Chitchat Just talk about the random stuff that happened in your day :)

I got a new capo and learnt a new song ^.^

(in the process I also caused myself a lot of pain as I haven't played my guitar in a while and my fingers aren't calloused anymore ;( )

Stuffed my face with dark chocolate, did a sentence in my college application, then stuffed my face some more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today at work I got a  [SIZE=small]€5 tip from this really cute elderly couple but it fell out of my pocket at some moment and I couldn't find it back :c I'm still dissapointed about that, not because I lost €5 but more about the fact that they did something sweet and I just lost it like a fool. [/SIZE]

My little brother just surprised us by comming home from the Marines for two weeks! I'm still in a state of shock one day latter....  Like, he's here, in front of me...  I can hug him and he's letting me.  

What is this life?

My little brother just surprised us by comming home from the Marines for two weeks! I'm still in a state of shock one day latter....  Like, he's here, in front of me...  I can hug him and he's letting me.  

What is this life?

Enjoy your time with him. 

Arrived back from a trip to Washington DC today. Me and my old lady were welcomed home by our roommate &her crazy kid, we hung out, picked up some alcohol for roommate's gf, drank and played yahtzee. Not a bad evening even if we all tend to cheat at it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back