• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kalosian Collusion.

She shook her head. "Why hide a talent that is beneficial? It is not unheard of for pokemon and their trainers to have close enough bonds to understand each other completely."

"That is true. Still, you demonstrate a power of understanding hard to match!"

"Geo likes you a lot. He's not usually this chatty," Mark chuckles.

She smiled at Mark. "Lots of pokemon like me. Because I do not get scared easily." She explained before responding to Geo, "I know... You know you're the only one who has realized I can do this."

"Well, I'm a little jealous! He rarely gets to know folks that fast."

"I'm trained in the art of perception. It comes with the abilities."

She shrugged and just smiled at the boy. "I think it's just because you trust me." She tried to explain rationally. She nodded at Geo and smiled at him. She was shorter than the pokemon.

"I think you must be hiding quite a bit from my trainer. How are we to help you if you do not tell us what it is we must know?"

Mark looks them both over. "I swear you two are carrying some kind of conversation without me."

"Yes, but as his closest friend, I must do all I can to ensure his safety. If there is something you're hiding, how am I to be certain I am doing what is best for him? I could simply take the knowledge I want...but I would not feel good doing so."

"Wait, seriously?" Mark asks, stunned. "That's amazing! How did you learn that?"

"Then I will look. I'm opening the door to your heart. Let us see what is to be found."

"I was born with the ability to communicate to pokemon." She ignored any memories, what Geo saw would reveal the death of her parents, her accidentally killing someone, being put in jail, and living on the streets dealing with constant yelling and paralyzing fear.

"Do...do they talk a lot?"

"Your life has been very hard," Geo says quietly, sadly. "But now I see the truth -- and you will continue to have an ally in me."

Espeon nudges her. "You...you can understand Pokemon, right?"

Mark is stunned. "I wish I could do that--" he starts to ramble, but Espeon interrupts to talk over him.

"Please...stop them. They're...they're turning...people....they're turning them into Pokemon slaves...like me..."

As it speaks, it's eyes begin to glow. Geo goes on the defensive.

"Everyone get back!"

"No...I'll attack you...please leave me be...don't...don't make me hurt you! I can't stop it...can't...st---must...obey...must obey...executing master command..."

Now black-eyed, the Espeon begins to charge a Shadow Ball right in between them. Geo and Mark come running.

"Violet! Stop!"

Violet was frantically looking for what might be causing it and tried her best she didn't care if she was hit. "I will be fine! Just let me handle this!"

The Espeon turns almost statuesque. "Execute."

*POW*

The Shadow Ball explodes, throwing everyone back. When the smoke clears, the psychic type is whimpering. Mark runs up. "Are you alright? Violet, what happened!?"

"Please...forgive...me...I...am...not...not...a....thinking....creature....I....cannot...." Espeon doesn't finish.

"Poor thing looks awful. Are you hurt?"

Geo looks over the shiny psychic. "Critical brain damage...remote hijacking of some kind...who did this?"

"What kind of experiments? I don't understand. Violet, please -- I want to help but I'm in over my head!"

"I don't even understand Mark..." She said softly, slowly trying to stand and breathing heavily. She looked at the psychic pokemon that was on the ground. "What should we do?" She asked softly.

Espeon murmurs.

"I think it's trying to speak. What is it, little one?"

"It's trying to give us a clue..." Geo says. "Listen closely..."

"Over...ride...3...1....7....1....0..." Espeon barely whispers, before coughing and going still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back