Other Just Curious... Age, gender, nationality, favorite genre?

Your age and gender?

• Total voters
28, Male, USA, Fantasy/Sci-fi/Fandom

I don't tend to play females, because I feel like it'd be a disservice to try and represent the opposite sex when I hardly understand them. When I make female charcters I usually base them off of other female characters I know well and play to their archetype.

For my age, see my profile.
I am technically American, but I have heavy Swedish ancestry.
I am Biromantic.
I love tragedy, if that's an option.

15 this year, half Macanese, half (Hong Kong) Hakka, but technically Australian (though I've never lived there before). I came here for Dnd but stayed for the non-dice so I'm going to have to go with Fantasy.

18 year old Male American here.

Anything fantasy or filled with action. Also I love roleplaying any kind really. I mostly play guys since I am one so it's easy to understand.

(If anyone wants to RP I have a list of fandoms I can do on my profile)maxresdefault.jpg

I'm 23 years old, male, American, and I've, at least so far, have only role-played as a male character. My favorite genre is, without question, medieval fantasy.

I'm 23 years old, male, American, and I've, at least so far, have only role-played as a male character. My favorite genre is, without question, medieval fantasy.

Hello! Medieval Fantasy (from Roman to Reniassance, from Middle Earth to Westoros) is such fun! Anyway, I haven't been on here in some time... life, yadda yadda. But I am looking to rekindle my muse.

I am a 22-year-old woman from the Netherlands that loves fantasy and I usually Rp female characters, although I have a couple male OCs as well.

I'm a 19 year old feminine non-binary person. I live in America and my favorite genre is high fantasy and I love world building. I don't really like role playing in fandoms due to a bad experience with them.

I used to roleplay mostly as males but now I prefer role-playing as women and non-binary people.

I'm a 20 year old guy. I come from sunny Brazil and I suppose I like fantasy, sci-fi and sci-fantasy pretty much equally.
I don't mind roleplaying as pretty much everything although I suppose I have a preference to playing as male, especially if romance is involved.

I'm 27 and female, living in CA, USA however I am Romanian. I feel I may be asexual. Not sure.

I play both genders just fine though and do love a fluffy romance RP any day.

Go figure ~

I was just curious about the age, gender and nationality of the people here, and their favorite genre, you know, the numbers...
So... post the last two, vote for the first two?

Thank you! <3

Oh oh, and do you play the gender matching your own more or something else?
I am 22, Female, Indian... my favorite genre is mystery.

34, NY and my favorite genre is Supernatural and horror...I can't really decide which I like more. I'm always down to dabble in anything though for the sake of a good story.

17 - Male - American

I love fandom rp ( musicals- les miserables, spring awakening, mozart l'opera rock; animes- bungo stray dogs, soul eater ) and ocs!

I also love doing Slice of Life, Drama, Historical ( usually sometime in the 1890s ) & Horror.

I'm always open to trying new things as well!

20, female, Sweden. My favorite genres are probably fantasy (especially in a medieval setting) and different types of fandoms. :)

Female.
English [Good ol' England]
I love anything that has a twist of everything other than Horror. Most of the time though romance, comedy, drama!

(Female, 17)
I'm an American (North America/USA, so as not to be confusing considering the continents)
Favorite genre to read is, sadly enough, young adult romance/fantasy, but my favorite to RP is fandom/fantasy, depending on the day/what's on here

As for the last question I saw blooped into the first post, I normally try to keep my male and female characters balanced. Usually I like female more, but a recent slur of characters I made for some RPs disproves that line of thinking, so I've been making a lot of male characters. Not sure why. I like writing as both. For fear of misrepresenting, I avoid anything other than female or male, as I want to respect those people as well as not make a fool of myself.

Hello! 24, American hispanic Male, I myself enjoy pretty much anything that isn’t modern or realistic. I like to let my imagination roam free

Users who are viewing this thread

Back