• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kieran Academy for the Supernatural

(Sorry, late response ;c)

When she got to her room, she wondered if perhaps her heavier clothing might be too much. So, she changed them into a lighter skirt and tank top as quickly as she could. Pausing for a moment to look in the mirror, wondering if she looked nice enough for Ink. Isn't this something human girls do? Blushing in spite of herself Lily turned away from the mirror. After quickly retrieving her bag and shoving a small blanket into it, Lily hurried back to meet Ink. Walking over to him as she entered the cafeteria, she said, "Sorry, if I made you wait long."

@rapjack123

(Nah don't worry about xD )

Ink sat up when he saw Lily approaching him. "Oh.. no I didn't wait long," he said, standing up and noticing that Lily had change. She looked nice with that look... but then again.. Lily looked nice in most looks anyway. "Ready?" Ink asked, smiling. @Maxwelle

"Oh good," Lily said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear self-consciously. She noticed him look her over for a moment and wondered if it was in a good way or a bad way. You're doing those humans things again, she told herself. "Yes," she answered, smiling happily, moving away from her thoughts. After carefully placing the things inside the bag, she offered her hand to Ink.

@rap

Ink happily took Lily's hand and began to make his way out of the cafeteria. How could this day get any better? Ink smiled at Lily. "Say.. have you ever thought of trying food.. just for the fun of it? Not because you need to but because you want to know what it tastes like?" He asked, curiously. @Maxwelle

Peaceswore said:
Alex smiled and sat on the ground. "Andrew, you said you were bored, so you can go ahead an fight her." He said with a small smile as e rocked back and forth humming a small tune to himself.
(Sorry fell asleep) Andrew nodded in agreement "sure thing but Skye I have one question." A devious grin kept up on his face "so did ya fuck em?" (Payback!!!) @Peaceswore @Dark Child

Takao slowly opened his eyes, still naked under the blanket over top of him. He was in Skye's room. The room was so clean..but the bathroom on the other hand. Takao laughed as he stood up and began to put his clothes back on. Black skinny jeans, Black skin tight shirt. Red and black jacket, and his Osiris shoes. He walked past a mirror on his way out the door, doing a double take to look at himself. Bite marks all over his neck. "That girl..but god that was amazing" He lifted the hood closer to his neck to conceal the bites as he walked outside, taking in the fresh air and beauty.

(YOU BEAST)

When Andrew said that Alex blushed very heavily and tried his best to hide it. "D-Did she lie?" He asked him as he kept his head down to hide his red face. @Penance

The day outside was so perfect for a nice afternoon picnic. As they walked away from the buildings, Lily pondered what he had said. There was reason why she had never tried food in the first place. It was a way to distance herself from humans in hopes of clinging to the angels that had thrown her out. She usually tried to avoid the real reason but there it was. "Well, I have but... I try my best to... separate myself from earthly things." It was comfortable talking to Ink, she knew she could trust him but she still felt weary talking about deeper things like that. While she tried to avoid eating, she was always extremely curious about various tastes.

@rapjack123

Ink looked at her almost appalled. "What?! Why food is the most heavenly thing on earth," he said, laughing. "I mean.. when in Rome right?" He tried to joke. Ink got the feeling this was a personal subject so he didn't try to pry too much. @Maxwelle

Katrina looked at the boy with a bright smile."Really?Thank you so much," the tone of her voice was filled with happiness. She couldn't wait to to be apart of the games."Does that mean we are like friends now?!" Katrina said in excitement.

@Newtype

|I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner.|

Lily broke into laughter, covering her mouth with her hand. "You're silly," she said, poking his side. Maybe it was more relief than anything causing her laughter. It felt nice to not be so serious all the time. Ink always seemed to bring a smile to her face. She was sure it probably wasn't just her, but often those around him, he just had an easygoing feel.

@rapjack123

Ink chuckled when she poked him. He was glad that he brought a smile to Lily's face. It made him just as happy. "So how do you think the war games are going to turn out? I wonder if we can beat Takao or Jayce," he said, turning his thoughts to a fight that would happen very soon. It seemed to nag his mind a lot recently but he always tried not to worry too much about it. @Maxwelle

Skye cursed him mentally, then sighed. She knew that the discussion was not over. Her cheeks heated from the slight embarrassment.

"Ah.. Are you satisfied now?" She bowed her head to hide her flaring cheeks.

@Penance @Peaceswore

(Haha... xD )

Andrew shook his head "nope didn't answer my question." He said laughing "I mean geez it's nothing to be embarrassed about me and Alex did"

"Sure, you appear to be skilled in the art of making friends. Our third member is a darkness user named Takao. He should be currently running around campus with his new girlfriend who is a demon symbiote with red hair." Jace replied. "I am Jace Eclipse a half angel. May I ask your name?"

@DemonicPrincess

( xD @Penance )

A portal appeared near the cafeteria, Tenax jumped right out of it, back to his original spot of what seemed to be a pentagram with candles. The portal closed after he jumped out, him covered in slashes and burn marks. They would heal fast, due to him being a dragon, as they have naturally faster healing rates. He quickly cleaned up his gear and went inside, grabbing a cup of ice and sitting down near a window, far from where everyone else was sitting. He began to chew on an ice cube.

"Yes we fucked. It was quite something. Apparently I was the receiver..." A small smile escaped her lips as she pondered on the events then she glared at him, quite amused.

"So you guys finally fucked? Hmmm... were you the receiver?" She smirked at him as she folded her arms, glaring intently at the two..

@Penance @Peaceswore

"P-Please st-stop talking about it." Alex mumbled his face completely red as he covered his ears. "D-Don't you have a training session to do." He hoped that the subject would change his face really couldn't handle him blushing anymore.

Andrew laughed and put his arm around alex "no I believe it was alex here" he said laughing and then whispered "he's a little shy about it. But he's right I'm itching for a fight!"

It was quite good she had self healing demonic powers that healed her embarrassing bite marks. She wondered if Takao was capable of doing that. She sighed mentally.

"Hmm..... but where shall we train. I myself was in need of this." She cracked her knuckles then took another apple biting a large portion of it.

@Penance

Looking around he saw a field that they could train and pointed to it "there. It's big enough for us." He walked over there and stood on one side of it ready for a fight "me and you Skye. Let's go."

"Oh its Katrina." She said with a small smile."I don't know what I am,I'm a orphan." Katrina's voice turned small at the thought of not knowing what she was,she shook it off and smiled once again."That's awesome your like a Angel."

@Newtype

Lily turned her head to look at him blankly. She simply blinked like it was obvious. "Well, we're going to win of course," she said with a smile. Of course, they would. Thinking this way going in would make them even stronger. If they were going to win, they had to have no doubts and believe in themselves. She chuckled, anticipating not only the challenge but the fun that was to come.

@rapjack123

"Did you just arrive today? Classes are over for the day so I have nothing but spare time to inquire about my new friend here." Jace asked. He made a gesture for her to walk with him. "If you've just arrived you may want to go get your schedule and your dorm room assignment. I just jumped here from the CoEd dorms." He pointed to the CoEd dorms a pretty far distance away to jump by human and some superhuman standards.

@DemonicPrincess

Katrina smiled and shooked her head when Jace asked if she was new."I'm not new,I just kinda been staying to myself." She moved along with him as he walked."I live in those dorms too." Katrina said when he pointed to it. "Oh my god,we should have a sleepover!" A loud giggle escaped her lips as she looked up at him."Can we? I never had one."

@Newtype

Users who are viewing this thread

Back