• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kemonomimi Lyrics

It seems like a good premise but I've been weighing out the ability I'd have to provide this due attention. Can't do so right now though. Sorry man X'D 

I would say yes but I don't really have much time at the moment, and it's getting difficult to balance with only two roleplays. One is kind of on life support though, so I don't know. I guess I'll get back to you?

what is this? :3

Well, what is described above.

Must ... it ... be ... a ... girl? : d

At first, that was what I was going for, but I eventually came to the conclusion that I was over complicating things and dropped that idea. So boys and girls both allowed.

I'm sorry, not my cup o' tea. Thank you though. :>

I see. A shame. But thanks for reading anyways. 

I've been looking at this for an hour, thinking whether or not to join this while I am into so many RP's already X D 

But you know what? I'mma join this too OWO

I cannot resist Kemonomimi AND music~

An hour? Wow. Never imagined I could be that enticing. Then again...

*looks at the animal girls striking poses*

I can definitely see the appeal. I'm making an RP about it after all.

welcome aboard and thanks for the interest! xD  

@Idea I'd be interested

of course! Welcome aboard, glad to have you!

It seems like a good premise but I've been weighing out the ability I'd have to provide this due attention. Can't do so right now though. Sorry man X'D 

I see. A pity indeed. Well, happy roleplaying!

I would say yes but I don't really have much time at the moment, and it's getting difficult to balance with only two roleplays. One is kind of on life support though, so I don't know. I guess I'll get back to you?

Do you think you can manage an answer within three days?

Now to decide if I want to use one of my four characters that could be used here, or if I want to create a new one for this xD

Might as well. I don't have anything else going on at the moment. Are there any post limits?

as in post requirements? Only one, and that is the content minimum. There is no size requirement, but there is a list of elements that have to be in every post, such as character thoughts, feelings, proper interactions...

as in post requirements? Only one, and that is the content minimum. There is no size requirement, but there is a list of elements that have to be in every post, such as character thoughts, feelings, proper interactions...

Hmm, alright...

I'm wondering if I have the ability to branch out and join...what, my seventh RP now? XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back