• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kemir Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Jayden Laquina
"So we will be across from each other?, Sounds good Roomie"

The girl announced as she grabbed her bag and placed it into the room she had claimed dropping it onto the bed and taking out her unneeded items leaving only the supplies she thought she would be required to use in class.
The rest of their things would be brought to them by a time wizard apparently so she didnt worry about completely putting away anything just yet.
She heard Dave commenting on the kitchen and moved out of her room reshouldering her bag as she did so to see for herself.
His thoughts on being able to do a lot with the cooking appliances and utensils bringing a light to her eyes.

"You can cook?, Well arent you handy. Looking forward to it then...and yeah i guess you could say i am. Why slow down though? Id rather use all the time i have wisely you know?"
Jayden replied to the boy catching for a minute second his expression change once more. He would be someone that she would have to break through the shell first it seemed.
After speaking her eyes scanned the living space once more and noticed the clock and more specifically the time.

"We should probably get to class now...Maybe i will catch you later?, like at lunch or after school?"
The female asked more in the hopes that he would agree so she could have a friend to converse with seeing as they were to be living with one another from now on.
Jayden made her way to the door awaiting his answer before she would wave him goodbye and head to her first class.
fuil fuil

(CURRENTLY SUNNY OUTSIDE, FULL MOON IN 3 DAYS)

James Kimon: MBlood Werecat/Werewolf: Moon Frenzy's Teacher
James tensed at Fi's words, yes his had started early. Most werewolves and werecats heat started the day before the full moon, but he had been s suppressing his for years. It was starting to have a bad effect on him it seemed. "I'll be fine Fi...no need to worry about me. I can still teacher just fine...." He grumbled pulling back from Fiolan's hand, "Anyways... I'm going to head to the classroom and get things ready." He didn't care to talk about his heat with Fi or anyone out in the open, especially not in front of the new students. Not that many of them seemed to pay attention to what was going on, besides one female student who was there and gone in a flash. He would have back away from Fiolan completely if he could, but it seemed leaning against the tree had been his mistake.
N Nonexisting

Cecilia Zelts: PBlood Shifter Witch: Headmisterss
Cecilia nodded before turning and heading for the library, she walked up the stairs to the top opening the library door, "Good morning Lillith..." The sales woman stood bowing to Cecilia, "Miss Zelts what can I do for you?" Cecilia laughed softly, "No formalities please...I need some of that special paper." Lillith nodded, "I figured as much I have it ready for you already." Cecilia nodded, "That's great....now I can relax a bit." She closed her eyes and a feiry fox appeared, "Sami, you know what to do take this to each student and ask if they wish to go shopping today. If the do have them sign this as per usual." She reach down pulling a flame from the fox and it formed into a red and orange pen. The pen turned back to flames and would take the shape again for any student to sign. Sami nodded, "Yes master...." The fox turned to go find students.​

Jake Lepi: HBlood Breaker Wizard: 18yrs
Jake chuckled putting his arm around her shoulder, "Oh no, if I had to deal with the full moon you'd better be running my dear." He walked alongside her as they made their ways to the dorms. He wondered what her specialty would be also if she was a pureblood or half blood. Seems how she had mentioned the moon maybe she was a mix blood but he doubted that for some reason. He grinned slightly, "I specialize in breaker spells by the way."

Darren Lepi: HBlood Curse Wizard: 18yrs
Darren stood heading for the dorms like most students, he wondered where his brother had went off to. "Knowing him he is flirting with some unfortunate girl..." He rubbed the back of his head with a small frown. They were here to learn magic and all his brother seemed interested is learning every girl that was at the school. He glanced around and saw him circling his first prey, Darren growled. He made his way through the people and grabbed his brother's ear, "We are here to study not flirt...." "Ow....yo bro let go now....geez" Jake stopped in his tracks freeing himself from his brother. "You can't go flirting already..." Especially like that he didn't even know this girl and Jake was hanging on her. "Fine...fine..." Jake crossed his arms pouting, "I'm sorry if my brother has been....well my brother. He can be a bit overwhelming at times." Darren said with a slight frown.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Ray Felkin: MBlood Werecat/Wind Witch: 17yrs
Ray laughed softly following the girl, "Well I think they may have lead me a bit astray. Either that or I was just so distracted by them that I lost my own way. They were a friendly little bunch though." She twiled a piece of her pale blonde hair, "Oh my name is Ray by the way.." She stopped as they got to the dorms, "Well I'm in dorm 10 so I'll be seeing you in class."
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Helena Tyrin: PBlood Werewolf: 16yrs
Helena stopped in front of the dorms before heading into her dorm. She didn't really need anything she just wanted to get a room. She walked in taking in the stale scents, she wondered if she was going to be rooming with anyone else. If not that was fine, if so she could handle it. Not that she planned to talk to anyone, she walked in and looked around. It was pretty plain but spacious, "Simple... maybe I can liven it up a bit...if any one I'm rooming with doesn't mind..." She checked out each room and settled on the one that was furthest from the washer and dryer. She didn't want to have to worry about the vibrations messing with her painting or drawing.​

