• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kemir Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
nIkYOe6.png
Ziven moved away from the ceremony after Cecilia stopped talking for a while, back towards the entrance and the forest. There were probably still students making their journey to the academy, and he didn't want them to feel ignored. He waited for those stragglers, ready to give them a friendly greeting and welcome to Kemir Academy. Upon their arrival, he would wave to them and call out a customary 'Welcome' along with answer any immediate questions that they may have. Then he would direct them towards the ceremony so they could join their classmates.

iBqfQEP.png
The still very curious lad watched Byron silently as he gained cat-like features. A smile grew across Vaughn's face, quite amused by the choice to show rather than tell. It certainly made things a whole lot less dull. "Werecat huh. Pity we won't be in the same classes. I would have liked to learn alongside you." He mused quietly, giving a small shrug as he spoke. The would have given a fair example of what he was, were he only a wizard. There was more to it than that though. "You aren't the only 'hair-raising' one here though." He smirked a little, and let his eyes drift closed for a second. Vaughn had trained as a werecat for the majority of his life, but based simply on his blood, it took a bit more concentration than it had for Byron for him to pull this off. He only went far enough to cause a set of pitch black cat ears to grow onto his head. They would nearly blend into his hair, if he didn't have is hair pulled back like he did causing the ears to stand out more. Vaughn decided that was enough to get his point across and let the ears disappear again. He opened his eyes and focused on Byron again, a half smirk still on his face.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 (interacting with Byron)

(CURRENTLY SUNNY OUTSIDE, FULL MOON IN 3 DAYS)

James Kimon: MBlood Werecat/Werewolf: Moon Frenzy's Teacher
James jumped slightly as Fiolan leaned down resting his forehead against his own. When the man said something about him not having a fever he looked away. "Just fine, I've just got some sort of headache...thats all." He didn't say anything else about it though, he pretty much knew what it was. The full moon was coming around again and he was yet again going to ignore the fact that his wolf wanted to mate. He hadn't mated with anyone since his wife had died and that did take a toll on his body and mind. He sure as hell wasn't going to tell Fi, his were-side was wanting fun and his sexual frustration was just that bad that it was causing him a headache.
N Nonexisting

Cecilia Zelts: PBlood Shifter Witch: Headmisterss
Cecilia soon went on to talk about the dorms, listing off who was in which dorm rooms. Most never complained about sharing dorms with the opposite sex and they didn't have to many problems with the set up. As she explained the dinning hall to them she left out the fact that they would have the chance to go get supplies from outside the academy. To her surprise one of the students actually thought her ask her about it, she smiled at the young man. He seemed to the the serious type so she guessed she wasn't to surprised that he seemed to think of such things.​

