• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kalosian Collusion.

Violet tried to help Pokemon who had been hurt, the Vulix trying to calm the nervous ones by being loving and playful. She was doing the best could after all.

-

The boy could be no older than 18, and smiled at the Espeon. "I think we should follow it Professor!" He was very energetic and calm at the same time. "Lead us to them!" He smiled wide. "Professor we should try and get one of the nurses to help."

The little troupe struggles towards the Pokemon Center in a rather hodge-podge way, garnering a fair amount of attention as they go.

"So you said you told Espeon to call for help. Think it knew where to go?"

"Okay...I'm not opposed. Joy, would you mind coming out here and accompanying us?"

Espeon nods impatiently.

Violet nodded. "Pokemon are much smarter and resourceful than humans think. It's amazing that we don't realize it..." Her eyes closed slightly once they got there.

-

The nurse smiled and nodded. "Of course Professor!" She walked outside. "What seems to be the problem?" She tilted her head curiously and put her hands together in front of her.

"Okay...everyone here?"

Espeon turns around, startled.

"Hm. It seems Espeon's problem may have come to us!" says the professor. "That's quite a few Pokemon!"

Mark nods. "Yeah. Team Nightmare was trying to do...something, with them. We asked Espeon for help, but we got here sooner than we thought."

Violet was silent as she tended to pokemon. The girl looked like she was so very experienced.

-

Braden ran over to help, and Nurse Joy welcomed the Pokemon inside. Violet was working herself to exhaustion but Vulpix was trying to help her and get her attention.

It takes an hour or so before every Pokemon is settled and being cared for, but finally everyone is able to take a breath.

"Care to tell us how this happened?" asks the Professor.

Geo yawns, finally showing some fatigue.

"I was trying to find my brother Jamie... We came across Team Nightmare who were messing with many different pokemon. We helped free them but I couldn't be sure they'd be okay alone."

"Well, I'd say you brought them to the right place. Nurse Joy is very on top of her care."

"See? It's all going to be fine."

"That's a relief. Thanks so much for the help."

Nurse Joy looked at Violet then at the professor. "Should I call the police?" She asked curiously, and Violet instantly shouted, "No!" Her eyes were wide and she was shaking, the pokemon seemed to try to comfort her.

The violence of her reply startles everyone in the room.

"Goodness, are you alright, kiddo?" asks the professor seriously.

Mark is also concerned. "Hey...Violet. While I agree law enforcement won't help much now -- why are you so averse to it?"

This sends a general hush over the room. No one is quite sure what to say. Then Geo gets close and places an arm on her shoulder, looking her in the eye.

"Peace, young one. That is the past. This is now."

No one replies, but the Gallade kneels to look her in the eye.

"Your life has been very hard, but you are not entirely to blame, nor should you dwell on guilt. Mark does not let on, but he feels very sorry for what has happened -- though his respect for you is by no means lessened. The others here are not to be feared. It'll work out. Promise."

She hugged into Geo and stayed silent, Vulpix closed her eyes, trusting Geo and Violet. The young girl sighed and stood back. "Thank you so much for helping... This is so sweet of all of you..."

"It's what anyone ought to do," replies Mark earnestly. "Nurse...do you think you and the others can take care of these fellows? We're...looking for someone."

"I have been able to do it from a young age. I've always been able to understand and communicate with Pokemon. I got lucky in my talents." She smiled softly at Geo and looked up at him as she was quite short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back