• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Justice League Academy OOC (OPEN)

speaking of Teen Titans anyone else see the new animated Teen Titans movie The Judas Contract? It did a decent job at adapting the comic story despite having a different Titans line up then the comic.

Oh that just came out yesterday that's right!!! I've been waiting, I'm just pretty busy right now. I'll try and watch it this weekend hopefully! Was it good? Ilikepie Ilikepie

I'm thinking I'm gonna just have a faculty member go get Booster now, so you don't have to wait much longer to join Ilikepie Ilikepie especially since Beast Boy is MIA. Anyone know where Nightshade98 Nightshade98 went and if they're still interested?

Well I liked it and it's going to be interesting to see how they handle the next classic story they teased at the end of the movie.

I wonder which hero gets the honor of taking Booster to the Academy.

I was busy the last couple days now time to start working on Booster's next post

upload_2017-4-9_9-59-40.png

Zachary Zatara the annoying cousin of Zatanna that is our random DC character of the week

I'm going to have to drop out. I'm having a pain trying to get my taxes in order and my new job is brutal with the workload. I am so sorry about this.

IM ABOUT TO TAKE AN HOUR NAP, THEN ILL AWAKEN AND POST HOPEFULLY. IM SORRY THERE ARE FOREIGN GUESTS IN MY HOME AND THEY NEED CLOTHES SO I TOOK THEM SHOPPING AND THEIR KID IS SPOILED AND WILD AND SHE BOUGHT EVERYTHING AND JESUS HER DAD WAS NO HELP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back