Jake Lepi: HBlood Breaker Wizard: 18yrs
Jake grinned as the woman so intently listened to the headmaster speak, when there was a small pause he jumped in. "So beautiful, what brings you to this academy? Studying for witches or werewolves and werecats?" He asked with one of his devilish grins, most human girls crumbled at his feet and were no fun he liked a challenge and her felt she would definitely give him one. He didn't bother listening to the headmaster anymore his sites were set on this girl, she seemed stubborn. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Darren Lepi: HBlood Curse Wizard: 18yrs
Darren listened at she went on to explain about the dorms and the the food schedule, "So...we make sure we make our own breakfast...." He wondered if they had to buy the ingredients or if they would get them from the dining hall. He stood raising his hand, "Um...yes?" Cecilia asked looking at the man, "Are we allowed to go buy the foods for our breakfast the or do get the ingredients from the dining hall." Cecilia chuckled, "Ahh very observant aren't you, you may do either. Though is any of you wish to go shopping out of this academy we go together! So yes that means after today's classes are done if anyone wishes to go shopping outside of this academy let me know. I would like for you to all get whatever you may have forgotten to grab while we do this. Seems how we will most likely be going out we will stop and eat dinner as well. Also I know some of you may not have much money on you, I will take care of the bills." Darren nodded before sitting down, from what he could tell he had taken her by surprise for actually asking the question. With that the headmaster released them, "You are all free to go, you may go to your dorms and get whatever you may need for your first class. It will start in 18 minutes, please try not to be late!" She turned walking down from the small stage, glancing over to Fi and James. James didn't look so good and she couldn't have her first were teacher falling ill in his first day back.​
Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Will_0121 Will_0121
R i v e r R i v e r fuil fuil madame moiselle madame moiselle SheepKing SheepKing NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy
xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Ray Felkin: MBlood Werecat/Wind Witch: 17yrs
Ray glanced to the female nodding to her instead of saying hello back, she didn't feel like interrupting the woman that was speaking. She assumed the woman was the head honcho of the place. When she stopped speaking for a bit Ray looked back over to the girl she was sitting next to, "Hi, nice to meet you." She said extending her hand to the girl, her ear soon picked up the headmaster talking about dorms, lunch and dinner. Those weren't such important things so she could half listen and find out why this woman smelled familiar in a way. "Did you by chance run into a bob cat family?" She didn't care for beating around the bush, straight to the point was her go to way. Though she wouldn't admit that sometimes that back fired.... She heard the words free and glanced back over to the girl now they could possibly talk as they headed towards the dorms.
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Helena Tyrin: PBlood Werewolf: 16yrs
Helena pulled out several different colored pencils and began to work on adding bits of color here and there. She outlined the trunks of the trees with a dark brown, before turning to the tops of the tree's with a mix of dark and light greens. Then there was the sky, she made quick work sorting through her colors for all the perfect ones. A few pinks, red, oranges, yellows, and a bit of purple colors here and there. Once she was done she smiled looking over the picture, and odd one mixed of shadowing and color. Made it seem almost foreboding yet relaxing, something that wasn't often accomplished. As she was told she was free to go to the dorms she was already up and walking. Putting her pencils back in her bag and holding the current picture to her chest she wasn't paying much attention to where she was going.​

Byron Maxwell
Watching Vaugh gain panther ears caused the teen to chuckle a bit, "Nice! But I wasn't expecting to be the only big cat here. Though from the sounds of it I'm guessing you're half wizard then if we aren't going to be in the same classes." It was difficult to just who was a half-breed, everyone looked the same to him. But as the headmistress spoke more about the dorms, roommates, dining hall, everything they needed to know regarding the academy. At least they were able to go off campus if they needed anything. One upside to coming here at least. After the headmistress dismissed them, Byron rose from his seat to stretch. "Sweet! We've got some time to kill before class!" A toothy spread across the werecat's face at the very thought of being able to relax before class. Glancing down a Vaughn his brow rose as he asked, "Want to head to the dorms? I've got to get some stuff together before I can head to class. Plus it's less boring when you've got someone to talk to along the way."
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat
Cordelia Ainsworth
As the headmistress was finishing up her speech, Cori was caught off guard when she heard someone speaking to her directly. Turning her head she noticed a boy around her age grinning at her rather mischievously. I think this is the type of guys father warned me of... Interesting. A softly smile formed on the witch's lips while she gaze at Jake with her amber orbs, "Witches actually. My family has taught me all that they know regarding our specialty, but I thought this school would have something to offer that my home can't." When the head mistress had finished speaking, Cordelia stood up from her chair and dusted her shorts off a bit. Once that was done her eyes scanned the wizard a bit before stopping to gaze at his face. "How about you? You here to learn spell casting or how to control the desires of the moon," the water witch asked curiously as a smile still bore her face.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Jayden Laquina
The girl raced through the forest doing her best to keep hold of the acceptance letter and her bag which she had slung across one arm as she ran.
She was so late, surely by now the opening ceremony had already started. That was karmic backlash it seemed for stopping to try pizza for the first time when she landed at the nearest airport.
Jayden stepped off of a fallen log forcing herself airborne as she took to the trees canopy.
It would be easier to navigate this way and she had no time to get lost.

"Ugh one my first day of all days...why did the meat lovers have to be so good!!"
She cursed to herself although in the back of her mind she would definitely do the same of able.
Finally she could see some light through the deep vegetation as she pressed forward bursting from the wood line and landing gracefully.
Her eyes widening as she stared awestruck at the sight of the school grounds.
The sounds of someone speaking caught her ears attention as she swished them toward its direction of production.
Allowing her ears to become human once more she ran toward the commons.
Practically doubling over to catch her breath she caught the last portion of the speech and luckily her dorm room number.
At least she knew where she would be staying during her time here.
As they were dismissed she inhaled to calm her heart rate both from the run and the nervous feeling that filled her.

