• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Just Looking for 1x1s

PaddieCake

The Piggie Lord

About Me:

I have been roleplaying on and off for the past seven years and writing on and off for the past nine.

My post length varies from one paragraph to four-five (or more) depending on my mood, and what is going on in the RP. I expect the same from my partner. I don't want short paragraphs and one-liners, they bore me to tears. I like having a lot to work with, I like writing and I like to use RPs as a way to improve my writing, I cannot do that if I can't respond with more than a few sentences. I do not want my partner to write...three or four lines of mostly the character saying things. I need more substance than that to not be bored. It can work, but it tends to make me stall and grow bored. And it's super frustrating if I'm cranking out three+ paragraphs (of any quality) and my partner barely gives me one.

☥  I am comfortable playing male and female characters.

I am comfortable with, and even enjoy, playing more than one character (depending on the RP, particularly more fantastical RPs, though I tend to have side characters my main character interacts with just because, regardless of genre).

I am comfortable with F/M and M/M relationships.

I write and RP in the third person and (generally) dislike the way first person narrative flows.

I only RP as human(oid)s.

General Likes:

Anything in Bold is something I'm really interested in RP-ing.

Anything struck out is something I am not interested in at the moment.

☥  Modern/Realistic: Romance, character driven slice-of-life RPs with supernatural twists (not necessarily necessary).

☥  Supernatural: Anything with vampires (I have my own lore about them everything, lemme gush!), demons, werewolves, etc... Just supernatural beings in general, paired with other supernatural beings or with humans.

☥  Fantasy: World building is fun, can be modern/fantasy, flat out fantasy with made up lands, s'all good with me.

The 1920's, I have a minor obsession. (I have a girl I would love to use for this!)

Romance (MxM or MxF)

Pirates! (I forgot pirates!)

I also like dark things... I don't quite know what means myself, but...eh I'll throw it in here.

Any combination of the above too. There are also other things that I like but I can't really think of what they are specifically ^^;.

General Dislikes:

☥   Nothing from an animal POV, sorry.

☥  Most things based off of a preexisting franchise (I might make an exception to Harry Potter, but that's a big 'might').

Plots:

If  the plot is in bold I am interested in it.
Note of Interest: I am incredibly pretty in doing an RP set in the 1920s/30s. I don't have a plot or any ideas at all, but I'm sort of really interested in something from around that time... Maybe something fantasy-ish?

Plot A: Urban Fantasy- Underground kingdoms, Modern

Two warring clans have a 'pact' so long as they don't cross each others borders, peace is kept. All of this changes when two bounties are put out. Both bounties are given to two incredibly important, strong, characters in either clan, and placed on each other. Unfortunately for the both of them, there is a much more sinister plot boiling underneath the surface between the leaders of both clans, and a conspiracy that will bring both of these two under a common goal. Any humanoid/human you want to be works, completely up to you. I do have a male demon character I have planned for this, who happens to be the prince of his clan.

Plot B:  Vampires, Servants, Victorian era, Dark

For the past several years the underground world of vampires has been completely uncovered. Reacting with fear. Policeman were quick to try and capture as many Vampires as possible, questioning them, learning their secrets from those with lower constitutions. As more information was revealed, the men and women with power, with money, decided that these strong, interesting creatures would be more than capable of serving them.

Keeping them weak with chains of silver, but fed so as to not tire so easily. Note: My Vampires cannot enter a place of residents without permission. If no permission is given they start to bleed out from their abdomen. Silver can burn the skin, temporarily if not on long, and if they have a proper meal soon after, but can be deadly if it gets into their blood stream. Heightened senses, strength, and agility during the night, mostly human during the day, but are otherwise unaffected by sunlight unless already previously weakened. There's some other stuff too, but that can be discussed. I have a vampire character in mind, I can also make a human character, so we can have one of each, or whatever.

MxM or MxF, I don't have a preference.

Plot C: Slice of Life-Drama, Romance, M/M

Pretty Self explanatory. I'm open to just anything with this, I have a few different characters I can use. Characterization within the RP would be important. I'm not afraid to go with darker themes as the RP goes on...

OR:

A similar plot but one of them is a supernatural being (vampire, werewolf, whatever).

Plot D: Body Guard-Supernatural, Victorian era M/M

A wealthy young man who has had a body guard forced upon him by his parents. Unbeknownst to him this body guard is supernatural (vampire, demon, something else entirely) in nature. The longer the man stays with the family, the closer the young man is to discovering the supernatural underground, and being stuck in increasingly dangerous situations.

Plot F: Witches, creating dolls, witch-hunt.

There's this witch (wizard, magic-being, whatever), and they find themselves creating a friend by making a 'doll' and using magic to bring it to life (reasons can be discussed later).

The town these two live in is small and superstitious, and whenever weird things start happening this couple is usually to blame, but as the oddities surrounding the town increase, everyone becomes a suspect.

This would be more of a modern setting in a very superstitious, close-minded, conservative neighborhood. Everyone knows everyone, once a rumor is spread about you it's considered fact, even if it isn't, newcomers are rarely welcome. There is a small  , dark and rarely frequented  shop, dark, lit only by candles, selling strange things. It is rarely, if ever visited by people, and most of those who live in the town know nothing of it, but believe it to be an unsavory place to visit. If you get caught going in there you are often shunned talked about by the community.

I'd be super interested in maybe more than one character, maybe each of us playing a witch/wizard, and a doll? . I'm interested in this being M/F or M/M (or both if we go with more than one character? I don't know *shrugs*).

List of RPs I'm In:

☥  N/A For Now

I am also completely open to any ideas you have, or things that you want to add/change about my plots. I'm open to completely different plots. S'all good!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again! ^_^

None of the Roleplays really caught my eye though I am willing to brainstorm and throw out a few ideas of my own! Though I am wondering if character relationships can be kept platonic rather than romantic?

Hope to hear from you!

Hullo! Hi!

I'm absolutely willing to brain storm ideas, those are just some plots I had lying around (I've got more, but lazy), so I'm absolutely open to brainstorming plot ideas! I'm also totally ok with platonic relationships, I like romance butI don't need super fluffy or physical romance.. I like the emotional connection two characters can have in any kind of relationship, so platonic is totally fine with me.

PaddieCake said:
Hullo! Hi!
I'm absolutely willing to brain storm ideas, those are just some plots I had lying around (I've got more, but lazy), so I'm absolutely open to brainstorming plot ideas! I'm also totally ok with platonic relationships, I like romance butI don't need super fluffy or physical romance.. I like the emotional connection two characters can have in any kind of relationship, so platonic is totally fine with me.
Wonderful! Wanna PM me so we can begin? ^_^

Hello, I'm interested in the first rp idea, I've got a couple characters that could work with it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back