Cordelia Ainsworth
Cordelia watched silently as the slightly older boy draped his arm over her shoulders. He seems to not waste time in his advances.. she thought before turning her gaze back up to Jake. Hearing his mention on if he were a werewolf, or werecat, the witch snickered softly, "Running seems so cliché. Facing the problem head on seems more like the style I'd take." But it seemed that this red head was a Breaker wizard, Cori mused a bit at the thought. But before she was ever able to answer Jake, a boy identical to him had made it over to them through the crowd. Grabbing the redhead by his ear and causing their walk to cease. Amber eyes widened at the interaction between the two of them.

When Darren turned so apologize on behalf of his brother, the witch giggled a bit, "My my my aren't you two opposites of each other." As the giggling subsided Cori took on a more appropriate posture. With Jake no longer hanging on her aided a bit in that. Her amber colored orbs rested on the pink haired twin, a gentle smile resting on her lips, "Thank you for that bit of information about your brother though. I had a feeling regarding his actions, and thanks to you I know his true intentions." This particular witch was not too keen on games of the heart, though it may be fun for one the other player might not feel the same. Judging on Darren's statement, however, it seemed that Jake was that player in it for fun. The lighter haired twin seemed to be more of her type by the way he kept his twin in line and was a bit more serious about things. Remembering the apology that sat up in the air Cordelia shook her head softly, "As for that apology, all is forgiven. But you should learn a thing or two from your brother. He seems like a proper gentleman," a playful smirk bore the girl's face while her eyes glanced at Jake.

Then as her gaze settled to look at both twins the witch cleared her throat, "Since we are stopped I feel like a proper introduction is in order." The girl's smirk vanished as it was soon replaced by a smile. Cori's hand then moved to rest over her heart before speaking yet again, "My name is Cordelia Ainsworth, but you may call me Cori if you wish. I myself am a pureblooded witch whose family specializes in water magic."
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

iBqfQEP.png
They were entering the dorm building now, so Vaughn started focusing his attention more towards watching the room numbers than chatting. He still listened to what Byron had to say though. He found himself laughing along at the thought the werecat had. It was immensely amusing just horrifying at the same time. "You're right. I definitely don't think any wizards or witches stuck with them would be to happy. Though I'm pretty sure the academy has something in place to take care of that issue." He replied, grinning. He turned entirely towards Byron and stopped walking for a minute. "I'm in dorm 12, by the way, if you ever need to know. We aren't in the same classes, so I'll catch up with you at lunch maybe?" He supplied an offer of further friendship, his hand extended towards Byron as he spoke.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 (interacting with Byron)

nIkYOe6.png
The pale teal haired teacher smiled as the students started meandering towards the dorms. His eyes caught on a few who had not set off yet though, and he moved closer to those straggling groups. "I don't mean to interrupt the much enjoyed social times, but might I suggest walking while you converse? You do have classes to attend today and I can tell you being late because you were lollygagging doesn't leave a very good first impression." He called out the reminder to those students still remaining in the assembly area, a friendly smile on his face all the while. After he said this, he too took his leave of the assembly, and headed for the building meant for the cats and wolves of the academy. He may as well take the time to prep for class, along with helping anybody who might possibly get lost on their way to classes.
(No tags, but any students still in the area where the assembly was held would be able to hear his reminder.)

h0a9h9F.png
"They were really friendly yeah." Siyanda mused with a light laugh. She nodded to Ray as they entered the dorm building. "Alright, yeah. See you soon!" She called as they parted ways, then took up trying to locate her dorm. She thought back to her dorm number, 13, and the only other name listed with hers. Lewis Minister. She could only assume by the name that she was rooming with a boy, and with that she definitely hoped he would be at least decent and not a complete ass like some guys. It didn't take her long to find her room at all, and she entered it cautiously only to relax when she discovered she was the first one there. Navigating past the piles of stuff from the both of them, she explored the dorm in the quickest fashion possible. Normally she would discuss with her roommate who wanted what room, but he was not present and she needed to get to class. It wouldn't due to be late on the first day. So Siyanda gathered her items and piled them onto the bed of the room right beside the washer and dryer. That was a noise she was used to from home, so it would be easier to adjust to. She gathered her small backpack, filled with a notebook for each class and spare pencils along with reading material, and quickly jotted a note for her roommate;

