• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kieran Academy for the Supernatural

"We just meet,but that doesn't mean we can't be friends." She shrugs her shoulders."Everyone needs friends." Katrina smiled at him."Don't worry you didn't forget more than you thought." She quickly added."Oh if you forgot my name is Katrina."

Alex blinked a bit before smiling. "Don't worry I remembered." He said happily. "Are you going to enter the War games? Also thank you for trying to be my friend."

"Probably not,I don't have a team and your team is full." Katrina smiled hearing his happy tone."I will probably just go to watch to watch you." She pushed her hair back that had fell into her face.

Alex blushed when he remembered that others would be watching the fight, and not one or two people, but pretty much everyone in the school. "Great....more people to see me be dead weight" He said as he looked away and rubbed his shoulder, suddenly getting pretty nervous.

"Your not a dead weight Alex." She said looking at him."You can do anything you believe in." Katrina giggled a little at his nervousness."Your gonna do great. I just know it."

"You don't even know how well I can use my powers. Also that sounded really cheesy." He joked before looking at her with a smile. "Even so thank you for the encouragement."

"You sir are welcome for the chessyness." She said then thought for a moment."Is that even a word? Oh well." Katrina shrug,something she did a lot,and smiles at him."Well how good can you use it?"

He shrugged. "I think I'm pretty okay, but I don't know. Compare to my teammate I'm pretty bad. *sigh* I just remembered something. Sorry I have to go." He said as he walked away. (I seriously have to go and I didn't want your character frozen so...you can chase him if you want, but I won't be back for a few hours)

Katrina waved him goodbye before skipping off wondering what to do next. A small smile appears on her face,she made a friend even though he won't remember her later she was still happy.(It's fine,i gotta go in a few anyways.)

Skye woke up from Takao's arms fully naked. A small blush crept on her cheeks as she stood before him, wrapping a towel around herself, before she sat on the bed, staring intently at him. A smile crept on her lips, as she placed a hand on his leg.

She went closer to his face, as she enjoyed the view. A serene Takao before her. He looked so innocent. Her lips were really close to his, as she kissed him gently, not intending to disturb him from his rest...

@KroNicc115

Last edited by a moderator:
Takao laid there fast asleep, he felt the kiss and smiled but did not wake up. Skye was right there in front of him, completely naked and just beautiful. Was it the same day..or did the night already pass over..?

(OKAY GUYS..As I said in the OOC section, im shooting for the war games to be this saturday, So if everyone can get on at some point in the day, i'll let you all know what time.)

She smiled seeing How handsome he was. His smile made her felt warm inside. She then went into her closet and took out a plain green shirt and a white baggy pants and her Merino. She dressed herself, then tied the end of her hair loosely with her string. She gazed at him once more, before she went out the door, closing it quietly behind her.

@KroNicc115

(Not a problem, but I'll leave work by 5:00PM)

"Maybe you can join with us." Jace said descending from the sky on cue. He had jumped from the walkway in front of his dorm room to all the way over here near Katrina and Alex. "We do need a new third member because our first choice hasn't been spotted for days."

@DemonicPrincess

Skye strolled slowly through the school, hoping to see her friends. She wanted to do some training. The wargames were quite close and she needed her friends to train with her. She sighed, hoping to see them. She would have trained with Takao, but found it best to let him rest. She ate an apple which she took with her, scanning her surroundings...

@Penance @Peaceswore

Alex was walking back to his dorm, the reason he had long since forgotten. As he walked he ran into his apple eating friend. "Oh Hey Skye." He said happily as he gave her a small wave. He let out a small yawn and looked at her for a bit before pointing at her apple. "Don't you get tired of those?" @Dark Child

Skye smiled slightly at Alex who was waving at her. She bit into her apple once more savoring the sweet taste...

"Yo. Never get tired of these... it's part of my lifesource. Let's train." She said bluntly as she chewed the apple.

@Peaceswore

Alex jumped a bit at the mention of training with her. "Uh w-wouldn't Takao be b-better?" He meekly before gulping and nodding. "I-I don't mind." He muttered as he looked at the ground and rubbed his shoulders. "I promise not to loss consciousness as soon as last time."

Skye smiled at him. She was quite amused by Alex. This was the very same behaviour which led her curiosity into friendship.

"Don't worry. This is just hand to hand combat. Secondly, Takao is umm... he.." she whispered the last bit, her cheeks became red from the sudden outburst of his name. Skye turned her face the other direction, trying to hide her flaring cheeks.

@Peaceswore

Andrew was walking along bored as usual and noticed sky talking to alex "there you are!" He ran over to them and looked at Skye "I have been so bored! No one will fight me and.....why are you blushing?" He asked curiously

@Peaceswore @Dark Child

Alex looked at Skye when her sentence trailed off. "Ah! Sky are you sick? Why are there so many sick people!" He exclaimed as he looked at her heated face. When Andrew came along and said she was blushing Alex looked surprised. "Really? Why? Did I say something? Now that I think about it...does it have something to do with Takao?" @Dark Child @Penance

Skye's cheeks flared even more as she was now the centre of unwanted questions.

"Eh... umm... no not really... he's just not around I guess... hehe.." she laughed nervously, her cheeks flared as she tried to lie which was quite obvious that something Was wrong. She turned her back towards them, cursing herself quietly for not finding a good excuse.

@Penance @Peaceswore

She quickly composed herself, glad that Alex believed her. But she knew that Andrew would not buy such an excuse.

"I suppose whoever wishes to spar first. It does not matter." She smiled nervously, hoping that they would move on into other stuff.

@Peaceswore @Penance

Alex smiled and sat on the ground. "Andrew, you said you were bored, so you can go ahead an fight her." He said with a small smile as e rocked back and forth humming a small tune to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back