• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom K Project RP? I Think Yes?

Weird. Insanity is cool but some sort of order would be great, yeah? Haha..ha..

Evergreen98 said:
Yes they were all insane except for my charecter and the red queen
Sorry that the group went wrong, almost everybody lacked interest in that one. (:'()

And I honestly couldn't figure out a nice plot since all of them were going psycho...

Marshmallow said:
Sorry that the group went wrong, almost everybody lacked interest in that one. (:'()
And I honestly couldn't figure out a nice plot since all of them were going psycho...
It's fine don't worry :3 I was thinking the since they were all psychos, they could try to take out the other kings and take over the whole city and what not

That could make for a plot.. Except instead of all the kings being phsyco, maybe just one? (Heh.. guess which one. cx) And attempting to take over the city.

[QUOTE="Blank Mind]Yay for insanity >.<

[/QUOTE]
It'd probably be you hah.

And that king trys to go after the silver King maybe xD or kidnap her... I like kidnapping xD .. ooo I know how to start the rp!!

For being Insane. Well that works with almost everything we learned about the Colorless King. >.> <.<

Evil little cat-thing isn't he

Ughhhh it's coming together and I have no blue king to serve.

Xylona said:
Ughhhh it's coming together and I have no blue king to serve.
Are you blue, and also a king? Like... A blue king? Cause this is the place for you!

[QUOTE="Blank Mind]Hmm. I might make another character if that is ok with you to be the blue king ^^

[/QUOTE]
I would love you forever (<3.<3) I think I'm just gonna make a thread. Maybe a few more will catch on. Whatevs.

I might be interested in joining. I will only know for certain when the thread and plot is made. If I was to join I would like to play as the blue king since the last time I rped this I was the blue king and would like to stay true to that, but since it is taken that is fine.

Yay, -pushes dai to XyXy- There is your Blue King :3

...Yes I called you XyXy :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back