care.)

TIME SKIP

Setting: orientation day. Year 2025

Time: 6 am.

All students must report to the school by 8 Am.

Jace walked the hall of the school. He looked older now, this was his first day back since he left before the ball at the end of the previous school year. He had taken care of many personal matters in his time gone. This year not only is he to serve in Takao's organization, but as a teacher here in school. He is going to teach PE, Powers Education.

tumblr_static_laxus_render_by_kami_sama_by_magnokun-d5p1l8s.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back