"Lets see here..Room number 11....Ah here it is"
She breathed to herself as she looked up from the paper on which had a map of the school grounds and the spot she had doodled that her room was positioned.
She stared at the door blankly however before a look of dread crosses her face.

"I don't...have...a key..."
The girl exasperated as she began fishing around in her hoodie pockets and anywhere else she could think.
Had she missed the part where they received keys or was there a spell or saying she needed to unlock the door.
Jayden sighed before turning and leaning her back against the dorm room door allowing her body to slide down it into a seated posture defeated.

"What am i going to do now.."

Last edited:
Elise Bellavance
With each stride her mind became more clear, more resolute, as if the growing physical distance between them (the voice of doubt and of her sin) had now become an emotional chasm. As the nascent sunlight caressed her skin, promising a new dawn, a new beginning, she entombed her memories of him in thick walled ice. Then, abruptly pausing to close her eyes and take in a deep breath of dewy air, she steeled herself to only think of her future from here on in. A future she would mold, build, direct. Then with each stride after that she felt more in charge, in command of her own mind, body and soul. She was a young woman walking into her own destiny, a destiny that lay squarely in her own hands. The color of her eyes were hard to describe, most would say a light brown that was mixed with molten silver but to Elise, her eyes were just a dull light brown, her eyelashes were wheat colored and graciously long. Her pale, blonde, hair was braided in a messy fishtail braid that flowed down across her right shoulder and down her chest. Porcelain skin that made her look fragile and almost ghostly, lips plump and full but also pallid. She carried a old-fashioned handbag sewn together by deer hide that was gifted to her by her Grans and Pap-paw. Today was her first day, she was a little late on arrival, but better late than to never have arrived at all. She brushed by two gentlemen who appeared to be close, sense one had placed his forehead on the other.

"Excuse me, gentlemen. Good day." Her voice was soft, yet clear.

She paused turned back to look at the man with scarlet hair. He reminded her of fire, cool and calm on the outside yet dangerous underneath it all. She smiled, her canine teeth small yet needle-like in their sharpness.
Just as she had passed them, like a whisper down their necks ,she was gone, slipping into the crowd seamlessly to listen to the tour of the school buildings.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (Mentions of James and Fiolan) N Nonexisting

h0a9h9F.png
dark skin met light as Siyanda accepted the handshake from the girl beside her. She listened to the headmistress long enough to remember her dorm number, then turned her full attention to the other girl. "Yeah, actually. They helped me find the main path again. You met them as well?" She replied as she stood up and stretched out her short limbs. Her smile in Ray's direction was probably enough to show that she was bring very friendly. "My name's Siyanda, and you are?" She questioned, starting to walk towards the dorms facing backwards to talk to Ray until the other girl could catch up and walk beside her.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (interacting with Ray)

iBqfQEP.png
"Yup. I'm trying to learn more about being part wizard while here anyway." Vaughn mused, not really paying attention to the headmistress at this point. Just enough to hear his dorm and that they were free to go. As Byron asked about heading to the dorms, he nodded and got to his feet. He took a few moments to stretch before he moved to join Byron and they started for the dorms. "Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?" He questioned as they walked, just making idle conversation to pass the time.

Abigail Lutece
Age 17 Time Witch

Abigail listened intently to the headmaster as she spoke of what to expect, most of which seemed fairly standard for a school. When the headmaster finally announced that they could head to their dorms, she did not need time magic to quickly jump up and make her way to the building she would be living in for the foreseeable future. As she walked through the campus, she noticed how lovely and full of life it was. There were so many trees, so much magic in the air, just so much happiness. For the first time in a very long time she actually felt giddy about being a part of something. Abigail was pulled from thought as she approached the dorm building. Many of the students had beaten her and were already excitedly entering their dorms. She noticed all the bags, the luggage, the personal effects that seemed to burst from every room. It must be nice, she thought.

