• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just Looking

Can Helsing

Yes, it Can.
I'm rather new here, and I am just looking for someone to roleplay with because I see it as co-writing stories. The more open the setting is (less realistic), the more creative I can get, but I can do realistic well if that's necessary. I can offer many ideas for practically any setting of roleplay listed and I'm open to others that I did not list, but may not be ideal for those.

I focus in non-lethal roleplays, but I'm not afraid to kill off a character (with approval, of course, if it's not an important character) for in-story motivation. I am happy to play multiple characters and sometimes leans towards doing so to promote a broader interacting range. I am happy to play any role, or multiple roles. My favorite genre is futuristic with magic peppered in.

I tend to write a lot in descriptions, but I do not require anything from any potential writing partners other than the love to roleplay. I am happy to help build characters or settings with my partner, but I do not like building everything myself.

I have a wild and overactive imagination, so please be aware that there is a good probability you will wonder "wtf?" at some point.

Also new here! Now, I wasn't sure if I should send you a message or reply here? I'll probably figure out how things work here one day. :P
Anyhow, you seen to like a cool person to roleplay with, and I'm kinda happy that you don't require anything, because while I'm pretty sure I'm at least decent at roleplaying, I end doubting myself when other people request you to have a certain level of experience here. ^^;
Now I have to admit I don't really have any stories ideas right now, just one or two vague worlds that I like. So if you end up wanting to roleplay with me, we'll probably spend some time thinking of a setting. :P
I don't know how to finish this reply now... Uh, message me, maybe? If you want to of course!
(Also, I keep forgetting about the tongue emojis... Guess I'll just have to get used to them >:T )

I think we'd be pretty good RP partners. I enjoy creating innovative and unique worlds as well, and just love RPing multiple characters.

Want to try an RP set on 25th century Earth, with robots and other sci-fi stuff? I can do it. Want to roleplay about ghosts and pirates? I'm in for it. Want to have an RP of intelligent fish living in underwater cities and having a huge war between squids and crabs? I wrote an entire story about it.

Point in case being, I'm open to pretty wacky ideas, and creating fun worlds to play in. So want to make a new world our own way, and make a creative setting for our story and characters to be in? I'm interested. PM me if you'd like to begin worldbuilding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back