• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Just to see where this goes...

InactiveCoffee

Inactive
Okay... so I was surfing google images and I came across a series of really awesome, RP inspiring images....

Go to Google, or Deviant Art (if you want) and look up Disney University (the images in question are done by the DA user, Hyung86)

...Tell me a Disney University wouldn't be an awesome rp? Really... with those images... because they are awesome and say SO MUCH about the characters.... xD And you can find nearly ANY Disney character or Pixar character under the freakin' sun...

I would do this... I totally would do this. Who else?

Some Examples :

disney_university___kristoff_by_hyung86-d7443ot-disney-characters-go-to-college-png-73263.jpg

D7.png

disney_university___shang_by_hyung86-d65t274.png

disney-characters-as-students_4.jpg

Are these not awe inspiring to the small children that live within our hearts??? Huh??? xD

And like... some of the Villians... like Jafar, or the sea witch Ursula, and things could be the professors!

Hello old partner. Have you seen my announcement thread explaining why I was gone for so long?

I am interested in something like this. :)

Ah! Hey there!! No, I haven't seen your thread yet, but I'm glad to see your back! I've still got the links to our rps if you want to pick them back up ^-^

And I think I'm going to make a thread for this... because I just love Disney... even if it takes the whole month to find players... xD

@Dethbycoffee

'Few questions:

1. I've checked the actual thread and noticed that this is Casual. Some casual roleplays are about 3 sentences, while others are a paragraph or two. How many sentences/paragraphs are we talking about here?

2. Will this be a planned plot, or just a go-with-the-flow kinda thing?

3. Last one. How many characters can we have? I already have my eyes set on two. :3

Any number of sentences, but I'm looking for somewhere around at least a single good paragraph.

I'm still thinking on the plot idea, but as of this moment, it's a go-with-the-flow.

And 2 is fine. Probably no more than that per person. ^-^

BUMP :D I should have a CS ready and up for interested parties by the end of the week. I requested one be made in the BBCode shoppe by Elle Joyner :D She's in the processes of making one for me :D

Bumping - Rules are up in the Overview, and CS is up and ready to be put together. :D

@LoveLures - Maybe the rules I've posted will help better answer your questions, aside from the Plot issue. That's still up in the air, as I am not sure of a plot idea as of yet. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back