• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Justice No More (DC RP) Chat

*dances to 80's inspirational music and stares at the screen intently, waiting for posts*
BADADA JITTERBUG
tchh tchh tchh
BADADA JITTERBUG
tchh tchh tchh

YOU PUT THE BOOM BOOM INTO MY HEART
YOU SEND MY SOUL SKY HIGH WHEN THE LOVIN' STARTS
JITTERBUG INTO MY BRAIN
IT GOES A-BANG-BANG-BANG MAKES MY HEART DO THE SAME

ue9N2Qx.gif

"]
tumblr_orb6cmTFT81qf5hjqo1_540.gif

tumblr_orb6cmTFT81qf5hjqo2_540.gif

tumblr_orb6cmTFT81qf5hjqo3_540.gif

tumblr_orb6cmTFT81qf5hjqo4_540.gif

tumblr_orb6cmTFT81qf5hjqo5_540.gif

I know I'm in a DC thread, but I think it needs to be said. Black Panther >>> Batman, end of discussion. If there's one movie you have to see, it should be this one.

Last edited:
ue9N2Qx.gif

"]
tumblr_orb6cmTFT81qf5hjqo1_540.gif

tumblr_orb6cmTFT81qf5hjqo2_540.gif

tumblr_orb6cmTFT81qf5hjqo3_540.gif

tumblr_orb6cmTFT81qf5hjqo4_540.gif

tumblr_orb6cmTFT81qf5hjqo5_540.gif

I know I'm in a DC thread, but I think it needs to be said. Black Panther >>> Batman, end of discussion. If there's one movie you have to see, it should be this one.
*sighs*

Before you say Black Panther is better than Bats lemme esplain u a ting.

*sighs*

Before you say Black Panther is better than Bats lemme esplain u a ting.

Are you really excited for yet ANOTHER batman movie with dreary visuals and lol dead parents storytelling? At this point, we should all be tired of this emo rich man's first world problems. I just can't imagine another batman reboot being all that interesting. I can't take another one, I'm not sure if the world needs it right now.

This is new, this is exciting, this is pushing the superhero genre forward to where it should be.

Last edited:
Are you really excited for yet ANOTHER batman movie with dreary visuals and lol dead parents storytelling? At this point, we should all be tired of this emo rich man's first world problems. I just can't imagine another batman reboot being all that interesting. I can't take another one, I'm not sure if the world needs it right now.

This is new, this is exciting, this is pushing the superhero genre forward to where it should be.

I THINK YOU'RE FORGETTING SOMETHING

source (2).gif tumblr_oax881aWXa1rrdbuuo1_500.gif tumblr_omouo79wF91uir07to1_500.gif source (1).gif source.gif

giphy.gif tenor (1).gif tenor.gif tenor (3).gif tenor (2).gif lego-joker.jpeg LEGO-Batman-Batgirl-Robin-and-Alfred.jpg gallery-1482175523-lego5.jpg 10ffffe5caf8e379a9f609426eba7c18.jpg

This was FUNNY, this was FRESH. This was COLORFUL. It was HEARTFELT and SWEET. It was surprisingly good and referenced a whole bunch of other movies too.
This was a nod to every other Batman movie and the entire genre as and whole.

I'm not against Black panther. I love him. I really want to see his movie. Believe me, I will be one of the first ones to buy a ticket. But I am a diehard batman fan. I will never not love him more than any other superhero. Especially in these lights, like the Batman '66 batman and the Lego movie batman.

I fully understand your opinion and respect it, I was attempting to be light and funny and playful and I didn't want it to turn into a fight which is kind of what it's turning into.

Also? Both of his parents being dead ISN'T A FIRST WORLD PROBLEM.
It's a tragedy. His parents died when he was really little, too.
Do you know how many children there are in the world (especially in warring countries) that have no parents and have to fend for themselves and or their siblings?
Please, I don't mean to be attacking you. I really don't. It just annoys me when people criticize like this and I feel like I have to say something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back