• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lemonkai

hey there! my name is kai ( he / him, 23 years old, trans man ) and i’ve been roleplaying on and off for about eight or so years now. i’m still new to this site but i have a number of fandoms for which i’d like to write ! feel free to send a message my way if you’re interested in writing with me! i also write on other platforms such as discord and tumblr, so let me know if you’d like to move our conversation somewhere else.

i do have a few rules. i expect the usual roleplay etiquette from my writing partners: no godmodding, no rushing for replies, muse ≠ writer, let me know if you're not feeling our plot. i’ll write anything from a few sentences to novella length replies, though multi - para is preferred. please try and reciprocate any efforts to plot! i get it if you’re not a fan of chatting ooc but i’d like to know if that’s the case. i do best when there’s an open dialogue with the other writer, and it just lets me know how you’re feeling so interest is always mutual. i'm pretty easygoing so long as you aren't openly racist/transphobic/homophobic/ableist, so don't feel intimidated!

if you'd like a writing sample, please message me privately.

on the topic of romance: i do welcome oc / canon but would prefer to keep it canon / canon if possible, and expect oc / canon to involve doubling up. please have a biography on hand for your ocs so i can get to know them!

i am over the age of eighteen and will not write with minors under any circumstances.

fandoms with asterisks ( * ) are ones i'm especially eager to write !

attack on titan
bleach
* demon slayer
* dragonball
fruits basket
haikyuu
* harry potter
* league of legends / arcane
legend of zelda
naruto
overwatch
* pokemon ( NO SCARLET/VIOLET SPOILERS )
studio ghibli
tokyo revengers
yu - gi - oh gx

Last edited:
I'm up for a pokemon rp if you're still looking for partners

do you mind if i inquire you about legend of zelda? its alright if not, since it's not one of your cravings (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back