After a few minutes of squeezing through crowds of students, Abigail locates dorm 14 and enters. Unlike the dorms she passed earlier, this room only had the personal effects of 1 student whom she had not yet met. She was, of course, not surprised that none of the personal effects from her home had been delivered. Abigail had not been in this current time line for more then a week when the Kemir Time Wizard had visited her to pick up her belongings. They did not speak, he simply looked into her eyes and understood. After a few moments, the wizard bowed and offered one last look of sympathy before disappearing into the aether. The young girl shook the memory from her head, a bit annoyed that that was one of her first memories in her new time. Abigail made a note of the headmaster's remarks about shopping off campus, as she brought very little with her and knew she would have to pick up a few essentials. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

She decided to take advantage of being the first to arrive and look around the dorm. It was quite spacious, with 4 rooms, a kitchen, and 2 bathrooms. The bare walls were a calming gray with just slight discolorations from years of pictures and posters being hung on them. The rooms seemed to be all about the same, however she noticed that 3 of them seemed to be clustered around the laundry room. That was a deal breaker for her as she relived fragments of her many adventures in her dreams and did not wish to be randomly awoken by someone putting a load to dry. With that thought in mind, she picked the room furthest from the other 3 rooms and the laundry room. The room was a decent size, with a well worn desk, a good sized closet and even a window that looked out at the forest, and, of course, a fairly comfortable looking twin bed.

Abigail jumps onto the bed with a satisfying thump. She would love nothing more then to take a long quiet nap, but she knew the first class would be starting any minute now. At the very least she could wait to see if her roommate would show up so she can introduce herself properly. xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Last edited:
Kallo Dredgma-Wand Training Teacher
Kallo looked out at all the students gathered as Will asked his question. He pondered his answer, searching for a proper response. "Well, I've watching and from what I've seen so far, i'm not impressed,. Nor am I very hopeful that my judgement will change, but Im not disappointed either. They look undisciplined and unprofessional. But, of course why would they be anything but?" Kallo said as he examined the class assembled. He had spotted students that might be up to his expectations, but he kept his musings secret as he had not met any of the starting class yet; Better to share his judgements after he had met the pupils then to share them beforehand. The girl with the earbuds and orange hair he could already tell was going to be difficult to work with, the young darkskinned miss with red hair looked to have potential strength, the tall boy with the long dark hair was probably hiding something; All these students with different backgrounds, abilities and personalities-working with them would be difficult, but likely rewarding. He liked the challenge, he liked being tested to improve, so difficult students were something Dredgma liked to deal with, as a use of time and a way to improve himself. Kallo stretched and yawned, having woken up early to assist in the preparation of the ceremony. "What about you Will? Any students of notice?"

Lewis Minister
As the speech ended, Lewis extended his arm, treat included to the the girl. "Im Lewis, Lewis Minister." He said as he readopted the smile he had carried when he first sat down.
The assembly had increased decently in number, into a moderately sized gathering, many of the seats now occupied. "So, whats your occupation dude? Comin here as a wizard or a wearcat? Or maybe both?? Me? I've enrolled as a wizard, mind you not just any wizard, but a necromancer see. So tell me if im weirding you out or somethin with my necromancereeness" The wizard spouted until he realized he wasn't really giving her an opportunity to speak. He didn't mean to get like that, but he hadn't had the chance to attend a normal high school before, so his social skills could sometimes be a bit crap.
He'd get better though, he just needed to talk to people more. Get himself reacquainted with normal everyday interactions.

Interacting with: Will- Will_0121 Will_0121 Alphonse- SheepKing SheepKing
Mentioned: Abigail- NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy Siyanda/Vaughn- JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Alphonse Lavenza
With a last few words, the headmaster's speech had concluded and the ceremony, she assumed, met its end. Grabbing the pair of shoes by her side, Alphonse quickly slid them on before finally getting up to be about as close to eye level with the young man as she could possibly get which for her, wasn't that much. Craning her neck the slightest bit to look up at him, Alphonse listened to the boy's introduction and he handed her the sweet. The girl made sure to drill Lewis's name into her mind so she would be sure to remember it completely. It wouldn't be all that great to forget about the first person you met! Once the name Lewis Minister was absorbed into her mind, Alphonse took off one of the velvet gloves on her arm and replied with a small but cheeky voice, "My name's Alphonse Lavenza, it's a bit of a mouthful to say at once." Alphonse for a while thought about getting a nickname since even she was a tad annoyed by the length of it. But alas, nothing stuck so all she could do was stick with it. With her introduction completed, she carefully the cake with her ungloved hand before grabbing a clean paper plate to place it on.

