• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Just Got Your Messages [private w/ Stitches]

.Phantom.

Official Fairy Tail Wizard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
16227ddbed903fc81ec72f44c83550a1.gif

Jumin Han

He was hoping that this meeting would not last too much longer. The man from the electronic company was a known talker, always attempting to pitch a partnership with C&R with little-to-no real appealing reason. This was their third meeting this week, as well as the shorter man's last chance to convince Jumin to hear out their proposal. At least Jaehee had booked his favorite restaurant, and the pianist whose fingers danced over the keys played well. He approved. Jumin made a mental note to tell Jaehee that he was finally pleased with their companies choice for live entertainment, and to ready a longer term contract for the artist if they were so inclined.

"...between the two companies, what with the revival of the Song Group." This caught his attention. He had not heard that name in a few years. It had been quite a while since the Song family name had been circling the names of the 1 percent. He would need to have Jaehee look into this, as well. For now, he fixed the round-faced Director of the Nikealo company with a bored stare.

Jumin leaned back in his chair, tugging at his tie to loosen it a hair. "Mr. Jin, I have allowed you three times to convince me that a partnership with Nikealo company would be beneficial to both parties. You have presented me with the same proposal each time, without there being any evidence to suggest that it is a worthwhile cooperation for C&R." He would have to be delicate in declining their partnership. After his department had run the numbers the first time and done the research, it simply showed that Nikealo was going bankrupt and were simply grasping at straws with no true plan. "In the past we have had a mutually beneficial agreement, and I value your company's cooperation, however at this time we are simply not looking for electronic exports."

No sooner did the words leave his lips, the plump man scowled at him, deep wrinkles furrowing his brows. "You have no sense of respect for your elders, Jumin Han! Your father and I have been friends for years!" His flushed cheeks hinted at his level of intoxication. Jumin remained composed, waving over a nearby waiter with a single flick of his wrist.

"Please call a cab for Mr. Jin. He has had a bit too much to drink. Send the bill to C&R financial." The pristinely dressed man bowed and left immediately to fulfill his task. Cerulean irises scanned over the angered businessman. "Your friendship with my father has nothing to do with our decision to decline. I will have to ask you to refrain from mixing business and pleasure, Mr. Jin." He rose from his seat, straightening his jacket. The fine fabric of his favorite Borborry suit fit him perfectly. "Now if you will excuse me, I must make my leave." His watch read 8:05. He would be late to spend time with Elizabeth the 3rd if he did not hurry this useless meeting along.

In his haste to get home, he had not considered the weather this morning. It was, after all, an important day. Elizabeth the 3rd had been given to him by Rika on this day years ago. With the blonde no longer in this world, he felt it that much more important to spend time with his beloved feline, who was waiting for him to return home to stroke her beautiful fur and knead onto his lap while he would look over documents for the following workday. Now, he stood under the restaurant's commercial canopy, squinting to see if his driver had pulled up to the front of the building. He sighed. He supposed there would be no helping it; he was bound to get wet.

Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork I hope it's an okay starter for these two <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back