Hey, you don't know me yet and I don't know you, but heads up I picked a room already. We can switch it around after classes today if you want, otherwise I don't care where you end up. Have a great day and see you later! ~Your roommate, Siyanda Oberlin

She left the note on the coffee table in the living room for her roommate in case he decided to come to the room before heading to classes as well. Then, she left the room quickly, and made her way to the werecat/werewolf building to try and locate the Moon Frenzy's classroom.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (interacting with Ray) Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture (mentioned Lewis within the post)

Byron Maxwell
The teen gave a tooth grin as he succeeded in causing his acquaintance to laugh. Making others laugh and smile was always something Byron took pride in doing. "Well whatever it is I hope it'll be enough to help me. Otherwise this school needs to give the teachers tranquilizer guns in case of an emergence," the yellow eyed boy sighed in response to Vaughn's statement. As the two of them stopped, the werecat noticed they were near his own dorm room. Turning his own body to face the heterochromatic boy, he reached out and grasped his hand. "Well I'm over here in 11, so I guess we're neighbors too. But I'll be sure to keep that offer in mind if I ever need help. As for lunch count me in!" After the two of them shook hands, Byron turned and walked over to the door labeled "11". While holding the knob the werecat turned and offered Vaughn one last wave before opening the door and vanishing inside.

However just as Byron stepped through the door, he ended up running into somebody. Tripping and sadly falling on the unfortunate person. "Ugh..... Who put a wall there?" With a groan the teen sat up a bit so that he could see just what or who he had hit. Looking down his yellow orbs widened and a blush spread across his face like wild fire as she noticed that it was a girl he had fell on. Byron yelped as he quickly scrambled off of her and stood with his back against the wall. "Oh my god! I'm so so sorry! I didn't know you were there and then to fall on you just made it worse! Ah! Are you alright!? I didn't hurt you did I!?" Clearly this boy was more than embarrassed. But despite that he was quick to hold his hand out to Jayden, offering her aid so that she could get back up on her feet.
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat VeiledPariah VeiledPariah fuil fuil

Sami: Cecilia Zelts Familiar
Sami trotted out of the side of the building, floating down to the ground. The paper floating at his side and the pen appearing next to him. He first went to stand outside the wizard and witch building. His tail flicking from side to side as he waited for the first person to show up. Even the teacher would have to sign if he wanted to go shopping with them. It was his master's way of keeping track of everyone and keeping them safe. "I wonder where Mister Dredgma is currently..."
Mentioned: Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture

Darren nodded to her, "Nice to meet you Cori, my name is Darren Lepi and this flirt is Jake if he hasn't properly introduced himself. Which I doubt he has, also pureblood... That's cool my brother and I are only half bloods, but our powers are different just as our slightly different looks and super different personalities." He extended his hand out to the girl for a quick handshake, "Now I think we better go gets our rooms settled and head for class, last thing we need is to is to be late..."

Jake shrugged, "Its whatever you always ruin my fun Darren...Thats okay though I think we have one female in our dorm." A sly grin crossed Jake's face and it made Darren groan. "I hope you get what you deserve one of these days..." Darren glanced over to Cori, "So glad you aren't to poor soul who will have to deal with him....See you in class." He said with a quick wink before shoving his brother in front of him. His brother mumbled something about not pushing him but Darren knew if he didn't then Jake would get distracted by another girl.

Ray walked into the dorm room and looked around, "Eh...pretty plain but it's whatever..." She glanced around and then went to look in the rooms, "Doesn't look like the woman I'll be rooming with has been in here yet. And I really dont care which room I get so I'll let her pick first...." She leaned against the wall of the living room waiting for whoever she was going to be staying with to show up. If she didn't get there soon then Ray was just going to head to class and rooms could be settled later.
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Helena slowly set up her different sized easels and moved her paint supplies into her room quickly. She shuffled the paints and colors around to a way that would suit her for now. Once classes were done she could fully set things up the way she wanted, "Okay now I better get to class...um...I wonder who my room mates will be...I guess I should have paid a bit more attention." She stood closing the door to the room and then headed for the main door. She turned closing the main door and glancing at the other students who were chatting, maybe she was rushing things. She sighed, this was how she always was, never opening up to others...​