In response to the question Alphonse couldn't help but chuckle at Lewis's claim of "necromancereeness" before answering. "I'm a wizard also! well, a witch but you know, it's pretty much the same thing, atleast I think it is? wait nevermind I'm sure!" Alphonse almost regretted saying that pile of word garbage but with it being too late to back out, she continued. "oh, I forgot to mention I'm an illusionist! It's a family tradition. be sure to notify me if I'm being weird with my illusionisteeness."

With her introduction completed Alphonse remembered the headmistress talking about which dorms they would be staying in for the year. Alphonse had managed to hear that she was in dorm 15 but besides that didn't have any clue who anyone else was in. "So what dorm are you in? Speaking about them, want to head over to there so we can get our items for class?"
Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture

iBqfQEP.png

"Yup. I'm trying to learn more about being part wizard while here anyway." Vaughn mused, not really paying attention to the headmistress at this point. Just enough to hear his dorm and that they were free to go. As Byron asked about heading to the dorms, he nodded and got to his feet. He took a few moments to stretch before he moved to join Byron and they started for the dorms. "Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?" He questioned as they walked, just making idle conversation to pass the time.

Byron Maxwell
Byron's yellow orbs looked over at the heterochromatic eyed boy that walked beside him. Slipping his hands in his pockets he simply replied, "A small town in the middle of nowhere in the state of Montana. Helps when you're part cat and the moon is a problem for years." A snicker escaped the teen when he thought of his comment, "Gosh growing up ten times harder when you're a pureblood. I've heard rumors that half bloods don't have it as bad. If that's true then you can consider me jealous." When the werecat's laughter died down he gave a sigh, turning his gaze towards the sky. "So what about you," Byron asked as he glanced over at Vaughn, "Where are you from?" It was only fair that the young man asked the same question in return, you get to learn more about a person that way. Plus it was just easier to use the same question instead of coming up with a new one.

fiolan nightshade
male-unknown age-spells teacher

fiolan exhaled softly shaking his head. "well, that won't do. you have to take care of yourself,james. i am not always going to be able to help..." he answered turning away. he looked over to cecilia and gave her a dismissal wave to signal he had it covered. he turned back around facing james and drew a dark nail over the side of his cheek before tilting his chin. he narrowed his eyes looking him over before leaning in closely. His pupils narrowed themselves much like a feline focused on prey as he sniffed at him just like a animal would. A sweet smell mixed with the scent of herbs drifted off fiolan strongly when his as his long indigo hair fell down his shoulders once more cascading down his chest. He exhaled deeply and his eyes changed back to normal quickly as he glanced behind him to see the girl passing by and greeted her. "Good day to you too,young lady. " he said as she walked away before turning his eyes back to James. He sighed. he lowered his voice leaning by james' ear. " anyways, I can smell it all over you...you've started your heat,haven't you?" he whispered questioning him.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
PastelBeauty PastelBeauty
Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture
Will_0121 Will_0121
xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat
SheepKing SheepKing

Dave listened to the speech as he looked at the other students. 'Huh, lot of people here. Wonder how big the classes are.' He thought to himself as the headmistress finished the speech. "Guess I'll head to the dorm before class. I wonder what kind of people I'll be rooming with. As he got to his dorm he saw a girl leaning against it with a downcast look. "Hey........you my roommate? Why are you out here, the door shouldn't be locked I don't think." He said with a flat tone and blank face, he never was good at showing emotions. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Dave Hollowborn. Nice to meet you." He said as he offered to help her up.
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Jayden Laquina
Upon hearing someone speak up Jayden raised her head so that her eyes met the voice that was speaking to her.
Her features turned from one of confusion to one of frustration...

