• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Justice No More (DC RP) Chat

Sock is the wind that blows through your window, Sock is the gentle touch of a bumblebee pollinating a flower, I ask you.... is your question who IS sock? or who isn't Sock? ..... the answer is simple.... we are all Sock
yeah I found the web comic... where TF is the rest of this internet gold!?

SOCK IS FUCKIN' ADORABLE!

My character is up and posted. Please rip it apart and tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it

Hey Demonhunter Demonhunter i'm going to have to take a break from roleplaying. My laptop broke yesterday and its gonna be tough finding a way on here until i can replace it. I may come back eventually but i can reastablish myself when that happens, feel free to move on without me :/:

Well, are ya gonna reply? National has Gatsby up on the mast of the ship, and Jays climbing up after James, so *shrug*
I'm gonna I swear! I've been stuck in a barn monitoring a.. Erm. Situation. Currently sitting in the barn with my phone and a .22. I gots a rabbit problem

I'm gonna I swear! I've been stuck in a barn monitoring a.. Erm. Situation. Currently sitting in the barn with my phone and a .22. I gots a rabbit problem
Ohhh.

Poor you. OnO
In all fairness though, if you CATCH the bunnies and then move them to a far away location they won't be able to find your barn.
Or you can shoot 'em and have them as rabbit stew, which is actually pretty tasty, and this is coming from a girl who doesn't really eat much meat.

Ohhh.

Poor you. OnO
In all fairness though, if you CATCH the bunnies and then move them to a far away location they won't be able to find your barn.
Or you can shoot 'em and have them as rabbit stew, which is actually pretty tasty, and this is coming from a girl who doesn't really eat much meat.
Yeah but the thing is you can't eat any rabbits you shoot rn. They've been eating holes in my feed sacks and my cats are useless. They only get rats and snakes. Can't complain but the rabbits are out of hand. Didn't get any tonight, I'll have to try again tomorrpw. Working on replies now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back