• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just Another BNHA rp

lonecoyote

Always Confused
Aloha!! so i’ve been on pinterest lately and just nothing but BNHA is on my timeline. staring at the pictures for so long, i’m starting to crave a 1x1 rp with either Bakugo or Todoroki! I’ll play the female and i’d like for this to be as they grow older and are graduating from the academy. i want this to be a slice of life type of rp with action involved of course but also romance!

I can crank out roughly 4-6 paragraphs depending on the situation and can always match my partner. if you would do me the honor of joining me, that’d be great! we can think of a thorough plot together in pms. i just need some fluff (but nothing out of character) in my life tbh

I haven't done a BNHA roleplay before but I want to give it a try. i am kind of still catching up to the series as i'm just in the middle of the second season. I would like play as todoroki for you ( I love bakugou but I can't roleplay as him Because I have difficulties playing a hot head characters ). Are up for doubling for the rp? Because if I roleplay as your oc's crush I want somebody to play as my oc's crush as well. I find the rp fun that way :closedeyessmile:

no worries! i’m honestly in the same boat, i’m in the middle of the second season as well. i can totally double up though! i have a character made for todoroki so that works out well for me! send a little pm because i’ll forget to and we can discuss an actual plot line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back