• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PossitivelyNoOne

404 Error
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My names Flynn and I am looking for some partners who are into horror, gore, and darker plots. This was somewhat based off creepypasta, but Im starting to build more and more off it.

I ask you help with world building a little, I have some things that are set in stone, but for a majority Im open to any and all suggestions to make this world better.

Please write at the least a paragraph, or 5-8 sentances.

I would prefer 16+ because it is gore and darker themes included.

If you arent okay with gore I ask you leave now because Im about to describe the world I've built.

Hello and welcome to this happy home for killers, maniacs and the deranged to be free.

We ask you kindly dont stab the other members, unless they start a fight, in which case you may stab them to your hearts content.

Stay off of floor 12, and out of room 690. Dont ask why or you'll be thrown in a furnace.

DO NOT hurt or aggrivate Landon, if you do, well sweetie. You were warned.

Be free in this land, meet fellow people who can help with skills and kills.

Ring for service if you need help cleaning up a body.​

If Lady Gore sees it fit she will send you a letter by raven. Dont harm the raven if you wish to live.

"If you wish to find a place to call home, find the black skinned doe. Once you find it call for the suns canine, follow it to the patch of Moonshine. There you will find the master of the estate, pass her test fast do not wait. Only after you complete the trials three, you'll find a home where you can be free."

Now, I shall present the characters you can interact with. Each will be labled what relationship types you can have, theyre non-negotiable.

Name: Lady Gore/Mother Gore
Age: Somewhere between 210,000 and 220,000 but she says 21.
Pronouns: She doesnt care in the slightest.
Race: High Demon

-Platonic, maybe FxF-

-Looks-

These are interchangeable, she takes the forms she sees fit, but most commonly she takes only one.

Hair color: Black
Hairstyle: Long and straight
Eye color: Black
Skin Color: Grey with white patches
Horn looks: Long curved ones
Horn color: Grey

Clothing style: She loves wearing anything from the 1800 time period.

-Personality-

Shes very laid back and kind, until you break a rule then she gets pissed and you wouldve wished you lived in hell instead.

-Powers-
Shapeshift- She can shapeshift into different animals, but her eyes will always be black.

Mind control- She can seize control of someones mind.

Create- She can create anything as long as she can picture it in her mind accurately.

Teleportation- Self explanitory.

Some more I probably forgot-

Name: Landon Lictrin
Nicknames: Land, LL, Luck, Don
Pronouns: He/They
Race: Low powered demon.

-MxM, MxNB, Poly ship (Fal would be the other from my characters), Platonic-

Medical Condition: Malocrolium Disease (Explained more in pms-)

-Looks-

Hair color: Brown
Hair style: Short and messy
Skin color: Pale af
Horn look: Small and straight
Horn color: Black
Extras: Hes got slits in his cheeks that run into his mouth, dark colored veins starting by his hip and running up his torso.

Clothing style: T-shirt, jeans, vans.

-Personality-

Hes similar to Mother Gore, aside from the fact he keeps a lot of secrets for people in the manor. He's always willing to listen to someone vent or help them out the best he can.
So the reason I didnt mention eye color is because different colors means different moods.

Normal- Blue
Agressive- Silver
Insane- Gold
Anxious/Depressed- Purple
Malocrolium takeover- Black

-Powers-
Mind manipulation- He can convince you to do things if he really wants it done

Portal- Can open a portal straight to hell.

Name: Olivia Carpenter
Nicnames: Liv, Zappy
Pronouns: She/Her
Race: Unknown

-Platonic, MxF-

-Looks-
Hair color: Silver
Hair style: Pixie cut
Eye color: Green
Skin color: Tanned

Clothing style: Hoodies, jeans, and vans or converse

-Personality-

Shes always high wired on energy, even at the latest of times. She tries to listen but if you remind her of something she'll end up telling a whole story behind it.

-Powers-

Shock: She can shock things nearby her with electric

Travel: She can travel between powerlines, outlets, etc.

Blackout: She can wipe out the power to two or three small buildings.

Name: Asher Riech
Nicknames: Ash
Pronouns: They/Xe
Race: Human

Madical condition: Dyslexia, Autism

-Platonic-

-Looks-
Hair color: Dark brown
Hairstyle: Short
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: Carmel brown

Clothing style: Hoodies, ripped band tshirts, jeans and sneakers.

-Personality-
Theyre very goofy, Gen Z goofy. Be prepared to see lots of killer memes and hwar about how they dropped their last body.

-Powers-

None, but sometimes MG or LL allow them to borrow powers.

Name: Falōngòth
Race: Unknown
Pronouns: He/him

-Platonic, MxM, MxNB, MxF, Poly(w/Landon)-

-Looks-
Hair color: Black
Hair style: Long and messy
Eyecolor: Black
Skin color: Black
(Essentially a void person-)

Clothing style: Anything he puts on his body

-Personality-

At first hes not the most sociable and friendly, but as you get to know him he opens up more. The only person hes 100% open with is Landon.

-Powers-

Unknown at this time, because he uses them so little.

If you made it this far, awesome! Im happy you made it. That was a lot of typing.

Let me know if your interested in a rp with any of the gang or if you wanna just talk worldbuilding.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back