• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom kaleidoscope skies ☆ partner search

・゚ ✦ ° FLOWER FESTIVAL! ー
hi! i'm starfallen, but you can call me anything, really! i'm new to the site, but i've had around 7 to 8 years of roleplay experience off-site, so i like to think i know what i'm doing.
i mostly roleplay anime fandoms, using anime faceclaims. i'm sorry to say, but i really don't feel comfortable roleplaying males, so if you came here looking for someone who plays males, then... well, sorry. also, mxf gives me the most muse, but i'll be willing to write out fxf with you too.
anyways, other than that, i'm pretty much up for anything! canonxcanon, ocxoc, canonxoc, it's all good with me! any fandom is okay, too - i can do my research. ♡
here's some stuff that i have a lot of muse for, though, from most to least. not saying i don't have much muse for the last one, though:
something based on the ttrpg trail of cthulhu; basically set in the 1920s-1930s. detective / private investigator x nurse / authoress / violinist. i actually have plots for this one depending on which girl i end up playing! (it also doesn't have to have the lovecraftian stuff! it'd be cool if it did tho)
something in the dnd forgotten realms setting? either oc x oc or oc x canon, if you're actually willing to play a canon for me. i have a bunch of characters for this.
fandomless; oc x oc; maybe something involving a human girl and an oni boy? idk i'm a sucker for dynamics like that lmao. i'm also up for playing a monster girl instead of a human girl.
touhou project; anyone x oc, anyone x anyone; i will literally play any touhou project character. i love them all. i swear.

uh... that's honestly the whole list for now. i'll keep editing it with more stuff if the muse for them pops up, but for now, that's it.
still, please please please give me more suggestions on what to rp with you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back