"So they were unlocked....the whole time..?"
She practically repeated aloud as she reached up and sure enough her fingertips met the brass handle it clicked free from its locking mechanism and opened behind her.
Now the females face began to redden at how ridiculous she must have appeared.
To think she had not even tried to open the door first.
In order to not add further tension in the moment or to cause the interaction to be awkward she lightly offered her hand to be helped up as she formed a pout before replying to the man.
"Dave?...Jayden...Jayden Laquina and it seems that i am. Its a pleasure although I am surprised i am living with a boy to be honest"
The girls frown had dissipated as quickly as it had formed and a smile now beamed in its place. The girl was never much for dwelling on things or crying over spilled milk per say.
As Dave helped her to her feet Jayden adjusted her bag against her shoulder noting that her new roommate seemed to look almost expressionless. Like a robot...or maybe a mannequin?
She kept her grip on his hand as she walked under the the doors portal and into the main living area.

"Oh wow this is...awesome!, Its like a hotel but better!. I can't wait to see my room...what about you?"
fuil fuil

Dave nodded as he entered the living area. "Yes I wonder what living here should be like?" He continued to look around and was pleasantly surprised at how well the place was furnished. "If this is any indication then they should be fairly nice." He looked towards Jayden and for the first time in a long time a faint smile played on his lips. It only lasted a moment before his face was yet again blank. "I wonder what the classes here will be like."

Will had a second look before replying to Kallo. “Well, I believe one of those pure blood were cats would seem quite the interesting one’s, they seem to have a little muscle to them. Also the pure blood werewolf seems to be most promising combat wise. I’m just worried that some of them may be... difficult.

“Magic wise, there are a lot of witches and I’m not good at judging that kind of stuff but the water witch seems alright I think. There seems to be quite a lot of tricky people here though... but i guess that means I’m just going to have to be a little harder on them. Not too hard though, don’t wanna be like last year where everybody hates me haha”

“Also, sorry for the massive speech, your probably not interested” he said checking the time. “Oh dang, did she say we had to be teaching our lessons in 14 minutes? I think we gotta go” he added, giving Kallo a questioning look.

Jayden Laquina
"Yeah I've heard that the classes are great and the teachers are really good here....oh sorry about that"

Jayden replied and then apologized realizing she was still holding the males hand after noticing his smile appear abd the fade. She had hoped she had not made him uncomfortable but it really did not seem like it.
The girl took the time to set her bag down and walk around the dorm room which resembled a four bedroom flat or condominium.
She raised her voice as she did so that Dave could hear her.

"They have to be really serious about them though seeing as we already have classes the first day...im so excited to start holy cow the shower is amazing!, Dave have you decided on a room? Im totally taking this second one on the right."
Jayden explained rather exuberantly as she briskly paced to and fro around the square footage of the complex.
fuil fuil

Demolin Harper

Demolin arrived exactly on time, as she always did. It wasn't a hard goal to achieve. With slight flick of her wrist the world softened into slow-motion. To her ears the chatter of students was little more than a distant murmur as she entered the site. She positioned herself somewhere with a good view and watched as the world once again ran its far-to-fast course.

She paid keen attention to the Headmistress's speech while surveying the faces she'd soon have to know. She had heard, after an effortless inquiry, enough about the wolves combat instructor to be able to pick him out in a crowd. Wolves. That's all they were. Perhaps a nice fleshy casing, equipped with smiles and all, but no more than beasts beneath. She did well, however, to keep those opinions shielded behind an apathetic facade.

Once his face came into view she uncrossed her arms and made her way towards him. She stepped right into their conversation, speaking from beneath her hood.

