• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kal'ae Tribe: Home of the Dragons

Yonsisac

Local-super-mega-Potassium-cyborg Ninja!
Ever wondered what it was like to be a dragon? Well, here's your chance. The Kal'ae Tribe is a tribe of Dragon riders, all who are bonded for life to a dragon or egg. But you are not the humans who care and ride the dragons, you ARE the dragons. You tell the tale of dragon and rider but in the point of view of the reptilian creature with wings. There are various species of dragon you can be.

Nightstrom Winger: These dragons usually have red or white eyes, black scales, and marking on their wings corresponding with the eye color. Their wingspans are longer than most other species. These large and powerful wings are used to whip up powerful gusts, enough to move clouds. (Open 2 left)

Poisoncrest Fury: These dragons are usually green and purple and are much more slender than other species. They are also smaller than other species by several feet when full grown. Their scales form poisoned quills, and they normally have longer quills around the head, creating a crest. (1 spots open/1 taken)

Bloodfang Howler: Your typical red dragon, these are the more stocky of the species. Almost all muscles, they have quite a temper. They have a sack under their chin, similar to a Howler Monkey's, in which they store air. The stored air is used for an extremely loud battle cry. (2 spots open)

Dayfang Shocker: These dragons are typically yellow, or have yellow markings on a gray body. They are small and fast, as well as agile and flexible. They are the fastest dragon breed. Instead of breathing fire, they control lightning. (2 spots left)

Amber Stalker: These dragons are usually orange or light brown. Their wings and claws are feathered, allowing them to be quite stealthy. Their light weight, in combination with the feathers, allow these dragons to be almost completely silent. They also have the ability to camouflage into their backgrounds, making them the ultimate hunter or spy. They are also quite mischievous. (1 spots open/1 taken)

Frilltailed Diver: These aquatic dragons are beautiful shades of blue. They are usually female. They have webbed claws, a dorsal fin, and a finned tail, allowing them to swim easier. Their eyes have a clear film over them to protect them from the water. These dragons are usually the Tribe's fishers or firefighters. They love to sing and they control water, not fire. (1 spot open/1 Taken)

Each dragon and rider have unique markings, like a tattoo, but only if a bond has been made between the two. These markings are often large and tribal, usually covering at least half the body. Each dragon falls into a certain class that corresponds to their rider's class.

Chief: The leader (Closed)

Kisk'ali: The healers (2 Spots Open)

Tal'e: The hunters (1 spots Open/1 taken)

Tikae: The fishermen (2 spots open/1 Taken)

Neki'rone: The warriors (2 spot open/1 taken)

La'ae: The merchants (2 spot open)

this is NOT my idea,a friend made it and let me use it here ^^,i was wondering if anybody woul be Interested in this class of RP? I have mostly everything ready like a History,Map,dragon size,etc ^^ im just Looking for anybody Interested so i could make the thread ^^,aswell @crypsalis is second Game master

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep mostly Calm and Talk but aswell there will be somtimes the Other Tribe (will be reveal in History) will come and cause some trouble,aswell there will be a quest borde were Riders could get quest and compleat them ^^...but mostly all calm

Interested, I'd like to reserve a spot as Tal'e and the Amber Stalker for my species.

Alright seem we have a few xD Hold on will put you guys on hold

I might work on the thread today

oh and Forgot to say this will be casual RP...atleast 3 lines of writting and we are OK ^^

xD I said atleast 3 lines so the Limit is as much as you whant...even 3 Paraghraphs if ya like ^^

I'm interested, so I'll be making a Character Sheet soon. I humbly request a reserved spot as a Neki'rone please. Since the CS isn't too demanding I'll most likely have it up before tomorrow ^_^

@Yonsisac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back