Last edited:
"Yeah I don't see why not......" He said as a boy opened the door and ran straight into Jayden. He quickly walked over to see if she was alright. The clearly embarrassed boy was apologizing and trying to help her up. "You should be more careful." He said with a blank stare before he looked over Jauden quickly to make sure she was ok. "Are you hurt?"
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Jayden Laquina
Jayden smiled at Daves answer as she turned not noticing the door opening.
"Thats great so i will see you lat..ah!"
The words she was speaking were replaced by a sharp shriek as another male crashed into her sending her frame sprawling against the hard floor.
Her eyes and mouth formed into the tell tale signs of pain as she winced. She raised a hand and shook it to show both men that she was alright but her face became rather flushed upon noticing that her skirt had ridden up on her thighs.
She quickly forced it back down so neither boy would see her undergarments and then took Byrons hand.

"It's....It's fine...Just a little fall is all. Im alright really"
The girl answered in order to further the consolation and to affirm the lack of worry they needed to place upon her.
As she stood she took her hand back and dusted herself off once more adjusting her clothing and bag.

"Wait a second...did you call me a wall?"
She questioned taking on a look of teasing irritation as she looked him up and down stepping to the side to allow him in the room so she could pass by once he did so.
fuil fuil

Cordelia Ainsworth
"Darren.. The name seems fitting. Though trouble sounds more suiting for your brother over there. But the pleasure is all mine," Cordelia replied as her hand extended, taking Darren's before shaking it. Once the handshake was over her hand found its place back to hanging at her side. So Darren specialized in curses.... she made a mental note not to make the boy mad. Curses could be a nasty thing depending on what it is, but Cori had no intentions of getting one placed on her head. Though as she listed to Jake's comment of having a potential female roommate the witch couldn't help but to roll her eyes. A snickered soon followed as she heard the pink haired twins comment. "I'll see you soon," Cori chuckled softly. The wink from Darren managed to get a small blush from her, but witch knew that studying would be more important than romance while she was here.

Walking into the dormitory, Cordelia's amber orbs swept across the hall before landing upon her room number. Dorm 10. With a smile on her face the platinum blonde teen walked over to the door, grasping the hand and twisting knob until the door opened. Stepping inside Cori was quick to notice a girl with similar hair color leaning up against the wall of the living room. She walked further inside before speaking to the girl, "You must be my roommate. I'm Cordelia, but please, call me Cori. It's nice to meet you." Her walking ceased when she was close enough to Ray, holding her hand out so that the two may make a proper greeting.

Byron Maxwell
"I'm sorry," his voice turned to a somewhat high-pitched squeak at Dave's monotone voice and facial expression. This guy was freakishly tall! But his nose some how made him look a little less scary. When Jayden grabbed his hand, Byron was rather quick to pull her up off the floor. "I'm so sorry! I promise I didn't see anything!" The redness of his face grew darker the more he blushed. This had to be perhaps one of the worse interactions he's had by far. Running into one of his roommates while the other one seemed mad. Worst day ever, he groaned mentally. Though to make things worse, Jayden had heard his comment regarding if he had run into a wall. His hands waved frantically in front of his chest as stammered slight, "N-no! You're not a wall! Who thinks your a wall!? I mean," his head immediately hung so that he was forced to look at his shoes, "Can I walk you to class as an apology?"
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah fuil fuil

Abigail Lutece
Abigail makes her way to building B, passing many students along the way. She was a bit surprised at how large the building was, although she supposed it was probably best not to cram a bunch of amateur teenage magic users into cramped spaces. Speaking from experience, misfires were not fun to be around, especially when the misfired spell is one meant to cause damage. She chuckled to herself as she ascended the stairs, passing a lovely statue of woman. I wonder if she was a witch that went to this school, or if we crossed paths at some point in time. Abigail chuckles to herself again as she pushes open the heavy wooden doors to enter the Witch and Wizard building. She walks into the familiar class and takes a seat, noting that she is one of the first to arrive.

iBqfQEP.png
Vaughn nodded, and actually ended up hanging out just outside his door for a moment. Long enough to overhear Byron's collision. He laughed a little in second-hand embarrassment for his newfound friend. "Good luck, Byron." Vaughn mused the sympathies to himself, not really caring that the werecat in question probably wouldn't hear him. He entered his dorm, shaking his head as he did. Almost immediately upon entering, he had to sidestep to avoid stepping on someones items. There were a lot of items in this dorm. "I really should have paid attention to how many roommates I have... Seems like a lot of them." Vaughn mumbled to himself as he sidestepped the piles of luggage and quickly explored the dorm. He decided to take a few short moments to sit down on the couch after exploring all of the rooms. He had one in mind, but with what looked to be at least three other people staying in this dorm, he wanted to converse with them before deciding. Maybe one of his roommates would show up soon and they could possibly get rooms figured out before going to class. If they didn't arrive soon, though, he'd just leave.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 (brief mention of Byron, nothing to worry about) BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (tagging due to twins being on route to dorm)

