• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kamen Rider: The Magic Number OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
How does the number system work? Lol I sound like an idiot I know xD but I didn't have much time to read everything yet, sorry =]

I was thinking maybe 100-150 Power Tiles
Like the Gaia Memories, some are compatible with certain people
Each Tile is numbered and has a certain function
For example Zero can have anything added to it at a weaker strength and One is Energy in multiple forms...if I'm understanding the One Tile right

I loved Kamen rider double! =] well and at least three others xD okay so each has a different nature like the weather memory, joker, metal etc... Just that here its numbers and the attacks are either performed through weapons or magic (is the magic more like in the Kamen Rider Wizard series?)

I loved Kamen rider double! =] well and at least three others xD okay so each has a different nature like the weather memory, joker, metal etc... Just that here its numbers and the attacks are either performed through weapons or magic (is the magic more like in the Kamen Rider Wizard series?)
Yep, a bit like a mixture of Wizard and Ghost
I also reserve number 33 for Volt Form
The second major type of lightning strike is Cloud to Cloud or CC
CC...33
Checks out

Hmm do we pick what each number is for or is there a preexisting list I should check out? And does each character get one number or do they get more than one? =] sorry about the millions of questions lol

Actually I’ll be reserving 24 and 123 as well. It will make sense.
I'll only reserve numbers once we have more members on either side
Since Zero's form changes come from significant bonds with either friends or enemies
So I'll wait for maybe one more person on the Guardian side before I reserve one more

Hmm do we pick what each number is for or is there a preexisting list I should check out? And does each character get one number or do they get more than one? =] sorry about the millions of questions lol
They get one number of their choice for their main Tile
The tile they bond with
Then they can reserve two or three of their choice as well
You still haven't picked a side yet

Okay then, hmm both sides seem interesting and both would fit with the for now vague idea for a character I have at the moment so I can go with either side, is there maybe one you would need more in the RP then the other?

I'm thinking of calling the special attacks "Number Breaks"
Is that cool with everyone?
I was gonna go with "Number Crunch"
But then this would sound like "Kamen Rider Accountants"

Or maybe we could each name the break attack after their specialty, like Electron Break, Zero Break etc...

Oh so not all need to be belts? Can mine have an arm band shaped driver instead? you know like that TheBee rider had in kabuto just altered a bit to fit this RP more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back