• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Endless Grimoire

Hello. How's it going? If you read this, been watching anything interesting lately? Reading a good book? Engrossed in a game? Tell me about it.

I'm in my 20s, I am fairly adv. lit, in my opinion anyway. I typically write at least 2 paragraphs, if not more. I'm not a stickler for length of post; quality is important too.

No One-Liners. No Godmodding. No Canon Characters as far as Fandoms go.

I have no real triggers, nothing that is going to come up much if at all in any RP I'll write about.

* - Added asterisks mark my interest in the genre.

My main topics are Fantasy (High)* / Historic Fantasy** / Modern Fantasy*** / Mecha***

I don't really like Vampires or Werewolves or Angels or Demons, unless they're enemy types. They're overused and too romanticized for my liking. Nothing against anyone who does like that sort of thing, but the oversaturation really killed it for me.

Oh, and what's your favorite color? I like to get to my RP partners some.

The real reason people came here --- The Original Ideas.

1 - (Mecha/SciFi) An alien invasion from forces dubbed The Hive, massive insectoid creatures with incredible abilities, has brought the world to near ruin on two separate occasions. It was by the skin of humanity's teeth, by luck in their stars and human ingenuity and spirit that allowed them to survive, though they teeter on the threshold of extinction. Since the second impact, the combined people of the world have tirelessly worked to creature a defense counter measure and it is time to exterminate their pests.

2 - (Modern Fantasy) No one realized when they became game pieces for Gods. What happens is dressed up as this... magical, life-changing competition where the winner could have ANYTHING! Anything their heart desires, no strings attached, they could change the world, or change their own lives, and all someone would have to do is compete... The results are... Far more dangerous, bloodier than anyone could have expected.

3 - (High Fantasy) The Gates of the Hells opened wide and unleashed devastation across the lands. The world to the Devils open, the door to the world of Gods cannot open due to the imbalance and that has left humanity and the strongholds that protect them to fend for themselves. They're on their own. It takes a brave soldier to stand up against such creatures, it takes a braver soul to bargain with their very enemies and find a new kind of strength to fight back...

//// Fandoms ////

I hope you read this part. I don't do canon characters. These Fandoms are to use the world, the rules, with OCs.

Jujutsu Kaisen, Fairy Tail, Fire Force... I may add more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back