Lewis Minister
"I think theyre probably the same to be honest." Lewis said after Alphonse finished her introduction. "Its real nice to meet you though Alphonse, yeah we should probably head on
over to the dorms. Classes are going to be starting soon."
Yawning as he began to walk in the direction of the dorms, Lewis continued the conversation with "Soooooo, hows Illusion magic?
Seems like an interesting discipline to learn. Making things real and causing hallucinations, sorta fun sounding not gonna lie."
walking through the campus, the day seemed to be going quite well, at least in terms of weather, with a nice breeze and a clear sky; the sun hanging brightly overhead.
"Im staying in Dorm 13. I chose it cuz it sounded like itd be haunted" The necromancer admitted with a chuckle. "Gonna see if i could pull off an exorcism or something lol"
Being a death mage, Lewis had a sort of affinity for dead things. Not in like a serial killer type way he thought, but a more respectful gravekeeper type way.
"Wouldnt that be something right? An exorcism! It'd probs be pree lit Im betting!" He exclaimed as they began to near the dorm.
"But yeah foreal though, hows being an Illusionist??" He asked with a wide grin.

Kallo Dredgma
Kallo was normally a very organized and disciplined man. Most wouldnt be able to tell that if they looked at his classroom the morning of the first day of school.
He had no assistant yet, he was teaching two classes, both integral to the developments of Wizards and witches attending Kemir and he was dealing with a strange cult working in the area, worshipping someone named Kauldron. "Ugggggggh... Im a failure as a teacher..." He grumbled to himself as he fast walked to his first class. He wasnt feeling very optimistic about the first class, but he knew he'd find a groove and get through the day if he just threw himself into his work. He entered the classroom noting Cecilia's familiar Sami, nodding as he hurriedly entered his room for Familar Training finding his desk and quickly organizing its surface. "Fuuuuuuuck... This is all moving so quicklyyyyy" he muttered darkly as he began organizing the classroom activating the cleaning golems and summoning several doll-like assistants to help in fixing up the classroom for the incoming students. He had spent the night before when not drinking, attempting to draw up a satisfactory lesson plan for the starting day of the semester. It had been a an endeavour worth taking as Kallo at least knew what hed be doing for the first day. He hoped the first lesson would prove... satisfactory for the pupils.

Interacting with: Will- Will_0121 Will_0121 Alphonse- SheepKing SheepKing
Mentioned: Abigail- NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy Siyanda/Vaughn- JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

fiolan nightshade
male-unknown age-spells teacher

fiolan exhaled deeply. "i really do worry about your arse,james. " he told him taking his hand back and moved it onto his hip. his shook his head in disappointment. he looked at him once more. "i know you might not want to talk about it but i can not watch you suffer and i am talking from someone who cares about your well being, mister james kimon. not only that as someone who's studied medicine over the ages it is also my job to look out for your health,what you are doing is extremely unhealthy and i implore you to take my help. " he told him sharply scolding james as if he were a child before taking out a vial from his pocket. "drink this it will help temporarily, when it wears off you come straight to me. understood?" he told him narrowing his heterchromic eyes. he then stepped back holding his arm out as a certain cat came running up and jumped up onto his arm climbing to his shoulder a perched around his shoulders. his familiar purred and whispered in his ear. "i apologize,james but i have to go there are some matters that need my attention and students to attend to." he added as he started to walk away. he knew his class was the last of the day but students were also welcome to come to him as needed. fiolan was also the teacher to come to when things happened and when students got injured or sick so it was important that he was around when needed.

