• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Justice No More (DC RP) Chat

Yes! A kryptonian, I repeat we've got a kryptonian, just what we need if there will ever be a potential new league. I think we got everything it take to start the rp.
Also uwupolice uwupolice maybe you should consider fixing your CS, they're really small to read in both pc and phone @@

Yes! A kryptonian, I repeat we've got a kryptonian, just what we need if there will ever be a potential new league. I think we got everything it take to start the rp.
Also uwupolice uwupolice maybe you should consider fixing your CS, they're really small to read in both pc and phone @@

Both of mine? Or just Starwings??
Im sorry @ . @
I really am trying, but these accordions are such a pain >.>

Didn't go for a Speedster, went for a mad scientist instead. Due to being a cyborg, said mad scientst is as fast as Usain Bolt though.

Last edited:
Glad to be accepted, just wondering when this thing is going to start? Not impatient or anything, I'm on UK/Ireland time and I get the feeling the majority of you guys are in different time-zones (probably America) so I want to know what night I need to be on here for.

Hello! :D I'm going to make a cs tomorrow (if that's okay) and I was wondering if there's any specific sort of character that you all would like to see?

I will probably make a speedster actually. I love me some Flash

And I will start very shortly! It's just, I am UK time and GCSEs are a thing

I'll hop on in. I've got another character I want to apply for, but I'll write the CS over the weekend. It's finals week rn and I'm dea d

So exactly how extensive is the damage done to earth? How many cities and towns are in shambles? How much has the population been decreased? How much of the Earth is still in tact as it was before?

So how many characters are from gotham and who are you guys ? Im starting a scene in gotham with my character The Phantom and i would like to include one or two who are in the same place... Anyone ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back