Other Just Curious... Age, gender, nationality, favorite genre?

Your age and gender?

• Total voters
23, USA, Male, and my favorite genre would be realistic, including historical and alternate history/historical fiction.

17 year old male (Turning 18 in a couple months), I live in the US and am a 50/50 mix of Greek and Polish so I'm worthy of being known as half slav and all the accompanying fun shit that comes with that, and I love the Apocalyptic genre just as much as I love sci-fi.

And I'm typically keen on roleplaying as a male but I have a fair share of female characters and do not mind filling the role of such.

21, American (with a Canadian Citizenship), male (I am commonly known as the "Anime Trap" at my University). I generally like Fantasy RP's, but I also don't mind Sci-fi RP's. When it comes to creating an OC for any RP, I generally stick to my own gender but I have them appear feminine. Rarely do I actually create a female OC.

Last edited:
I was just curious about the age, gender and nationality of the people here, and their favorite genre, you know, the numbers...
So... post the last two, vote for the first two?

Thank you! <3

Oh oh, and do you play the gender matching your own more or something else?

I'm half Uzbek and half Turkmen born in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, my mother's country. I'm fifteen, a girl obviously, though I prefer playing a guy character. Just because it's fun and interesting. Playing as a girl is rather easy since I am a girl, but playing as a guy is a challenge and I love challenges. My favorite genre on here is Realistic and Modern, just because I've never had a taste for too much fantasy. I'm a realist, so I like to stick, more or less, to reality.

Hey! I'm a 19-year-old African-American girl. My favorite genre is romance! I'm a bleeding heart.

Female 18.
2nd gen born in America.
My Grandparents Moved here from the Czech Republic, Germany, and Poland.
( Really Enjoy Adventure/Romance)

I'm 16, and I'm female!
I currently reside in the USA, though I hope to move to the UK some day.
My favorite genres of roleplay are romance, school, and realistic/modern, along with adventure!
When roleplaying, I do prefer to play my gender (female), though I've written from a male perspective in the past.

I like to keep my private life a well-kept secret, but I guess some basic information shouldn't hurt.

16, Male
Singaporean Chinese, half-Cantonese and half-Teochew
Favourite genre: Definitely military science fiction. Because explosions and weapons.

Hello, I am a 25 year old, male. I am American. I do not care about Genre. I can usually write about anything, or contribute to most writings. I RP mainly as male, but I do rarely RP females.

Currently seventeen, a potato female, and a first generation Korean-American. My favorite genres are typically fantasy to urban fantasy often with adventure elements while I tend to stay away from super sci-fi and mecha stuff due to it not being my cup of tea. I don't really have a particular preference for playing as a female, male, or anything outside and in-between.

18 :> female <: american from california :> modern fantasy/horror :D I dislike fandom and sci-fi
I have way too many male characters and I like rping as them more than females :/

Hello hello-

I am 22

Still living in a so called zoo.

I am staying in California but I am originally from Ukraine.
I have my feminine charm.

I dabble here and there in genres.

I just do not have the energy to share.

I'm 13, Demiboy (Male/Nonbinary), and I like basically everything but I really like Sci-fi, Fandom, and Steampunk.

15, soon to be 16 in two months-ish, female and incredibly lazy, I was born in the Philippines, until my family moved to the US. I'm full Filipino, though I can't speak a word of Tagalog for the life of me.
Uhh, I like fantasy or slice of life romance the best. I'm a sucker for those. When it comes to genders, I don't really have a preference when it comes to roleplaying, though I do like drawing my bishie anime boys more often than not, which then leads to me liking their designs, and then having a full cast of male OCs and very few female OCs, whoops lol...

17, Female, English, Personally Sci-Fi.

I’ll roleplay any genre well, but I do MUCH better in Fantasy or Futuristic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back