PastelBeauty PastelBeauty
Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture
Will_0121 Will_0121
xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx
fuil fuil
NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
krsna250 krsna250
Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat
SheepKing SheepKing

James Kimon: MBlood Werecat/Werewolf: Moon Frenzy's Teacher
James took the vial, "I am not a child...thanks though. I have to get to my class anyways." He turned heading for his classroom, making quick time. He could already smell someone who had come to his class, "Good morning young student." Helena glanced over to him, "Morning..." James was a bit taken aback by the students bluntness. He opened the vial and drank it before sliding the vial into his desk, he watched as the woman went back to doing whatever it was she was doing. Out of pure curiosity he walked over looking over her shoulder, he was surprised to see a wolf in mid transformation. "You're pretty good...." "I know." James frowned moving away and going back to the front waiting for other students to come.
N Nonexisting

Sami walked into the building soon finding the classroom, he noticed one student but turned to Kallo, "Sir I need you to sign this if you wish to go on the trip that will take part after today's classes." He glanced behind him to the female, "You as well Miss Lutece." His yellow eyes landing on the female, remembering the list of students and their pictures next to the form. He had been by his masters side for each one that had been accepted into the academy.
NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture

Darren glanced behind to watch the woman vanish into her room, he chuckled slightly. "I'd stay away from her Jake, unless you want to be played." Jake scoffed at him, "I doubt that, she would have been putty in my hands if you hadn't shown up." Darren shook his head, "Whatever....do as you please. You get hurt don't come crying to me because I will be laughing." Jake grumbled moving more quickly. Darren followed his brother into the room, he noticed the guy on the couch, "Hey man, if you got a room chose great if not we can talk it out later.... I'm not picky. Name's Darren by the way."

Jake glanced over and went to look at the rooms, "It's whatever....all the rooms look the same to me sooo....what my brother said." He said as he crossed his arms behind his head glancing around, "Has the other person staying here come yet?" He asked with a grin, he wanted to see the female they'd be rooming with.
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Ray glanced over, "Hey there, my names Ray, Ray Felkin. I haven't chose a room yet, figured I'd let you pick." She glanced around the room, "If I remember correctly we are the only two in this dorm. At least for now...." She yawned slightly, having walked half way to this place made her sleepy. Then again maybe if was the feline in her wanting to take an early morning nap in the sun.

Helena shook her head and headed out to the were building, "Best get to class, don't want to be late...." She walked into the new building looking around, glancing to the map she had been given and finding the classroom. Thought there didn't seem to be any students or teacher here yet. She sat down in the back of the class not wanting to be very social was a bad habit of hers. Helena sighed in relief as the teacher went away, talking to those who were in charge always made her rather nervous.​

Cordelia Ainsworth
As Ray introduced herself the witch slowly withdrew her hand since it seemed that her dorm-mate took no interest in hand shakes. "Right. Well, it's nice to meet you Ray," Cordelia replied with a friendly smile. Though when the blue eyed girl made a comment regarding their living situation, Cori was a bit caught off-guard. She had thought since Ray had made it here first that perhaps she had already chosen which room she wanted. "Oh, thank you. Then....." Cordelia began walking off towards the left hand side of the dorm where there were three rooms. Stopping she looked at the doors before entering the door located across from the wall the hid the washer and dryer. After opening the door the young witch vanished inside, emerging minutes later. "If it's ok with you I'd like to have that room off in the corner," pointing back to the door that she had come through. When Cori's hand fell back to her side she looked towards a clock on the wall before her eyes widened a bit, "Oh shoot! I should get to class before I end up late... If only flying on brooms were a thing." That last statement made the witch chuckle while making her way to the door. Turning around she waved back to her roommate, "I'll see you later, Ray. And I look forwards to getting to know you better." With that, Cordelia left.

The water witch made her way out of the dormitory and headed towards building designated for witches and wizards. It took Cori a while to get there, but she managed to make it before becoming late. Actually it appeared that there was only one other student in the room. As she looked at the teacher, the amber eyed girl gave him a small smile before turning to see a fire fox. "Oh my... what an adorable creature," Cordelia murmured as she stared at Sami for a moment. Though she eventually shook the thought from her head and made her way to a desk towards the middle of the room. Sitting down in the seat while awaiting class to officially start.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy

Dave looked at Jayden for any sign of injury but she did in fact seem to be ok. "Well since you seem fine I'll leave you to get to know are other roommate." He said as he started to gather his things for class. "I am Dave Hollowborn by the way, and if it isn't too rude of me to ask, who are you?" He said with a empty tone as he slung his bag over his shoulder and got ready to leave for class. "Oh, and what where you gonna say before the unfortunate accident?"
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Jayden Laquina Pureblood Werecat
The girl broke into laughter as the man began to practically fall apart at the slightest hint of playful banter she had beset upon him.
It seemed he was another one of her roommates and she was rather surprised that both were men despite knowing of the coed living situations.
She stifled her laughter to a giggle before waving his worries away.

