• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kidnapped Prince X Abusive King (Yaoi)

N3K0B3N

Uke prince of Yaoi
Well I was bored here and didn't know what to do, well I do know now.

Hello I would like to search for someone who is interested in this role-play, I am going to get to the point. I prefer to be Submissive, since I don't like being in charge at all.

The story takes place in the dark ages, a King was greedy for land, and so he would try anything to get his neighboring country. The king is a younger brother to a more wealthier king know as Klouse the third, and the king wanted to be like him, so he gone so far in a plan he ordered trained assassins to capture the boy and keep him out of sight until a few days before the fair starts (3 or 4 days)

I would say more but I don't want to post the whole role-play in one post xDD

To make a trade with his father, to take his land and have his father imprisoned and the prince locked up for the sake of his new stolen land

I think it would be better to change the wording from "the boy" to "Klouse's son". To avoid confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back