• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Justice League Academy OOC (OPEN)

I'll work on a post later just had a long Easter with family
upload_2017-4-17_0-48-23.png

This week's random Dc character of the week Dawn Granger aka the second Dove she replaced the original Dove after he died in crisis of infinite Earths event.

Hey! just in case you guys didn't see, I posted with the start of the tour. I know the alert system is being kinda weird for some people right now so thought I'd tell you all here as well just in case.

I'll get a reply out ASAP, just got done with Easter and moving, how exciting (and utterly soul-wrenching)!

continuing my series of random Dc characters of the week we got Slobo

upload_2017-4-23_0-6-51.png

He was a clone of the anti-hero Lobo that served as a member of the superhero team Young Justice

. D O V E . D O V E it's on the setup! But oh haha, guess she doesn't have a roomie. She can find her room though and come back out, cause once everyone has found their rooms we can continue the tour.

fanaticalferret fanaticalferret I think the party should be soon, but I don't know should completely ignore the second part of the tour. Maybe just gloss over it in one post and we can write our reactions, and end in Verdant? We have the campus description here so explaining everything would be kind of a waste of time. Anyway I'm glad you're actually trying to move this RP along!

I agree, it would probably be best to skip the tour, or at least make sure we're at the party by the end of your post. But, yeah, come on guys, don't let the RP die just yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back