"I am fine honestly Dave and i will see you after classes like you promised...don't leave me hanging now you hear?"
She responded happily as she tossed one of her braids behind her shoulder to match the opposite side and put her attention back to Byron.
"And im Jayden Laquina, It is a pleasure to meet you although maybe next time we should forego the slamming into one another...and an escort to class would be great, What kind of classes are you taking here?"
She asked after finishing her wave to Dave before starting down the hall towards her first class which she hoped she would not repeat her entrance to the schools introduction ceremony and be late again.
fuil fuil

Demolin

By the time the majority of students came streaming into class, Demolin was already waiting at one of the desks. She recognized Kallo from earlier and passively watched as he, in her view, floundered around the classroom. Her fingers were drumming a tune on the wooden surface and she turned to look out of one of the large windows. In her mind she was revising spells she'd read in books that morning, practicing their execution in a vivid little temple room situated behind her eyes. She listened keenly for the beginning of class.

Making friends hadn't been something that had crossed her mind yet. Perhaps it would come to be necessary as the days went by, but her focus was on making this experience worth-while by sucking it dry of anything it had to offer. Other people were extra's to that main act.

Growing up many of her friends had drifted off, choosing to spend their time playing in the fields and forests whereas Demolin preferred her studies. She had once gone with them as they explored climbing through large oak trees. At first they had cheered when she spun around the branches, launching through them with grace and precision. After a while, however, her 'seriousness' started to dampen their mood and the invitations faded away.

Should she have been a little more relaxed? Enjoyed her childhood for what it was? It was a question difficult to answer. Much of her would have liked that, but in comparison to her priorities those desires seemed frivolous.

iBqfQEP.png
As a pair of twin boy entered the dorm, Vaughn turned to look at them from his spot on the couch. He shook his head to Darren."I don't care what room I'm in. That can wait." He answered, and rolled his eyes at the other twins question. "I just got here too, so no I haven't seen the girl whose supposed to room with us if that's what you're waiting for." He replied to Jake. It really only took the first look for Vaughn to tell what that boy was like. One thing on the mind and one thing only. The tall, no slightly annoyed boy got to his feet and walked over to stand in front of Darren. "Nice to meet you Darren. I'm Vaughn." He introduced and extended a hand to the seemingly more normal twin. He turned his head to look at Jake after that. "And your name is?" He questioned, his tone slightly impatient because they were running short on time.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (interacted with the twins)

h0a9h9F.png
Siyanda eventually located the correct classroom for moon frenzy's and entered quietly, a glanced thrown to the teacher and the other students gathered. Instead of hiding in the back like the other girl in the room, she found a seat up front, towards the left side of the room. "Good morning Professor..." Siyanda started to greet the teacher, but had to stop and think to try and recall the man's name since she hadn't been listening all that well. "Oh! Professor Kimon right? I'm sorry..." She finished her greeting in an apology for not knowing the professors name right away. She'd have to work on that. A smile grew on her face and she turned around long enough to wave at the girl seated in the back.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (interacting with Professor Kimon and Helena)

Byron Maxwell
When the werecat was asked his name, he gave a sheepish smile, "I'm Byron, Byron Maxwell. Nice to meet you both. As for anything I was thinking of saying earlier, it more than likely was going to be a joke. You know like a 'Honey I'm home' thing." A nervous laugh managed to find its way out of Byron as he rubbed the back of his head. Once his nervous laughter subsided the young man cleared his throat, "But yeah, I'll make sure to not get too excited when walking through a door." Jayden didn't seem so bad, but it was surprising that one of his roommates was a girl. Though he didn't think too much of it as his offer was accepted regarding walking the girl to class. "What am I taking?" Repeating the question as he looked around for his items that were suppose to have been brought here via witch. It didn't seem that they were here just yet by the looks of it, "Hmmm." Sniffing the air he quickly excused himself to go into the kitchen, returning later with a pen he managed to find.

Returning to Jayden he managed to make it back over to Jayden before she got too far. "Sorry about that. But I'm here for the werecat classes. What about you," Byron asked as his yellow orbs shifted so that he was able to look at Jayden better.
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah fuil fuil

Sami glanced over to Kallo, "If you could make a quick announcement to have the ones who wish to come on the trip to sign this before the class starts then I'll be out of your hair." The familiar said as he looked to more students coming in and sitting down.
Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture

Darren groaned at Jake but turned his attention to the man that approached him, taking his hand in a firm grip, "Nice to meet you as well, his name is Jake...don't expect much from him." He glanced over to see his brother who was pouting.

