• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just Lookin' for Some Good Wholesome Fun (Ignore response count, I'm always looking <3)

Mari_Rose

Empress of Potatoes
Hello all, I'm Mari~

Like many of you I'm looking for some long term partners to write with! I'm supposed to be making myself go to the gym right now but oh well.
A little about myself:
~I am a college student who likes to roleplay to relieve stress and kind of escape the world for a moment. College doesn't really dictate my time though. I do my best to post when I can and can usually reply 3 or 4 times in a day, sometimes more.

~I have been roleplaying for 6 or 7 years now and I do my best to challenge myself to grow in my writing.

~I love writing historical fiction. How historically accurate is it? Enough~

~I also like to write fantasy, any sort of fantasy. There's just so much that you could do with a good fantasy plot.

~My favorite animal is elephants, I love them

When I write I challenge myself to add details and write between two or three paragraphs. Im not a huge stickler on this though, as long as the reply helps contribute to the plot then I'm happy.

I also wanna be able to make this as fun for you as it is for me. This is a collaboration and if you have any ideas about the plot or direction then I'm more than happy to hear them.
If we want to do pairings I'm fine doing MxF, FxF, MxM. I'm more comfortable writing as a female character but I'm more than willing to to try to write as a male character.
I don't usually write fandoms, I prefer original plots and characters. I tried to roleplay fandoms, even with ocs, but I was too focused on whether or not I would mess up a detail about the fandom and it just wasn't fun.

I have a few ideas of my own if you're interested in hearing them! I am interested to see what kind of things you want to try out as well!
If you're interested in writing with me send me a message or just let me know! I hope to meet you soon.

Mari~

You sound very interesting! I'd love to do an rp with you sometime. I primarily do group roleplays, so if you need a slot filled, I'm willing to try anything, just give me a shout!

Hey! Im new to RP, so i would be happy to be taken as some sort of experimental partner, an apprentice to be more direct.
Sadly i dont have 10+ posts yet, so i cant pm. :c

P.s. ill understand if you dont wantto waste time with a newbie.

Hey lovely!! I’d love to brainstorm with you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back