• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Just trying to make a living (demons, but different)

The Fluffiest Floof

Floof, truly the fluffiest
This is a very basic concept and i´m not expecting to get a lot of replies, but i just had this scenario on my mind for too long to not make an ad.

The idea is, that a small group of people have been curious and dabbling in dark arts. Unlucklily for them, they mess with the wrong things and manage to get themselves possessed, each by a different demon. These demons have been partners in crime long before they were sealed. They aren´t necessarily evil... But they aren´t good either. Now, confused with the new age they find themselves in, they try to be as unsuspicious as possible, making a living together and learning about the world and the humans of this time.

I'm glad so many people expressed interest.

Now being honest, I was never good at managing an rp. I'm creative, but as chaotic as they come.

That means, organizing this is something I'm gonna need help with... Maybe with who we have, we can try to work out the concept I presented a bit more, flesh it out to be a real plot instead of a basic scenario?

Definitely I'd be willing to suggest ideas. Working together as a group to figure stuff out is a great way to get a good set up in my opinion ^_^

So what i remember was done a lot was making a discord for like ooc talk, while keeping the actual rp on site. Is that still a thing? Havent been here like a year.

also HolidayInn HolidayInn sure ^^

So what i remember was done a lot was making a discord for like ooc talk, while keeping the actual rp on site. Is that still a thing? Havent been here like a year.

also HolidayInn HolidayInn sure ^^

It's pretty common to have a discord ooc, but it's best to post it within an extra thread connected to the rp, or sent to people via pm since discord links get flagged when posted in the interest check section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back