• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kalosian Collusion.

"I had to learn when I was younger." She gave a small nod, waving hi at everyone and making pleasant small talk with some as she looked at Mark.

"Its not in the battling that makes someone good. It's in their bond, and the trainer themselves. I didn't start until a couple weeks ago. I used to live on the streets." She shrugged.

"I met a pokemon champion, at the time I didn't even know him, but he took me in for a bit, then took me to Devon Corp and had me talk to another champion, after that... I was left with a man named Wallace, and he saw me growing so he set me up with a small home, he pays for the rent, and gave me money, clothes, and my first pokemon, which was a Torchic, before I left though he took me on a vacation to Alola, we went to the mountains to play with snow, and then I got to... Well... Meet my Vulpix there." She looked at the boy. "I am sixteen now, and... Let's see... I have been out there since I was five. I got VERY lucky in the end and I know I did."

Last edited:
"Wow...that's an amazing story," Mark says, genuinely awed. "You met a champion? And got your first Pokemon from Wallace? I...I'm impressed. Um...well, mine's not as impressive...I grew up on an estate, began my journey only a few months ago, have had my friend Geo here since I could walk...and, well...I've had a pretty good time so far. What's your plan for the future?"

She shook her head and gave a small smile to the boy. "Trust me Max, our stories are still being written, there's no telling if yours, or mine, is impressive or not. While mine may seem impressive it came with a cost that I hope you never have to face. As for the future, I plan on becoming the best trainer not just in Kalos, but in the world, then I plan on becoming the best pokemon coordinator in the world, meaning I would have to surpass my teacher." She sighed for a moment. "After that I'll have to find out who... Did all these things..." She mumbled cryptically before turning to the boy. "What about your plan? Do you have one? Or are you just enjoying life?"

"Well," he thinks. "I'd like to become a good trainer. I'm hoping my journey across this region prepares me to be a champion myself. Other than meeting other Pokemon and...hopefully proving my mettle, I hadn't thought too far ahead. Perhaps we could travel together for a while, though!"

Geo looks at both of them, comparing his open-book trainer with the unusual new person.

"If you would like, I have no reason to stop you. I don't mind the company if you decide to either." She closed her eyes and then opened them. "That man... Did you notice something... Off... About him? Maybe his outfit? Or a symbol? Or was he just... A normal guy?" She put her hand to her chin in thought.

Vulpix ran over to Geo, and yipped trying to get it's attention.

"That would be fantastic! Um...to be honest, all I saw was a creep stealing a little kid's Pokemon. So...yeah, he was off in that regard, but not much else."

Geo looks down and smiles. "I take it you can speak by now, young one?"

She nodded and put her hands in front of her as she walked. "So, do you have any siblings?" She asked, tilting her head as she watched his reaction to the question and smiling slightly hearing the two pokemon talking.

Vulpix nodded and smiled wide, or did her best for a Vulpix. "I'm still learning to talk a little, but I know how to talk mostly!" She jumped in the air before landing and her tail was bouncing as she moved. "You're different from other pokemon I've seen!" She observed, though it was meant to be a complement.

"No, I'm an only kid. Got kinda boring, but Geo's just like a brother to me, so it worked out. I'm pretty close with him -- together we can take on everything!"

"Is that right? Well, you're clearly very bright! How am I different?"

"I think you're lucky to be an only child." She mused, pulling out a pokedex from her bag and looking through some of the apps, specifically the news app.

"You're... Stronger!" She found the word and yipped happily.

"I've never tried it any other way, of course. What are you looking for?"

"I've had a lot of time to grow," Geo smiles. "I think you must be very strong for your age."

"I am just... Trying to see if there's anything important..." She was specifically looking at stories about drug related deaths, worry in her eyes and plain to see.

"Really? I'm strong!?" She began to quickly run ahead and then run in a circle. "Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!"

"Hey...um...you alright? You seem a little...worried. What happened?" He can't help but be a bit confused.

"You also seem very sweet. How do you like your trainer?"

"I... I have two siblings, they're twins, and they're in their thirties. My older brother Jamie was always kind to me and... He couldn't take care of me because of his addiction... I don't want to lose him..." She looked teary eyed at the thought.

"She's so wonderful! Torchic loves her too! She's extremellllly sassy! She can understand EVERYTHING we pokemon say too! She's so intuitive. Or... Maybe she's secretly a pokemon herself."

"I'm...I'm sorry," he says quietly. "I didn't mean to poke my nose into stuff that's none of my business. I...I hope you'll forgive my intrusion. Um...can...can I help?"

Geo smiles, until hearing the last part. "Understand everything we say? Really?"

"Don't be sorry..." She put a hand on his shoulder and gave a sad yet sincere smile. "You were doing what a friend would, trying to make sure I'm okay and that's very sweet... You weren't intruding on anything. Jamie would take any help if he could but no one has had the finances to help or if they did they just didn't want to." She sighed and put the pokedex away.

"Mmmmhm! You can go ask yourself though don't be scared if she asks if you want a random poketreats. She likes to make us feel like we're family and not just pokemon."

"Well...I've certainly got the money," says Mark quietly. "If it would really help, I'd be happy to help fund a recovery. Especially if you know how to find him now. If not...maybe we can find him together?"

"She sounds like a fascinating trainer. I'm glad to see our friends making friends."

"I don't know where he is... That's what scares me... I don't think he'd be able to move very far and I think he's here in Kalos." She gulped and sighed, playing with her hands quickly.

"Yeah yeah yeah! Ms. Violet has never really had friends except for Wallace."

"Okay, well, that's still better than nothing! We can work with that. Maybe I can make a call to my friend in law enforcement."

"Well, I'm glad they're hitting it off so well!"

"That's very sweet of you... I miss Jamie so much... He only means well..." She tried to convince him as if she was afraid he'd hate him.

"She's suffered more than it looks, I sometimes caught her crying at night, but it's been a lot better over the past few weeks..."

"Mark? Tell me about your parents, I'm curious, if you don't mind."

"I'm sure. What you're describing isn't...familiar...but I know it must be very hard. I'll make a call. Want to tell me more about him?"

A moment later he registers the other part of her statement.

"Oh! Well, um, they're pretty cool. Dad works in the executive branch at Silph Co. Mom's a contest competitor -- they both are reasonably well-known, but they don't really care for fame. Heard of Mel or Janice Likily?"

"I hope our presence can be of some comfort."

"He has red and pink hair, and violet eyes like me, and he's so sweet. He likes to help people in every way he can but no one returns the favor. That's how he got on the drugs in the first place..."

She listened about his parents and smiled to herself. "I have heard of Janice Likily, but I haven't heard of Mel Likily." She said softly.

The Vulpix nodded and sighed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back