• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kemonomimi Lyrics

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

image.gif.1a2c657517b64fac6cf2200ef75f3fbd.gif

Lore:

The long lost elven civilization is awoken as the spirit of the world, Gaia, tells them they had enough of the human insolence , their attack and destruction on nature. The elves unite in response to this and declare war on the human race. Although the humans have extremely powerful armament, the elven singed magic is nothing to frown at either. However, one thing seems to bring both races together: music. Realizing this, it is made into the litteral stage of diplomatic negotiations, at first disguised as propaganda, and later as a more open form of diplomacy. The races make amends, and the elves the reason for their actions: the world was threatening to self-destruct. 

The war officially ends, after a year of combat. In an attempt to reconcile with the world, humanity and elves alike unite in a worldwide chant to bring humanity closer to nature. The world is angry, however, and creature emerge from the depths creating areas that are too dangerous to populate, and other problems such as minor eruptions and sudden infected water arise.

the first kemonomimi is born in Japan. Humanity and elves alike realize their spell has set that nature will have representatives of it's own for now on. The problems are shortened, even where they are not fought back.

in spite of efforts, the world still rumbles , but a way to fix it's problems has been found. The children born since 2021 have the capacity to use their singing to calm the world. A company takes advantage of this to expand greatly , becoming the "kemo agency".

The face of the world is greatly changed, and a couple problems still pop here and there, but for the most part, all races and Gaia habit together in peace. In spite of the technological and magical advances, most people are still attached to the way of living front the innitial years of the 21st century and  thus most cities encompass that way of living. An age of new idols that sing not jaunt for entertainment but also to appease the world is raging. Many legends have already formed, I particular the legendary group "MiMi Ballad".

OOC:

Hey everyone! So, this is a light-hearted roleplay about a group of animal girls (broadened idea). working as band members and idols. Yep, the idea is that simple. A plot exists, but the main focus will be more centered around a slice of life format, focusing on the characters, music, and the hardships of life in this situation.

@Princess Ami @LegoLad659 @Asperix0 @Tremtie @Literally

I've been looking at this for an hour, thinking whether or not to join this while I am into so many RP's already X D 

But you know what? I'mma join this too OWO

I cannot resist Kemonomimi AND music~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back