Jake frown, "Ah..man don't tell me she decided to change rooms....I want to know what she's like." He glanced around hoping she would walk through the door. He didn't pay much mind to his brother and the other man as they talked. He glanced over only slightly, "Don't mind me....I'll take this room." He said walking over to the room that was behind the washer and dryer. "I think we should get heading to class...maybe leave him here because he is stupid...." Darren said with a groan as he released the man handm
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Ray hadn't been paying much attention to the girl, her mind was thinking about class. So when she noticed the girl's hand fall to her side she hoped Cordelia didn't think she was being rude. "Sounds good I'll take that room over there then... I'll take that room." She said pointing towards the right, the room would give her view of the TV. Should she be unable to go to sleep, if someone was watching she could watch from her room. She watched the girl walk off and decided that it was best for her to hear for class as well. She turned heading for the place for the werewolf and werecats classes. She followed a couple of people and walked into the class glancing around.
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat (just a quick mention)

Helena glanced up as people began to walk into the class. So it seemed things would be starting soon. She began to out away her sketching pad and pencils. Watching the different students walk in and wondered what ones were pure and who wasn't. She could smell all different kinds of werecats, but all the wolves would smell the same. She noticed one person wave and wave a very small wave back.​

Demolin Harper

Some people think that there are no downsides to being able to use Time Magic. That isn't entirely the case, at least for Demolin.

Due to her abilities and an already developed workaholicy attitude, the slow moments ticking by until class started aggravated her beyond measure. Time was a commodity.

A quick glace around the classroom let her know that it would still be awhile until everyone arrived. She'd have enough time to get to her room and settle in before class started. She made a small twirling movement with her hand and walked out of class, time slowing to a near halt.

Previously she had avoided the rooms, choosing instead to head straight for class lest she miss something important. Upon futher evaluation, and under the circumstances, it might have been better to first have gone to the rooms. Things to remember for next time.

All she owned fit into a medium sized black backback. Some books, toiletries, clothes and a picture of her mother. This meant that it wouldn't take long at all, although she had all the time in the world.

Walking into the space she's be calling home for the next few years Demolin first became aware of three boys. She closed her eyes and signed internally. She watched their slow movements for a moment beforr walking into one of the rooms anf unpacking her things. At the speed they were moving, all they would notice was a momentary blur in the corner of their eyes.

Once she was done she returned to the boys. She stood there for a moment, mentally preparing herself for an interaction with three teenage boys. Her wrist twitched and suddenly time regained its pace.

"Good morning." She said, sparing a seconds eye-contact with each of them, hesitating longer on one on his way to claim a room. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Jayden Laquina
The woman stifled a giggle as he talked of joking about making a sitcom comment, she nodded as he excused himself to the kitchen to get something. Upon returning he mulled his words over as she began walking with him from the dorm room.
Jaydens eyes went wide as she slightly bumped him with her elbow.
"No way?!, Me too. Oh wow this couldn't be any more perfect"
She exasperated happily as the pair walked down the halls of the dormitory facilities.
The girl eyed the male up and down surprised she had not noticed that he was one of her kind. Then again it was not really something you paid much attention to when someone has just slammed into you knocking you to the floor and leaving you in a compromising position.
She smiled looking back to his eyes.

"Okay so then its settled. You stay with me and you will be my partner for any and all projects"
The female responded or rather happily commanded towards Byron.

iBqfQEP.png
Vaughn smiled in return to Darren as he told his brothers name. He was already planning on ignoring Jake anyway, so that wasn't a very hard request to follow through. He was about to accept the offer to go to classes, when a new scent caught his nose. Though he couldn't see the time witch who had arrived, he could definitely smell the fact that she had been nearby. Thus he was not at all surprised when the girl suddenly appeared and greeted them. "You should really watch out when your doing that. Could give someone a heart attack if they weren't expecting it. Good morning to you as well though." Vaughn returned, with a friendly smile. "Name's Vaughn, nice to meet you." He finished and looked to Darren as he started for the door. "I think I'll take you up on that if you'd like to walk with me." He mused, and stopped at the door to wait and see if the wizard would join him or if he'd have to walk alone.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (interacted with the twins) krsna250 krsna250 (interacted with Demolin)

He waved to the woman who randomly appeared out of nowhere, "Hello to you as well, I'll be seeing you in class." Darren nodded Vaughn, "Don't mind walking with you..." He headed for the door, "Oh, there is only one room chose, and that'd be the one my brother chose. You look strong enough but watch out for him..."

"He bro you make me sound like some sort of perv..."
Jake growled, "Darren go...shoo shoo...as you you beautiful lady, my names Jake." Jake watched his brother shake his head, "Like I said be careful of him...let's get to class Vaughn."
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat
krsna250 krsna250

Users who are viewing this thread

Back