"Excuse me. Are you the schools combat instructor? My name is Demolin Harper sir. I was hoping to be able to take your class, but I've seen that my schedule doesn't allow for it. Is there anyway you'd be able to teach me during the witches study period?"
Will_0121 Will_0121

She cut straight to the point, no more detail than required and only enough courtesy to be polite. People ask the questions they desire the answers to. Demolin bowed ever so slightly in Kallo's direction, respectfully acknowledging him for the first time.

iBqfQEP.png
A smile played at Vaughn's lips as he listened to Byron's answer. "I'd imagine it's harder. My pa used to tell me stories of his childhood and how hard things were, but I never found myself relating to his stories. I definitely don't envy you though." He responded with a chuckle. His eyes wandered to their surroundings as they walked, taking in the campus they'd call home for a while. "My homes not in the middle of nowhere, and a good thing because I'd probably get lost trying to get home. I grew up in a small house in one of the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois." His odd colored eyes flicked to Byron for a moment. "Dealing with the moon cycles was tricky but we made it work." Vaughn finished, and looked ahead to the dorm building they were headed to. "I really hope these dorm rooms are at least decent." He mused idly. If the rest of the campus had anything to show, they probably would be nice rooms.

Will looked at the girl who strode up to him with a quizzical look shot in her way immediately replaced with his usual stare. When she asked about the combat he gave a second to think about it and then finally came to an conclusion “are you sure you want to give up studies, they can be very important towards your magic, and are very helpful to unlocking most of your power”

Although Will wanted to say immediately yes, he was concerned about the student. She was straight forward which could mean that she already had made her mind up but he wanted to make surer just in case.

“If your answer is yes, then I would gladly take you as a student, although, I would have to ask the headteacher of course”

He eyed her up and down

“You seem to have some muscle definition to you anyways, I believe you would do well” he said, finishing his observation and waiting for an answer with his usual emotionless stare.

He took a quick look at Kallo afterwards, giving him a look that said “be on your guard”

krsna250 krsna250 Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture

another place... another time...
ɐuoʇɥǝɹ dlɐɔǝ... ɐuoʇɥǝɹ ʇıɯǝ...

jack-w-png.430067

"Good work today, Jack... I'll see ya tomorrow!" a gruff man's voice calls out from behind the Caucasian man with bluish green eyes.

"Yeah... I'll see you around, Mike." Jack replies, not paying the other man any mind. As he taps his finger on the last of the buttons, he exits the Restaurant, and into the quiet, dark streets of Smalltown, USA... population, 3,784, if the sign ahead of him were anything to go by... although deep inside, he's always known that it wasn't accurate. The sign, after all, has several vines growing on it, even where the numbers rest.

He takes his leave, and turns towards the Bike Rack, where he extracts his own from the few that rests there, using his key to unlock the safety mechanism from its wheels.

Finally, after slipping a pair of buds into his ears, and sliding his finger over his phone, onto his Music App, he begins to pedal his way across the road, listening to some peaceful music on his way back home.

Little does he know, however, that a strange mark is slowly starting to form on his right palm... a Runic Symbol, usually to tie Familiars with their Owners... however, he doesn't, nor could he, know... that he was just now marked to be summoned into a place far... far... from his world... by an aspiring Mage who will, eventually, summon him, once the time there is right...

However, time itself is irrelevant when Magic is involved... and though it would be hours ahead for them, he wouldn't know... for before he could even reach his home, a bright glow engulfs his arm, followed by his chest, his legs, his other arm, and then, his head.

Finally, shortly across the neighborhood, a lone bicycle would be sliding down the hill, without a rider on top of it... gone, without a trace.

(( Been thinking about it, and decided to go on ahead and get my character's introduction out of the way. I'll hold off from replying any more until he's actually been "Summoned", however, since time would be irrelevant for him at the point when he's been... y'know... "Pulled" out of his own time. ^_^' ))

Abigail Lutece
Some time passed and the dorm remained quiet. Abigail never completely trusted silence, she spent so many lifetimes in dangerous times that her instincts would become on edge during times of inaction. It was not something she could control, but was more of a muscle memory at this point. The silence was one of the main reasons she always listened to music, the sound helped her focus through the fog of countless memories and comforted her nerves.

At the start of the third song, Abigail checked the time on her phone. The time before the start of the first class was quickly approaching, and she held little hope that her mystery roommate would show up. I should probably get to class, she mused. The teen looked around her bare room, thinking of all the bags sitting in the entrance of the dorm. It's not like I brought anything to do anyways.

