• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kiss and Cry

⁖⁛talking to the moon⁖⁛
Hey there! You can call me Red! I'm 24, and I have about six years worth of RP-experience under my belt! What I'm looking for here, is to find a partner for a kpop RP! Since this is such a niche interest on this website, I've kept this prompt very open in terms of plot, so we can craft one together!

Romance is necessary here in every RP~! I can play either F or M characters, and I can do either f/f or f/m!

I love all sorts of dark and gritty themes, but I won't mind taking a more wholesome and pleasant angle either! As long as we're on the both same wavelength!

Some themes that I find particularly interesting:
  • Crime/criminal organizations
  • High school
  • Trainees
  • Bullying
  • Corruption within companies/government/etc
  • Contrasting MCs
  • The whole "Rich x Poor" -cliche
  • K-Drama-esque plots and cheesiness

What I'm hoping from you:
  • 18+ - I would feel uncomfortable writing with people much younger than me, especially for romance.
  • Decent grammar - I can't call myself a proper wordsmith, and English isn't my first language, but I still want you to try your best with writing!
  • Please tell me if you want to take a break or quit the RP! I get a lot of anxiety from the uncertainty of maybe getting a response, maybe not, so it would be really appreciated if you could just tell me that you don't want to do it any longer - no explanations necessary!
I hope you won't find all these rules and other info too restricting and off-putting!

Hit me up if you're at all interested, or if you have any questions regarding literally anything here - hope to hear from all you lovely people~! (❁´◡`❁)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back