• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom K Project RP? I Think Yes?

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u

Basically a new generation of kings, queens and clansmen. No canon characters, just OC's filling the canon roles. I've seen things like this, but none recent! Maybe someone will be interested? Project K RP doesn't seem too popular anymore. Oh well, I would love to know if anyone's interested though!

Thread has been made:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/k-project-a-new-generation.141139/

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Blank Mind]Tell me you need help. ^^

[/QUOTE]
Yeahh... Haha.

Well plot would be simple if there were more interested people. I'm new on this site. I dunno why I figured I could just rope in people haha.

-hands a lasso- that should help :P

Also maybe asking people would were in older K project RPs to join and help with that ^^

Xylona said:
Well plot would be simple if there were more interested people. I'm new on this site. I dunno why I figured I could just rope in people haha.
Also I am new too ^^

Lmao, I don't even wanna be a king. Just second in command of le~ blue

Bump.

Marshmallow said:
Maybe I'll try for the Red King again if it is still available?
Yeah! Almost everything is available. Because I kinda suck. Now there's a silver king and a red one.

And whatever @Blank Mind wanted

Marshmallow said:
@Xylona Do you already have some kind of plot for this RP?
Not as to how it would start. I figured that would be easier to discuss if people were actually interested.

The dark arts of tagging have summoned two people :3 I feel so proud.

Also I would like being the Colorless King/Queen. Dont worry...I won't make him/her insane maybe.

Haha, thanks for that! Maybe I should figure out a set plot. Maybe that would bring in a blue king for me to serve (cutlass)

I just realized why the called it the sword of damocles. -facepalms-

Xylona said:
Haha, thanks for that! Maybe I should figure out a set plot. Maybe that would bring in a blue king for me to serve (cutlass)
Maybe!

[QUOTE="Blank Mind]I just realized why the called it the sword of damocles. -facepalms-

Maybe!

[/QUOTE]
Hahaha! Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back