Abigail stepped out into the hall a minute later. So many of the students excitedly ran through the hall, jumping from dorm to dorm. Fast friends, all of them, and yet Abigail stood there contemplating whether she should slow time to get to class in peace. She decided against it, brushing her Auburn hair from beneath her headphones, making her way to the first class of the school year.

Dave watched as the girl ran back and forth and said "Not really, but I think I'll take the one to the far left." He said as he walked towards the kitchen area. "This is a nice kitchen, I could make some good stuff in here." He looked at her still running back and forth. "You sure are the active one." He watched as she ran from one spot to the other with another faint smile before continuing to look around the kitchen, every now and the reaching up to rub the back of his neck out of habit.

iBqfQEP.png

A smile played at Vaughn's lips as he listened to Byron's answer. "I'd imagine it's harder. My pa used to tell me stories of his childhood and how hard things were, but I never found myself relating to his stories. I definitely don't envy you though." He responded with a chuckle. His eyes wandered to their surroundings as they walked, taking in the campus they'd call home for a while. "My homes not in the middle of nowhere, and a good thing because I'd probably get lost trying to get home. I grew up in a small house in one of the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois." His odd colored eyes flicked to Byron for a moment. "Dealing with the moon cycles was tricky but we made it work." Vaughn finished, and looked ahead to the dorm building they were headed to. "I really hope these dorm rooms are at least decent." He mused idly. If the rest of the campus had anything to show, they probably would be nice rooms.
"Chicago, huh? I think my parents use to tell me that parts of the city could be rougher than others. Though I guess if you're in a city you have more land markings," a smirk had formed, "Thus making it easier to find your way around in a way. Unlike no-mans land where you've got to rely on this bad boy if you get yourself in the woods." Pointing at his nose during his last sentence. Byron's arm fell back to his side while he chuckled at his own statement, hand finding its way back into his jean pocket. As he listened to Vaughn's hopes regarding the dorms the werecat could only shrug his shoulders, "Most I know is that the building is co-ed meaning we're all in the same building. Though I wonder if any of the rooms have both genders living in them.. From what I remember it sounded like mine was all guys so there shouldn't be a problem there." Then out of a sense of wanting to be dramatic, for comical reasons, Byron shivered as his face took on the expression of horror. "Could you just imagine it," his voice full of mock terror, "Weres of the opposite gender living in the same dorm! The new moon high above everyone's heads! It's a recipe for disaster!" A moment of silence went by before the white haired teen busted into a fit of laughter, unable to take himself seriously. "Aw man! But seriously though, that doesn't sound like a good idea. Especially during the new moon."
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Demolin

The corners of Demolin's mouth turned upwards ever so slightly. "I'll be fine sir. My studies are very important to me, so I can assure you I make sufficient time for their advancement. However if it is something of concern to you, it isn't important to me when I am taught. So long as I am." She brought her fist into the palm of her hand and bowed slightly before Will.

"Thank you. If that's all, I believe classes are starting soon." With that she gave a final nod in Kallo's direction and swiftly made her way towards her first class. A blueprint of the school had already been imprinted in her memory. A sigh of relief escaped her lips on the way. She was almost worried he wouldn't accept her. A witch taking one of the wolves classes? Demolina wasn't sure how common an event this was, and had been prepared to exert a lot more effort in its pursuance.

For a moment there was something akin to giddiness stirring in her chest. This was brought to an immediate halt as the world before her was swept away, and vivid in her minds eye a bicycle appeared. The headache remained long after the vision disappeared. She had been having these for the last couple days. It was strange, one would think visions would be something of significance but Demolin had been seeing nothing of the sort. Bicycles, the outside of a restaurant, a little town.

No time to contemplate it's meaning. Class is starting.

Will said “No problem, I will discuss with the headmistress and will get back to you at some point”

Will watched as the witch went walking off ‘What a strange one... it will be interesting teaching her’ he thought as a tiny spark of excitement lit up inside him, although, he shouldn’t get excited yet, she might not agree.

With this thought, Will said his goodbyes and sped off to his class in wolf form, turning back as he neared the doors. He had mastered turning almost so this was easy for him. He quickly rushed into the classroom and luckily saw that he was early.

Will sat down and organised his lesson for the little time he had left, checking up on the doors every now and then for anyone who came in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back